Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin (1965 Views)

Ohanaeze Reacts To Reinstatement Of Police Officer That Killed 6 Igbo Traders / Why I Paid Herdsman N10m – Ortom / Solomon Dalung: How I Paid A Poor Girl's School Fees For A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Today a police man who has been taking his time Harass me in the name of checking my papers and tinted permit each time he sees me on the road arrived at my table to process a certain letter.

I looked at him carefully and ascertained he was the one.

I then brought out a clean sheet of paper for him to apply for the letter he was requesting for..

Not being able to write, I watched a man who is very cocky and proud whenever he is with a gun become so humble and hot under a chilled 2 horse power air-condition directly facing him.

He started by asking me where to write his address, and where to write the bank’s address and what the subject will be, expecting me to just get the paper from him and write on his behalf. Just when I was about to get the paper from him, The devil told me to just direct him and watch him suffer because obviously he could not write even a line or sentence.

Immediately I used my hands to point to him where he should write, I saw him sweating profusely, The sweat was so much that it started dropping on the floor.

I asked him if he was OK, He said Yes That he is not thinking straight rather. I asked him what the problem was, He told me he has just been sent to Liberia for peace keeping.

When i heard this my heart melted, the spirit of forgiveness came upon me instantly, I got the piece of paper from him, wrote the letter and processed his request in a couple of minutes.

I reminded him of who I was and he apologized dearly for all the harassment.

I said a little prayer with him and focused on his safe return to his family.

MORAL OF MY STORY:
Be kind to one another, Life rotates, It might be your turn today, it could be mine tomorrow.

May God take my Policeman friend to and from Liberia Safely in Jesus’ name.

Amen.
Ndianaabasi Nana Udom
http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/06/07/kind-one-another-life-rotates-might-turn-today-tomorrow-mine/

5 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by smellingmenses: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
is this ur new hobby like Dr Sid?
Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by iPopAlomo(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Police man... sent to Liberia for peace keeping...

I stopped reading at that point...

6 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by mikolo80: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bossforeva:
Today a police man who has been taking his time Harass me in the name of checking my papers and tinted permit each time he sees me on the road arrived at my table to process a certain letter.

I looked at him carefully and ascertained he was the one.

I then brought out a clean sheet of paper for him to apply for the letter he was requesting for..

Not being able to write, I watched a man who is very cocky and proud whenever he is with a gun become so humble and hot under a chilled 2 horse power air-condition directly facing him.

He started by asking me where to write his address, and where to write the bank’s address and what the subject will be, expecting me to just get the paper from him and write on his behalf. Just when I was about to get the paper from him, The devil told me to just direct him and watch him suffer because obviously he could not write even a line or sentence.

Immediately I used my hands to point to him where he should write, I saw him sweating profusely, The sweat was so much that it started dropping on the floor.

I asked him if he was OK, He said Yes That he is not thinking straight rather. I asked him what the problem was, He told me he has just been sent to Liberia for peace keeping.

When i heard this my heart melted, the spirit of forgiveness came upon me instantly, I got the piece of paper from him, wrote the letter and processed his request in a couple of minutes.

I reminded him of who I was and he apologized dearly for all the harassment.

I said a little prayer with him and focused on his safe return to his family.

MORAL OF MY STORY:
Be kind to one another, Life rotates, It might be your turn today, it could be mine tomorrow.

May God take my Policeman friend to and from Liberia Safely in Jesus’ name.

Amen.
Ndianaabasi Nana Udom
http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/06/07/kind-one-another-life-rotates-might-turn-today-tomorrow-mine/
hope he gets shot in the spine
Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by idupaul: 12:22am On Jun 13, 2016
You are being paid to deliver a service and you choose to use it humiliate customer in the name of vendetta. .it is wrong
Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by paschu: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2016
So he was being paid to write letters for customers? It's well o. grin

idupaul:
You are being paid to deliver a service and you choose to use it humiliate customer in the name of vendetta. .it is wrong

3 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by Standing5(m): 12:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Nigerian Police Force and alchohol on duty be like rice n beans
Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by tonytony208(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2016
He fooled you, lady. They don't send police for peace keeping. You fell for it. You should change the title, cos you didn't pay him in his own coin.

Title should be "How/Why I Forgave The Policeman that Always Harras Me"
Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by seunlayi(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2016
Op has been twice beating, you should be twice shy by now grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by mightyhazell: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2016
smellingmenses:
is this ur new hobby like Dr Sid?
this ur moniker get as e be o!

Hope u knw the difference btw smelly and smelling.

Do u sniff menses?

3 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by DjAndroid: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2016
iPopAlomo:

YES! Police go for peace-keeping too, not only the army.

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by MosesNG(m): 7:45am On Jun 13, 2016
iPopAlomo:

You and me both
Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2016
tonytony208:
He fooled you, lady. They don't send police for peace keeping. You fell for it. You should change the title, cos you didn't pay him in his own coin.

Title should be "How/Why I Forgave The Policeman that Always Harras Me"
they do bros , we have policemen in Mali , Somalia ,Sudan and other African countries too

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by ruggedtimi(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2016
iPopAlomo:

i tell u bro...who is dey lie, the Op or d corp
Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by ruggedtimi(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2016
iPopAlomo:

i tell u bro...who dey lie, the Op or d corp
Re: How I Paid Back The Police Officer That Always Harasses Me In His Own Coin by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido Pictured With His Beautiful Daughters / Black Saturday In Owerri / APC: Saraki, Dogara, Dasuki, Govs, Lawmakers Attend nPDP Meeting [full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.