Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) (3019 Views)

Vehicle Particulars Renewal – Online Made Easy – 24 Hours –free Delivery / Vehicle Particulars Renewal – Online Made Easy – 24 Hours –free Delivery @carreg / Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty – AIG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2016
VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE

Do you need a genuine National Driver's License (NDL)? First-time out or Renewal?

Do you need to register in an accredited driving school?

Do you need a Driving School Certificate (DSC)?

Do you need an International Driver's license (IDL)?

Do you need help with renewing an expired driver's license?

Got questions? Need answers? Please get it touch with Miss Joy on 0814 900 6053 or email joyofheart@outlook.com and I will be at your service.

Thanks in anticipation of your patronage
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 6:01am On Jun 13, 2016
VALID VEHICLE PARTICULARS

Do you need to register your new "tear-rubber" vehicle? Private or commercial?

Do you need to register your new tokunbo vehicle? Private or commercial?

Do you need a change of ownership?

Do you need a license plate replacement?

Do you need to renew your vehicle license?

Do you need to renew your roadworthiness?

Do you need to renew your insurance?

Do you need a tinted glass permit?

Do you need help with expired vehicle documentation?

Got questions? Need answers? Please get it touch with Miss Joy on 0814 900 6053 or email joyofheart@outlook.com and I will be at your service.

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2016
If you are in Abuja and need a driver's license issued in Abuja, then do get in touch. Ill be glad to help!

For first-time licensees, it could take a minimum of 3 weeks and 5 days, but I can make the process as painless as possible for you!!
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by Jodesky(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2016
How much do you do renewal and how long does it take. I'm in Abuja
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Jodesky:
How much do you do renewal and how long does it take. I'm in Abuja

First of all thanks for the honor of bein my first online contact for this service.

Is it a Saloon? 9k 11,500 BECAUSE OF INSPECTION FEE

Is it a Jeep? 10k 12,500 BECAUSE OF INSPECTION FEE

The charges covers vehicle license, roadworthiness and insurance AND INSPECTION FEE

Within a day...Actually less than 3 hours in a best case scenario! Unless the Vehicle Licensing Office has issues occassioning delays in a worst case scenario.

Looking forward to your business
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by Jodesky(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sorry, I meant renewal of drivers licence.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jodesky:
Sorry, I meant renewal of drivers licence.

Next day, provided your personally identifiable information (PII) was received early enough on the day you engage me, otherwise under 48 hours
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
DID YOU KNOW THAT IN ABUJA?

Change of ownership certificate is a document indicating that vehicles ownership has been transferred from the previous owner to the current owner.

The offender is liable to pay the sum of N5,000:00 for violation.

Contact me to procure a change of ownership certificate today!
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by Tigold01(m): 3:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Hello, I'm a fresh applicant for driver licence but presently abroad. What are the documents do I need to provide?
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tigold01:
Hello, I'm a fresh applicant for driver licence but presently abroad. What are the documents do I need to provide?

Hello Tigold01

Thanks for getting in touch.

Do you know have a Driving License (DL) issued abroad?

If yes, then you could forgo the driving school thing, in terms of having to spend 3 weeks and 5 days to get a Driving School Certificate (DSC), it is possible for you to exchange a copy of your foreign issued DL for a Nigerian DSC but not a Nigerian DL.

Once you obtain your Nigerian DSC, you can then proceed to the FRSC desk.

You will need to be physically present for your personally identifiable information (PII) to be captured into FRSC databases at the FRSC desk in the licensing office.

So in one sentence, your foreign issued DL can get you a Nigerian DSC almost instantly which can be used to process a Nigerian DL for you, on the other hand, assuming you are not licensed to drive overseas or the FRSC does not accept your foreign issued DL, then after 3 weeks and 5 days your Nigerian issued DSC can get you a Nigerian DL.

Looking forward to your custom.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
DID YOU KNOW THAT?

Learners Permit is issued to candidate who intends to learn driving for duration of 3 months to enable them practice and pass through the learning process. Note that a leaner must always have a qualified Driver with Current Drivers Licensed before he is allowed by law to ply the public Roads and High ways.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by Paskilo75: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2016
I want to renew my DL,how much will it cost me? hope it is genuine?
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Paskilo75:
I want to renew my DL,how much will it cost me? hope it is genuine?

Geniune? Absolutely.

My thread says Valid DL only.

Won't I be risking life and liberties to come out in the open to run illegal deals?

Would be so easy to be picked up and silenced and sentenced!

Rest assured, if it's legal, I'll do it.

If it's illegal, count me out!
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
MissJoyJoy:

Hello Tigold01

Thanks for getting in touch.

Do you know have a Driving License (DL) issued abroad?

If yes, then you could forgo the driving school thing, in terms of having to spend 3 weeks and 5 days to get a Driving School Certificate (DSC), it is possible for you to exchange a copy of your foreign issued DL for a Nigerian DSC but not a Nigerian DL.

Once you obtain your Nigerian DSC, you can then proceed to the FRSC desk.

You will need to be physically present for your personally identifiable information (PII) to be captured into FRSC databases at the FRSC desk in the licensing office.

So in one sentence, your foreign issued DL can get you a Nigerian DSC almost instantly which can be used to process a Nigerian DL for you, on the other hand, assuming you are not licensed to drive overseas or the FRSC does not accept your foreign issued DL, then after 3 weeks and 5 days your Nigerian issued DSC can get you a Nigerian DL.

Looking forward to your custom.

Hi komekn

The above may interest you.

Regards

Miss Joy
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2016

Vehicle License is one the important vehicle particulars renewable every year and is one of the motor vehicle related taxation expected to be paid by every motorist on annual basis. It is an offence to drive without a valid and current Vehicle Lincence the offender is liable to pay a fine of N2,000:00 if found driving with expired vehicle License.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2016

Proof of Ownership Certificate is a legal document is issued at the point of registration of any new vehicle to indicate that the person is the Original Owner of the Vehicle.

An offender is liable to pay the sum of N5,000:00 for violating to have a valid Proof of Ownership Certificate. However, vehicles already registered before the issuance of proof of ownership can do so.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 5:24am On Jun 22, 2016
VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE

Do you need a genuine National Driver's License (NDL)? First-time out or Renewal?

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2016
VALID VEHICLE PARTICULARS

Do you need to register your new "tear-rubber" vehicle? Private or commercial?

Do you need to register your new tokunbo vehicle? Private or commercial?

Do you need a change of ownership?

Do you need a license plate replacement?

Do you need to renew your vehicle license?

Do you need to renew your roadworthiness?

Do you need to renew your insurance?

Do you need a tinted glass permit?

Do you need help with expired vehicle documentation?

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by qixxy: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi, I tried to ring you, but your number is switched off.

I have an old drivers license that expired in 2013 how much will it cost?
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
qixxy:
Hi, I tried to ring you, but your number is switched off.

I have an old drivers license that expired in 2013 how much will it cost?

Sorry for replying late!

Renewal fee 9k PROVIDED IT IS GENUINE

Most old driver's licenses are fake

if the license number is found in the FRSC database, then its renewal.

If it not found, then you gotta do fresh registration
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by solozo72(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Miss JoyJoy can u link me with any trusted person that can offer same service as you do in Lagos?
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2016
solozo72:
Miss JoyJoy can u link me with any trusted person that can offer same service as you do in Lagos?

You can reach out to pattybf here

https://www.nairaland.com/2757772/apply-get-original-drivers-license/17
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by juliebrown: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Am in lokoja my old expired driver license carries nassarawa, can u renew it?
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
juliebrown:
Am in lokoja my old expired driver license carries nassarawa, can u renew it?
. Yes it is very possible to renew provided the expired licence number is found in FRSC database. If not found then it is a fresh registration. I'd advice you visit a nearest FRSC office in Lokoja for Biometrics and physical capturing.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by pattybf(f): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
MissJoyJoy:

You can reach out to pattybf here
https://www.nairaland.com/2757772/apply-get-original-drivers-license/17
thanks!
ur no is not on Whatsapp?, was trying to ve a chat!
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by juliebrown: 3:13am On Jun 28, 2016
MissJoyJoy:
. Yes it is very possible to renew provided the expired licence number is found in FRSC database. If not found then it is a fresh registration. I'd advice you visit a nearest FRSC office in Lokoja for Biometrics and physical capturing.
Is the biometrics and Physical capturing meant to be done b4 renewal and will it still be necessary if the license num is in the FRSC data base.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 5:41am On Jun 28, 2016
juliebrown:
Is the biometrics and Physical capturing meant to be done b4 renewal and will it still be necessary if the license num is in the FRSC data base.

Yes. Renewal applicants are required to take fresh biometric data capturing. But renewal applicants do not go through the rigorous laid down procedures required for a fresh licence,cos the licence number is in FRSC data base.
Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2016
VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by MissJoyJoy: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE

Re: Valid Driver's License And Valid Vehicle Particulars (ABUJA Only) by regencyxpress: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
how much for drivers licence,never had one before

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Camry/thumbstart/tokunbo/v4 In Ibadan 08088525399@4.4m / Sold. Toyota Camry Sport 08 / Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Venza Limited Edition @ Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.