Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Fix A Phone That Won't Charge | My Phone Won't Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix A Phone That Won't Charge | My Phone Won't Charge (484 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / My phone won't charge with wall charger but charges slowly withcomputer / My Phone Won't Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix A Phone That Won't Charge | My Phone Won't Charge by Onyx5312(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
A Phone not charging is a major issue or problem many people have experienced. Imaging at the end of a long stressful day your phone is running out of juice, you got home, plug it into a power source and surprisingly nothing happens. That alone could be frustrating.,nevertheless, that is the major reason why i have come up with this post to aid you diagnose the issue and even fixing them up.

Below are the steps or procedure to resolve this issue:-

Trying a different power source
It is possible that your phone or charger is not the problem at all, rather the power outlet you are trying to charge from. If you are trying to charge from the wall, try another socket or charging straight from a PC. If you are charging from a USB port on your PC, switch to another port or try using a wall adapter. If your device starts charging when you change power sources, you have found the problem and you may need to look into hiring an electrician or getting your computer fixed.

Kindly visit the link below to view the complete post:-

[size=16pt]http://fruittyblog..com.ng/2016/07/how-to-fix-phone-that-wont-charge-my.html[/size]

Re: How To Fix A Phone That Won't Charge | My Phone Won't Charge by annacheem: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
good info

2 Likes

Re: How To Fix A Phone That Won't Charge | My Phone Won't Charge by Onyx5312(m): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2016
thanks @annachem
stay connected for more from www.fruittyblog..com

(1) (Reply)

Phone For Sale / 5 Stunning Ways To Get More Battery Life / Use Efritin’s Buy Now Service For Free Delivery On Phones Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.