Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Are This Even Temptations?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are This Even Temptations?? (1614 Views)

6 Daily Routine To Keep Yourself Away From Temptations And Sin / 7 Tips On How To Overcome Temptations & Addicted Sins / 7 Tips On How To Overcome Temptations & Addicted Sins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2016
Yeah We All Know Of The Story Of Jesus And How The Devil Tempted Him During His Forty Days And Night Fast Now We Are Gonna Look Into The 3 Things The "Wise" Devil Used To Tempt Jesus Keeping Mind That Jesus Is The Son Of God Or God And B4 Coming To Earth To Die For Our Sins He has Already Seen Billions Of Years Into The Future So He Knew The Devil Was Gonna Tempt Him And What Trick The Devil Will Use...

Now The First Temptation Was:

Mat 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred
Mat 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

And Jesus Reply Was:

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Common Haba Am Gonna Joke With This A Little "Turn Stone Into Bread" Haba Bread?? Forty Days And Forty Night "Dry Fasting" And What The Devil Could Come Up With Was Turn This Stone Into Bread To Me The Best Thing The Devil Could Have Don Was To Ask Him To Turn The Stone Into A Cup Filled With Water Or Can Any Of You Here Eat Bread Without Water Remember It Was Dry Fasting!! Or Ask Him To Rain Waters From The Heaven Then That Would Have Been A Good Temptation In That Case Not The Best Though But Thats What I Think.. His Answer Might Remain The Same Though
Come To Think Of It Self So Jesus Day Chop Food!! That Means The Guy Day Shit Too Haha

The Second Temptation Was:

Mat 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

And Jesus Answer Was:

Mat 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Even Though In Luke This Was The Third Temlptation And Not The Second Like In Mathew Yeah Another Contradiction Here Here Thats What The Bible Is Good For..And The Best Award For Contradiction Goes To...
Now What The Devil Did Hear Was Not Actually Tempting Jesus But Was Just Double Dareing Him Yes They Is A Difference!! So I Dont Know Why The "All Wise Devil" Desided To Use This A Man Fasted For Forty Day And Forty Night And What You Could Ask Him To Do Was To Jump Off A Clift!! How Dumb!! He Clearly Wasnt Hungry Haha

And The 3rd Temptation Was:

Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

And Jesus Reply Was:

Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

This Got Me Thinking Really Hard If Jesus Was God Or The Son Of God As Christian Claimed According To The Bible Who Created The Heaven And Earth?? Is It Not God?? Is Jesus Not God?? So Who Owns The Earth?? The Devil U Can Only Give Out What You Have Is Just Like For Example Am Eating My Bread Then Someone Just Come And Tell Me Look Ill Give U That Bread U R Eating If U Will Worship Me I Will Just Start Laughing Bread Way Day My Hand Way I Day Chop Ni?? Na In U Still Wan Give Me?? See This Ediot O
So Why Will The "Wise Devil" Even Come Up With That?? Yeah We Know Jesus Was In The Flesh But That Doesnt Change The Fact That He Is God Or The Son Of God!!

Conclusion:
Its Very Clear That Those People Who Wrote This Fictional Bible Dont Even Know What They Are Doing Its Very Clear Base On The Writings That Its Man Made Written By Men!! Base On Mans Desires....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by charlyxx9: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2016
BOY,YOU ARE THE ONE ACTUALLY CONFUSED NOT THE BIBLE YOU NEED NO ONE TO TELL YOU THAT WHEN YOU GET A STRONG DICTIONARY AND CHECKUP WHAT IT MEANT IN THE PASSAGE WAS "TEST" AND NOT TEMPT USE A CENTERED REFERENCE KJV BIBLE.AND MIND YOU WHEN YOU ARE TEMPTED THEN YOU FALL YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD.
BUT WHEN YOU ARE TESTED AND YOU FALL YOU HAVE COMMITED NO SIN AGAINST GOD
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by VictorRomanov: 6:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Everything u just wrote sounded childish, maybe ur Sunday school lessons were bad! Many flawed assumptions!
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Everything u just wrote sounded childish, maybe ur Sunday school lessons were bad! Many flawed assumptions!
psychology Won't Work Bro Can U POINT out The Flawed Assumption?? If U Cant Then U R The Childish One

1 Like

Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 13, 2016
charlyxx9:
BOY,YOU ARE THE ONE ACTUALLY CONFUSED NOT THE BIBLE YOU NEED NO ONE TO TELL YOU THAT WHEN YOU GET A STRONG DICTIONARY AND CHECKUP WHAT IT MEANT IN THE PASSAGE WAS "TEST" AND NOT TEMPT USE A CENTERED REFERENCE KJV BIBLE.AND MIND YOU WHEN YOU ARE TEMPTED THEN YOU FALL YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD.
BUT WHEN YOU ARE TESTED AND YOU FALL YOU HAVE COMMITED NO SIN AGAINST GOD
Oh Sh*t I Forgot U Guys Still Haven't Concluded On Which Version Of The Bible Is The Right One

1 Like

Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by charlyxx9: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Oh Sh*t I Forgot U Guys Still Haven't Concluded On Which Version Of The Bible Is The Right One
kjv
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2016
charlyxx9:
kjv
Well Kjv Was What I Used And In Their Jesus Was Tempted Not Tested Or Do Tempters Test??
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by charlyxx9: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Well Kjv Was What I Used And In Their Jesus Was Tempted Not Tested Or Do Tempters Test??
check the centered reference kjv or the greek meaning it is "test" and a tempter can test you e.g if i tell you that i dare you to take the meat from the pot.here,am testing you so if you later do it in what way have you sinned against God but if you do it you have gone against my boundary.
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by VictorRomanov: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:
psychology Won't Work Bro Can U POINT out The Flawed Assumption?? If U Cant Then U R The Childish One

I will!

False assumption No. 1:
He has Already Seen Billions Of Years Into The Future So He Knew The Devil Was Gonna Tempt Him And What Trick The Devil Will Use.

No where does the bible say the above.

False Assumption No 2:

Even Though In Luke This Was The Third Temlptation And Not The Second Like In Mathew Yeah Another Contradiction Here Here Thats What The Bible Is Good For..And The Best Award For Contradiction Goes To...

There is not evidence that the temptation were listed in chronological order. Much as the gift brought to Jesus by men from the east were not listed in the order which they were presented! That said, I don't see how telling you a man's 3 sons are James, John and Joseph contradicts another person telling you his 3 sons are James, Joseph and John.

False Assumption #3

This Got Me Thinking Really Hard If Jesus Was God Or The Son Of God As Christian Claimed According To The Bible Who Created The Heaven And Earth?? Is It Not God?? Is Jesus Not God?? So Who Owns The Earth?? The Devil U Can Only Give Out What You Have Is Just Like For Example Am Eating My Bread Then Someone Just Come And Tell Me Look Ill Give U That Bread U R Eating If U Will Worship Me I Will Just Start Laughing Bread Way Day My Hand Way I Day Chop Ni?? Na In U Still Wan Give Me?? See This Ediot O

I don't really blame you for this one. Most so called christians even believe this. However it is still false, for the bible say at 1John 5:19

We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one  

Jesus had this to say about the ruler of the world:
Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.
John 12:31

The above are just a few of the many wrong assumptions. Beside, you miss the reason why the above where temptations.

Yes the bible was penned by men, but they expresser God's thought much like a secretary pens down the thoughts of her boss for others read. When they read it, they do not feel it is the secretary's words, but that of the boss.

I suggest you hear from the horses mouth by examining why the bible claims to be from God.

Try this: https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/good-news-from-god/good-news-in-the-bible-from-god/video-bible-true/
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Medicis(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Yeah We All Know Of The Story Of Jesus And How The Devil Tempted Him During His Forty Days And Night Fast Now We Are Gonna Look Into The 3 Things The "Wise" Devil Used To Tempt Jesus Keeping Mind That Jesus Is The Son Of God Or God And B4 Coming To Earth To Die For Our Sins He has Already Seen Billions Of Years Into The Future So He Knew The Devil Was Gonna Tempt Him And What Trick The Devil Will Use...

Now The First Temptation Was:

And Jesus Reply Was:

Common Haba Am Gonna Joke With This A Little "Turn Stone Into Bread" Haba Bread?? Forty Days And Forty Night "Dry Fasting" And What The Devil Could Come Up With Was Turn This Stone Into Bread To Me The Best Thing The Devil Could Have Don Was To Ask Him To Turn The Stone Into A Cup Filled With Water Or Can Any Of You Here Eat Bread Without Water Remember It Was Dry Fasting!! Or Ask Him To Rain Waters From The Heaven Then That Would Have Been A Good Temptation In That Case Not The Best Though But Thats What I Think.. His Answer Might Remain The Same Though
Come To Think Of It Self So Jesus Day Chop Food!! That Means The Guy Day Shit Too Haha

The Second Temptation Was:

And Jesus Answer Was:

Now What The Devil Did Hear Was Not Actually Tempting Jesus But Was Just Double Dareing Him Yes They Is A Difference!! So I Dont Know Why The "All Wise Devil" Desided To Use This A Man Fasted For Forty Day And Forty Night And What You Could Ask Him To Do Was To Jump Off A Clift!! How Dumb!! He Clearly Wasnt Hungry Haha

And The 3rd Temptation Was:

And Jesus Reply Was:

So Why Will The "Wise Devil" Even Come Up With That?? Yeah We Know Jesus Was In The Flesh But That Doesnt Change The Fact That He Is God Or The Son Of God!!

Conclusion:
Its Very Clear That Those People Who Wrote This Fictional Bible Dont Even Know What They Are Doing Its Very Clear Base On The Writings That Its Man Made Written By Men!! Base On Mans Desires....
Why waste so much energy on a God that doesn't exist? Just hope this God will not give nairaland atheists high blood pressure. Don't know why you guys are so obsessed with him?
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
charlyxx9:
check the centered reference kjv or the greek meaning it is "test" and a tempter can test you e.g if i tell you that i dare you to take the meat from the pot.here,am testing you so if you later do it in what way have you sinned against God but if you do it you have gone against my boundary.
No U R Daring me Not Testing Me
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Medicis:
Why waste so much energy on a God that doesn't exist? Just hope this God will not give nairaland atheists high blood pressure. Don't know why you guys are so obsessed with him?
yeah Cause So Many Atricities Av Been Commited In The Name Of Something That Doesnt exiat life has Been Lost so yes i will waste my time trying to prove to people that life has been lost for noting
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
VictorRomanov:

I will!

False assumption No. 1:

No where does the bible say the above.

False Assumption No 2:

There is not evidence that the temptation were listed in chronological order. Much as the gift brought to Jesus by men from the east were not listed in the order which they were presented! That said, I don't see how telling you a man's 3 sons are James, John and Joseph contradicts another person telling you his 3 sons are James, Joseph and John.

False Assumption #3

I don't really blame you for this one. Most so called christians even believe this. However it is still false, for the bible say at 1John 5:19

Jesus had this to say about the ruler of the world:
John 12:31

The above are just a few of the many wrong assumptions. Beside, you miss the reason why the above where temptations.

Yes the bible was penned by men, but they expresser God's thought much like a secretary pens down the thoughts of her boss for others read. When they read it, they do not feel it is the secretary's words, but that of the boss.

I suggest you hear from the horses mouth by examining why the bible claims to be from God.

Try this: https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/good-news-from-god/good-news-in-the-bible-from-god/video-bible-true/
common isnt god Omniscience Omnipresence Omniscient Omnipotent ?? Didnt jesus confirm to know what the parishes were thinking ?? didnt jesus knew who will betray him?? and Finally was jesus there when the earth was created??
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by kevoh(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Medicis:
Maybe when you guys will stop disturbing me from Monday to Sunday in every style possible then I will slow down. From the early morning fanatics preachers waking me up from my beautiful sleep with their PA systems, the rude noise making preachers in the bus, the hypocritical colleagues and their condescending attitude just because I have decided to use my office hours for actual productive activities that benefit the organisation than some Bible studies and pointless praise and worship to the street churches of 10 to 15 people who will not let you catch some good night sleep after a hectic day at work with their annoying loudspeakers at 11 p.m to 3 a.m. Let me not even get started with the fake miracle fraudsters on NL and on TV who are possible public health hazard to the country. How can someone be claiming to heal ebola at a time Nigeria was trying to contain the spread of ebola? Do you know how fast it could spread if just one patient decides to take a bus from a park and travel to where these fake miracle fraudsters are? Why did this dude (Pastor) not travel down to Liberia where it was hot and start his ebola healing services there? Why are people getting scammed everyday in the name of Pastors and miracles? I could continue on many reasons why we don't mind wasting energy as you called it but I presume you get my drift already.
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
kevoh:

Maybe when you guys will stop disturbing me from Monday to Sunday in every style possible then I will slow down. From the early morning fanatics preachers waking me up from my beautiful sleep with their PA systems, the rude noise making preachers in the bus, the hypocritical colleagues and their condescending attitude just because I have decided to use my office hours for actual productive activities that benefit the organisation than some Bible studies and pointless praise and worship to the street churches of 10 to 15 people who will not let you catch some good night sleep after a hectic day at work with their annoying loudspeakers at 11 p.m to 3 a.m. Let me not even get started with the fake miracle fraudsters on NL and on TV who are possible public health hazard to the country. How can someone be claiming to heal ebola at a time Nigeria was trying to contain the spread of ebola? Do you know how fast it could spread if just one patient decides to take a bus from a park and travel to where these fake miracle fraudsters are? Why did this dude (Pastor) not travel down to Liberia where it was hot and start his ebola healing services there? Why are people getting scammed everyday in the name of Pastors and miracles? I could continue on many reasons why we don't mind wasting energy as you called it but I presume you get my drift already.

Lol Abi But They Will Be The One Crying That We Are Oppressing Them
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2016

Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Richirich713: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

That's modalism not trinitarianism.
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:

That's modalism not trinitarianism.
And Which One Is Christianity Based On??
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Richirich713: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

And Which One Is Christianity Based On??

Definitely not modalism.
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:

Definitely not modalism.
Some Christians Will Disagree With U
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Richirich713: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Some Christians Will Disagree With U

What christians? I've only seen one Modalist on nairaland.
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:

What christians? I've only seen one Modalist on nairaland.
Lol Yeah Cause All Christians Are On Nairaland Shey??
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Richirich713: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Lol Yeah Cause All Christians Are On Nairaland Shey??

Then who was ur picture aim at?
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:

Then who was ur picture aim at?

Christians Who Believe That I And My Father Are One..
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Richirich713: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Christians Who Believe That

But no christian here believes that, there's only one Modalist here on nairaland I know of?
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:

But no christian here believes that, there's only one Modalist here on nairaland I know of?
@modified
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Richirich713: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Christians Who Believe That I And My Father Are One..

No christian here thinks that means Jesus is the father, only a Modalist thinks that.
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:

No christian here thinks that means Jesus is the father, only a Modalist thinks that.
Good So Christians Are Basically Worshiping 3 Gods??
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Richirich713: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Good So Christians Are Basically Worshiping 3 Gods??

Not that I know of.
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:

Not that I know of.
Polytheism?? God The Father 1 God The Son 2 God The Holy Spirit 3 Its Obvious That Christians Are Polytheist!!
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Richirich713: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Polytheism?? God The Father 1 God The Son 2 God The Holy Spirit 3 Its Obvious That Christians Are Polytheist!!

No christian I know of believes that.
Re: Are This Even Temptations?? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Richirich713:

No christian I know of believes that.
Catholic Nko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Who Prophesized Keshi's Death Releases Damning Prophecy For PMB / "Africa Is Currently Experiencing Another Form Of Slavery Through Pentecostalism / Did Jesus Really Command The Apostles To Preach To The Gentiles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.