Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) (4402 Views)

Vehicle Particulars Renewal – Online Made Easy – 24 Hours –free Delivery @carreg / Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG / Vehicles Particulars Renewal Grace Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by santiagoz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please do u know anyone that will do it for me in Port-Harcourt?? And if am buying a Nigeria used car from someone, what documents do i collect from the seller... Thanks
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2016
Googleus:

Changing from old to new
OK. Revalidation with the particulars is 34,000. Thanks
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Carsells:
Hope say na genu.
Absolutely!
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
santiagoz:
Please do u know anyone that will do it for me in Port-Harcourt?? And if am buying a Nigeria used car from someone, what documents do i collect from the seller... Thanks
Sorry i don't know anyone in PH.
Make sure the seller gives you all the vehicle documents including the CUSTOM papers.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2016
VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE

Do you need a genuine National Driver's License (NDL)? First-time out or Renewal?

Do you need to register in an accredited driving school?

Do you need a Driving School Certificate (DSC)?

Do you need an International Driver's license (IDL)?

Do you need help with renewing an expired driver's license?

Got questions? Need answers? Please get it touch with Miss Joy on 0814 900 6053 or email joyofheart@outlook.com and I will be at your service.

Thanks in anticipation of your patronage
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 6:54am On Aug 20, 2016
VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE

Do you need a genuine National Driver's License (NDL)? First-time out or Renewal?

Got questions? Need answers? Please get it touch with Miss Joy on 0814 900 6053 or email eberejoy906@gmail.com and I will be at your service.

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by sheddy03: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2016
my case is vehicle papers renewal. do you do with VIO vehicle test as well?
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
santiagoz:
Hi,Good day.
I don't have a contact in PH. But I'll soon.
The documents you'll request from the seller are: Customs Papers,Vehicle Licence,Road Worthiness, Proof of Ownership, & Insurance.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
sheddy03:
my case is vehicle papers renewal. do you do with VIO vehicle test as well?
Good day.
Renewal Documents: Vehicle License, Road worthiness, Insurance and Vehicle Inspection Certificate/test.
Thanks in anticipation of your patronage.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE FOR ABUJA ONLY

Got questions? Need answers? Please get it touch with Miss Joy on 0814 900 6053 or email eberejoy906@gmail.com and I will be at your service.

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by uboma(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
before you engage MissJoyJoy for your DL, you should read this first,

https://www.nairaland.com/3345353/bad-service-missjoyjoy#49298525

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by Oldlayez: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Missjoyjoy, I don't want to call you a criminal yet. You have been called out by Uboma (I hope I got the pronunciation) and your last seen in nairaland was 7;38...

The matter no concern me, but it's just that I hate fraud and cheating of any kind..

It's very easy to fish you out. Consider this a warning!!
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
uboma:
before you engage MissJoyJoy for your DL, you should read this first,

https://www.nairaland.com/3345353/bad-service-missjoyjoy#49298525

Hello Uboma

I travelled out of abuja for the holidays.

I have limited access to the internet at my current location.

Your complaints have been noted

Am extremely sorry for how things have turned out due to no fault of mine

There are factors beyond my control that have caused it.

Give me a few days to return and address the issues you have raised here.

Thanks for your patience.

MissJoyJoy
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by Oldlayez: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
MissJoyJoy:

Hello Uboma

I travelled out of abuja for the holidays.

I have limited access to the internet at my current location.

Your complaints have been noted

Am extremely sorry for how things have turned out due to no fault of mine

There are factors beyond my control that have caused it.

Give me a few days to return and address the issues you have raised here.

Thanks for your patience.

MissJoyJoy
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by nervorum: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hi Missjoyjoy.

Pls whats d cost for vehicle particulars renewal, change of ownership inclusive. A breakdown would be nice.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
nervorum:
Hi Missjoyjoy.

Pls whats d cost for vehicle particulars renewal, change of ownership inclusive. A breakdown would be nice.

Renewal of Vehicle particulars (Abuja) is @11,500,which includes Vehicle License, Road worthiness, Insurance and Computerized Vehicle Inspection Receipt.

Change of Ownership for Saloon car 17,500,Jeep 19,500 with particulars such as Vehicle license, Road worthiness, Insurance,CVI,Booklet, Proof of Ownership and Change of Ownership Receipt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Scammed Or Is The Dealer Right? / Am Scared Of Driving / Toyota Camry Muscle 2011 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.