Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs (37684 Views)

Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video) / Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by absoluteSuccess: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Amazing Creator,

Everything about you is great.

You are great.

1 Like

Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by haywire1: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
SmooshCHN:
So sad an average Nigerian see them as food

Before nko, soooooo delicious especially picture 1 (deer) grin grin grin grin

#

1 Like

Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by fridayj(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
i'm nature boy... wink
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by Safemode(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
really bread taken
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by edbor(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
I love the bird
The giraffe and the squirrel tho seems to be friends...
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by sweetcocoa(f): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Really beautiful.

Can't get enough of Nat Geo Wild.

Nature's amazing.
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by youngest85(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Donald3d:
i love nature!!!!!
I hate nature coz it lures me in2 sin
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by youngest85(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
randwise:
Was checking out the adornments God has put on earth... saw some beautiful ones and decided to share.

1. Deers meeting.

2. Gombe Chimpanzee, Tanzania (Deep in
thought)
Photo: Michael Nichols

3. Rhino learning to fly
Photo: Justus Vermaak

4. Big mouth Hippo
Photo: Marsel Van Oosten

5. Fighting Grebes
Photo: Rien van Zuijlen

6. Amazing moment
Photo: Ashley Vincent

7. Farne Islands wonder
Photo: Marina Cano

8. Wild horses, France.
Photo: Marco Caranassi

9. Lion Yawning.
Photo: Barbara Motter

10. Octopus vesuvius
Photo: Pasquale Vassallo

@amaze_naija

Hope you loved them?
Which one is your best?

cc: lalasticlala

My best is lion yawning!
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
@ Randwise

These are lovely.

Please as much as you can, always attribute your sources.

Some people might want to see more and the photographers could even possibly get some new business, or at least, some renown.
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by Lamor(f): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
armadeo:
Wildlife

I love me natgeowild. There's just something about it that shouts purity of nature. It's the laws of the jungle only the strongest survive.

Wilds cats
Deep waters

Those buffalo/ zebras crossing the croc filled rivers.

It's all about survival.
Yea..dnt think I av anyoda channel on my DSTV decoder.So glued to Ngwld.the only time I'm out is wen dt guy wit tats is running around snakes.You get to see the beauty of nature only on Natgeowild.

Natgeo the truth about life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by oloriooko(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
That rhino was not learning to fly, it was charging at something probably an intruder
Very beautiful pix love the lion yawn most
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by dcasca(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
No 3, Rhino learning to fly and number 8, the wild horses, France.
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by moxygunshot(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
d deers meeting has to b d best.....it looks like something straight outta a movie
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by NevetsIbot(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
lol... That octopus be like buhari thinking about how to solve 2+2.
That Rhino is just beautiful...

Omg!!! The deers!!!! Mehn! That's an epic pic... Magical and just beautiful

1 Like

Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by Dexema(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pic 1 is still my best. The giraffe in the other pic obviously couldn't hide it's love for the squirrels cuteness, that penguin must be related to a Nigerian politician. Finally, those wild horses are a beauty. All these pictures are potential screen savers.
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by lekkie073(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
dat octopus pic is not real....seems to have been manipulated
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Bush meat grin
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by garex: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
that bird on the 7th pics has something in common with a politician
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by jose556(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
What da blad is NATURE? Why can't we just say GOD. Nature didn't do sh*t.
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by okikiosibodu(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
No 2 is is favourite. It also got me thinking. A chimpanzee in the zoo is Almst like an human with a life imprisonment sentence. See how the cute creature got lost in thought: maybe thoughts of freedom
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by Ibro2005: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=ouigy99 post=46521551]See as the squirrel posed for the giraffe to lick its fur... I wonder if it will pose like that if Na lion wan lick am

It is mouse.
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by sbabimbola(f): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
randwise:
Was checking out the adornments God has put on earth...

Hope you loved them?
Which one is your best?

The yawing Lion got me thinking.......
And the big octopus scared me!

Nice job !!
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by oea77(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Beautiful! God's work.
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by cowgirl9090: 12:48am On Jun 15, 2016
SmooshCHN:

lol, what are they before .
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:20am On Jun 15, 2016
encryptjay:
Lovely! God is great
Those wild horses got me smiling
So beautiful
Me too. They give this feeling of peace.
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by olanshile2016(m): 5:19am On Jun 15, 2016
waoh
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by uzolexis(f): 6:09am On Jun 15, 2016
the horses are my fav. they are beautiful af.
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by ojezee(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2016
rhino flying, it can never be a photo shoot ,it must have been a video snapshot .kudos to the photographer
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by encryptjay(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Me too. They give this feeling of peace.
Exactly, like you're in another world.
Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by Mavelshee(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2016
Surprised FISH

Re: 10 Breathtaking And Beautifully Captured Wildlife Photographs by RomanyChi(f): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
emusmithy:
I love this! grin
Reason I can spend hours watching animal documentary.

You can see God in nature BUT you might not see nature in God.

#RomanyChi lipsrsealed

lol chico, what's up with face grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS / Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.