Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,054 members, 7,852,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (37524 Views)

We Have Recovered N6b Illegal Fund, Property From Heritage Bank – SPIP Boss / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Godiswise:

bro. I have always respect and a fan of ur concise and precise posts and comment at different forum.

please what does this confusion means, technicaly?...txs
Lol @technically. It was just my observation. As no serious bank will leave their prospective clients in the dark for almost 2months with no tangible update or feedback. Even in the whatsapp group, its all "hearsay". No official mail from the so called bank.

We have been told "unoffically" to expect a feedback before july ending. Now the latest date is now 15th-26th August.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Vikings007:
Lol @technically. It was just my observation. As no serious bank will leave their prospective clients in the dark for almost 2months with no tangible update or feedback. Even in the whatsapp group, its all "hearsay". No official mail from the so called bank.

We have been told "unoffically" to expect a feedback before july ending. Now the latest date is now 15th-26th August.

Baba the thing just taya person, even those of us that haven't received our training allowance no reason for the delay in payment just "please be patient with us we will get back to you guys soon" that if the soon will eventually come tomorrow lipsrsealed
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 12:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Vikings007:

Hmmm, I dig well brova . txs

August budget was the highest ever over many months now. other federal recruitment have started their next phase of process. so I think two things will happen(seemly)...if there is no extension of tym, cbn sud get the money disbursed to HB this month, hence to benificiaries. but if ther is extension of tym, then (maybe) they are trying to merge the three phases together to disburse to the best not exceeding 1,000 business plans...its just mere speculation pls...just mere self observation..its the

**WAITING GAME NOW**
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by doublezero7(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Vikings007:

Bro, I was told that Heritage Bank and CBN have communicated with Stream 1 applicants! How true please?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2016
doublezero7:

Bro, I was told that Heritage Bank and CBN have communicated with Stream 1 applicants! How true please?
I'm more interested in who told You? How was he communicated with? because if its by mail, sms or the users dashboard online. No single update.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by doublezero7(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Vikings007:
I'm more interested in who told You? How was he communicated with? because if its by mail, sms or the users dashboard online. No single update.

A staff of Heritage Bank said successful stream 1 applicants are being communities with!
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
doublezero7:

A staff of Heritage Bank said successful stream 1 applicants are being communities with!
cheesy Dont worry. He/she is lying.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2016
Vikings007:

GASKIYA
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikings007:
grin
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bukaeno1: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
If you have not receive your training allowance call their customer care give them your name NYSC number and the phone number u use to open their account they will give you your account number then try to go to any heritage bank close to you to clarify if they open the account for you with your correct data after then you can collect your training allowance the money is there its just that those their staff that came for the account opening did a rubbish documentation on individual account thereby making it difficult for us all to access the training allowance or better still download their mobile app to know if your account with them is okay but if you experience difficulty in using their mobile app with the account you have to visit the bank for the correction
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by KangaIye: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
everything you said have been done but still they havent pay some of us here in lagos.

bukaeno1:
If you have not receive your training allowance call their customer care give them your name NYSC number and the phone number u use to open their account they will give you your account number then try to go to any heritage bank close to you to clarify if they open the account for you with your correct data after then you can collect your training allowance the money is there its just that those their staff that came for the account opening did a rubbish documentation on individual account thereby making it difficult for us all to access the training allowance or better still download their mobile app to know if your account with them is okay but if you experience difficulty in using their mobile app with the account you have to visit the bank for the correction
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by usmanyman(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2016
mumtobe:

Pls send the plan to obi.star09@gmail.com Tnx
Pls send the plan to me too.. Usmanyman@gmail.com Tanx in anticipation..
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by KangaIye: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
so no news yet
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by edoman2016: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
On tribune newspaper today, cbn advertise that they will get back to us in september. The whole stuff about YIEDP was stated there. No shaking

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 6:20am On Aug 26, 2016
edoman2016:
On tribune newspaper today, cbn advertise that they will get back to us in september. The whole stuff about YIEDP was stated there. No shaking

No shaking.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by enekwesylvia: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Funjosh post=48808299]

No shaking. Pls send me d buzness plan to enekwesylvia@gmail.com. Funjosh pls
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Tnycee(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Who else got this message today??

Dear ******** ********** ,
We noticed that you have completed your registration but you are yet to start your application for the scheme with Stream 3. Kindly start and complete your application, if you are experiencing any issues kindly and send as an email to info@hbng.com

Regards,

YIEDP Support.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by 7agaza(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tnycee:
Who else got this message today??

Dear ******** ********** ,
We noticed that you have completed your registration but you are yet to start your application for the scheme with Stream 3. Kindly start and complete your application, if you are experiencing any issues kindly and send as an email to info@hbng.com

Regards,

YIEDP Support.

Me too
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Braaad: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2016
Have you been able to re-register?

I'm finding it difficult.
7agaza:

Me too
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by walterqueenc: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
I got the message too and have tried applying but its not working.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bomzy19: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
hello room... about the email stuff... please re register in stream 3 b4 its too late ok..i had similar problems and i called them....

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by 7agaza(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2016
Braaad:
Have you been able to re-register?
I'm finding it difficult.
Not yet.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Braaad: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
bomzy19:
hello room... about the email stuff... please re register in stream 3 b4 its too late ok..i had similar problems and i called them....

What problems did you have?
I registered in Stream 2, but was not invited to camp. when the stream 3 began, i was sent a mail (infact i have been emailed up to 5 times) to re apply in stream 3. the issue is, anytime i click the "START APPLICATION" button, it just reloads (refreshes) the same page.

i have sent series on mails to their contact person, he only keep telling me to reapply...follow the link. no solution.

is there anyone that has(had) the same issue??/ how did you get over/around it??

please share.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
am a stream two beneficiary expecting loan and transport allowance disbursement. I noticed that this third stream is gender sensitive. every female that applies get to training status straightaway.

it's good. #Africa4Her2
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 5:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Godiswise:
am a stream two beneficiary expecting loan and transport allowance disbursement. I noticed that this third stream is gender sensitive. every female that applies get to training status straightaway.

it's good. #Africa4Her2

@the bolded we are in the same shoe.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dear Samuel Adewumi ,

Regards,

YIEDP Support.

me that am expecting loan and allowance...na waoooo

3 Likes

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Highest01: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is becoming fake youth empowerment loan disbursement. After several months and they want us to reapply.. Fake government

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Adegbem01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
I received that yeye message too... I don't think this people are serious jare

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Adegbem01:
I received that yeye message too... I don't think this people are serious jare

I received the message too. I just ignored them. Abeg those on the watsapp chat group with the officials should help us ask how far now? what's happening so that we can know whether to forget am or comot mind
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Godiswise:

Dear Samuel Adewumi ,

Regards,

YIEDP Support.

me that am expecting loan and[b] allowance[/b]...na waoooo

Have you gone to the branch? I didn't receive any notification or alert or email but when I went to the bank(The one at Ogba) with the account number i discovered they had paid 3300 there. They registered me wrongly with date of birth, so I had to correct and do BVN. they said i could only withdraw 2300. after i did atm and token for internet banking the whole 2300 was gone. So, I suggest you get to the branch and see whatsup

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
dyydxx:

I received the message too. I just ignored them. Abeg those on the watsapp chat group with the officials should help us ask how far now? what's happening so that we can know whether to forget am or comot mind
The message was sent to almost everybdy, its meant for those in stream 3. CBN is yet to approve the funds.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Highest01: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2016
[9/3, 11:23] Gbenga Oba Adeniran: cuccx@hbng.com
Remote Server at site:m0; version:14 (10.0.1.9) returned '400 4.4.7 Message delayed'
9/2/2016 11:17:56 PM - Remote Server at site:m0; version:14 (10.0.1.9) returned '451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with: "421 4.3.2 Service not available." Attempted failover to alternate host, but that did not succeed. Either there are no alternate hosts, or delivery failed to all alternate hosts. The last endpoint attempted was 10.0.1.9:25'
[9/3, 13:34] Gbenga Oba Adeniran: Delivery is delayed to these recipients or groups:

cuccx@hbng.com

Subject: Re: YIEDP Portal[CBN-HERITAGE]: Application not started !!!

This message hasn't been delivered yet. Delivery will continue to be attempted.

The server will keep trying to deliver this message for the next 1 days, 19 hours and 58 minutes. You'll be notified if the message can't be delivered by that time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bad Experience with FedEx US to Nigeria Courier Service / Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon? / How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.