Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Missing Apps. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Missing Apps. (521 Views)

How To Fix Missing Apps On Blackberry Menu(tray) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Apps. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please I really need help. I formatted my techno y4 phone. I removed the memory card before formatting, all my apps are in my memory/SD card. After formatting, I inserted my memory card and I could not find my apps. They are taking up space but I can't find them.
I checked my file manager and I saw some of them under the 'data' folder, but I can't install them.

Please how can I get back my apps, where do I find them and how can I install them.
Thanks!

cc all phone experts
Re: Missing Apps. by AnotherSeun(m): 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
since yu 4matted the fone, yu av automatically uninstalled the apk from yur fone...
but the data will still be there on ur memory card... u av to get the apk and reinstall those apps yu deleted for yu to get back app
Re: Missing Apps. by Shabib(m): 5:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Exactly. The games were automatically uninstalled once you formatted it. You should've backed all your apps up to the memory card by using the app 'backup' on your phone before formatting. In short, try to get those games back from anyone who has it. Since you can still see those games' files under the folder 'data', it should continue where you stopped; not all though. Peace.
Re: Missing Apps. by ganagagi: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Go play store and download undelete. They are many but take that one that has lizard logo

(1) (Reply)

Basic/minimum Phone Features / Hajj Pilgrims To Be Given E-bracelets / How To Transfer Data Contacts From Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A5/A3 To Iphone 7 (plus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.