Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Olamide Is A Fool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is A Fool (2491 Views)

“My Ex Is A Fool” – DJ Cuppy Declares / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” / 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Is A Fool by bigismalls: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
I was surprise at the pic he put up on his Instagram today, with laughing emojis in regards to the mass shoot out and killings in Florida earlier today. An American-born man who'd pledged allegiance to ISIS gunned down 50 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando -- the deadliest mass shooting in the United States and the nation's worst terror attack.
Death is never something anyone should joke or laugh about!! This is very disappointing and I am at a loss of words to express my disgust for such behavior!!

1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Fool by Hazardd(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
am even trying hard to get what u are trying to say

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Fool by youngest85(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by vizkiz: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
These same fools saying we shouldn't be "happy" about the fact that some fagg were killed at Orlando will come here to rejoice when boko haram member get killed...The Life of a gay is not better than a terrorist's undecided

Being a fagg in Nigeria is against the law and we gladly rejoice when any of them are taken down so deal with it and if you are not happy leave the country and go join your fellow yansh fuckers undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is A Fool by joyli: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
As in cool cool
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by bigismalls: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:
These same fools saying we shouldn't be happy about the fact that some fagg were killed at Orlando will come here to rejoice when boko haram member got killed...

Being a fagg in Nigeria is against the law and we gladly rejoice when any of them are taken down so deal with it and if you are not happy leave the country and go join your fellow yansh fuckers undecided

A time will come in your life where you will look back at this statement and take your words back!! At this point however, I won't attempt to trade words with your ignorance!! Do not forget to mark today's date!!!
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hazardd:

Let me explain oya grab paper and Biro.

The shooting happened at a gay club for example if you have a relative in Orlando you call him up to ask if he is okay and you know he ain't gay.

Do you sandal stand now?
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by vizkiz: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
bigismalls:

Don't mistake me for someone who gives a furck. I don't care about you and your gay ass life. You can go to hell for all I care. Nigeria is against gay. I stand against gays. The fact that i am even talking about it disgusts me. You gay ass bastardd angry

Please nigga don't quote me no more undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Fool by bigismalls: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:

Don't mistake me for someone who gives a furck. I don't care about you and your gay ass life. You can go to hell for all I care. Nigeria is against gay. I stand against gays. The fact that i am even talking about it disgusts me

Please nigga don't quote me no more undecided

I am sure the reason u are this upset about gay people is either because you are gay on the down low or you father is gay!! Everyone knows that these are the major reasons why anyone will be this upset!!

Re: Olamide Is A Fool by vizkiz: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
bigismalls:

grin https://www-nairaland-com/2412078/africas-reaction-us-gay-marriage

So you were saying? Yansh furcker grin

Please faagg...I love pussies. Infact I rather die for a good pussay than become one of you freaks of nature wink

I aiint gonna quote you no more

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Fool by bigismalls: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
The idiot took the post down because he knows this time, he erred!!
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hazardd:
seconded and am still looking for the emoji the op talked about and at the same time trying to know who is the actual fool between the op and Olamide. When u post a pics sometimes, there might be a hundred meaning to it
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hazardd:
seconded and am still looking for the emoji the op talked about and at the same time trying to know who is the actual fool between the op and Olamide. When u post a pics sometimes, there might be a hundred meaning to it
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by bigismalls: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
As written on Facebook by Bunmi Laditan! May God bless her soul!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is A Fool by Afrok(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
I thought we have freedom of speech and expression in Nigeria, why call Olamide a fool? shocked two wrongs doesn't make a right undecided
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by lordcyl3(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
I hate gays but honestly, I condemn d shooting. heal d world lord.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Fool by bigismalls: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Afrok:
I thought we have freedom of speech and expression in Nigeria, why call Olamide a fool? shocked two wrongs doesn't make a right undecided
If a man kills another man due to religious misunderstanding, does he get a free pass due to freedom of expression?
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by bigismalls: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
lordcyl3:
I hate gays but honestly, I condemn d shooting. heal d world lord.
The way u hate gays is the same way an Islamic extremist hates you! The goal here is just to live and let live! The world is full of so much diversity and for it to be peaceful, we must learn tolerance!!
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by Hanendez(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
bigismalls:
I was surprise at the pic he put up on his Instagram today, with laughing emojis in regards to the mass shoot out and killings in Florida earlier today. An American-born man who'd pledged allegiance to ISIS gunned down 50 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando -- the deadliest mass shooting in the United States and the nation's worst terror attack.
Death is never something anyone should joke or laugh about!! This is very disappointing and I am at a loss of words to express my disgust for such behavior!!
"...and he who shall call his brother a fool shall be in danger of he'll." Matthew 5:22
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by calliope(f): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2016
southniyikaye:

The meme had orlando and gay on it... he decide to post it on the day gays were killed in orlando

coincidence? i think not. undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Fool by bigismalls: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Hanendez:

"...and he who shall call his brother a fool shall be in danger of he'll." Matthew 5:22
You are quoting the passage to the wrong person bro! Nigeria needs every passage quote you can lay your hands on... Oh wait I forgot, religion doesn't help a country, common sense does!!
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by bigismalls: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
calliope:

The meme had orlando and gay on it... he decide to post it on the day gays were killed in orlando

coincidence? i think not. undecided

Thank you!
Re: Olamide Is A Fool by bigismalls: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hazardd:
Read the post again!

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Artist Yonda And Dmw's Flaunting Their Ladies At The Beach (pics,vid) / Breaking News!! Kemi Olunloyo Exposed From Prison (photos) / Wizkid Vs. Olamide Vs. Davido Shaku Shaku Dance Challenge(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.