Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Make A Database On Server? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make A Database On Server? (1292 Views)

Need Someone To Design A Database For Me With My SQL. / Be A Database Professional In Just 2 Weeks And Feel Comfortable By Earning. / How To Create And Manage A Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Database On Server? by melodyafsana(f): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hello,
I've designed some pages & now I want to build a community between our circle. What to do now? From some research I could know it's now need a database to preserve user data.
It's urgent for us! Please share ur guide. Thanks
Re: How To Make A Database On Server? by omoelu1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Where are you hosting your pages? online or offline?
Re: How To Make A Database On Server? by melodyafsana(f): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
not yet. trying localhost at first.
Re: How To Make A Database On Server? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Http://localhost/phpmyadmin

Your database should use root as user and don't worry about password since you on localhost, it don't matter.

You just go in there and click create database and you can then import your .sql file to make your database tables.

You using mysql? Or mssql?
Re: How To Make A Database On Server? by teampregar(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
If you are using a wampserver your servername is localhost, your username is root, ur password is empty, go to localhost/phpmyadmin/ then click on SQL tab then insert this "CREATE DATABASE yourDBname" i suggest you learn SQL tho
Re: How To Make A Database On Server? by omoelu1(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2016
and I think you should take a look at this tutorial http://www.w3schools.com/sql/default.asp to give you an headstart concerning SQL
Re: How To Make A Database On Server? by D34lw4p(m): 3:30am On Jun 14, 2016
melodyafsana:
Hello,
I've designed some pages & now I want to build a community between our circle. What to do now? From some research I could know it's now need a database to preserve user data.
For your programming related questions post them at:www.nct.com.ng related and get almost instant reply from real G33ks
Re: How To Make A Database On Server? by guru01(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2016
melodyafsana:
Hello,
Do you know any server scripting language? If no, then its better you outsource the project to a profession who can handle this with less error.
Re: How To Make A Database On Server? by melodyafsana(f): 5:14am On Jun 16, 2016
all replies was helpful. Thank you friends!

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! This App Is Free On Play Store, Every Nigerian must have It! / Django Vs Laravel / How Much Windows Programming Is Needed 4 Game Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.