Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One (30174 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan / Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by somadinho10: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mekyno:

guy, try graduate with d 1st class first. Even tho job is scare bt everybody's case differs. As u graduate, seek for many ways/option of gettin a job and making it in lyf.
Its well. Stop lookin down, look up!
thanks boss I really appreciate your kind words
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by bizza45: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
try to do it in d night , it goes quickly , also use a laptop or computer when registering not phone , @ night plz , that was what I used yesterday but didn't complete mine when my mb finished , but will definitely complete it today
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by snadguy007(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
darlenese:

There are more jobless people in this country than the Government can count !

Anyone who is gainfully employed won't apply for a meagre 23k job!
Some employed people get a paltry sum of 15k as salary.
Well maybe they are employed but not gainfully

4 Likes

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by slap1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
snadguy007:
Even those that are employed will still apply. lipsrsealed

grin
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by slap1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
gebest:
I hope IPOB nd WAILERS did not apply since they dont see anything good in this government.
Should the job be left for almajiris who can't even read or write in their native language?

2 Likes

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by Coldfeets: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
somadinho10:
Honestly speaking I'm in my final year in the university and at a 4.7 but I'm already regretting going to school the ones that have graduated are not motivating we undergraduates at all,the olodo's back in secondary school are by far doing better once you know what your doing,our parents have paid so much emphasis on education we all must not go to school even in america most of the successful ones are either drop out or just went to acting classes,got picked playing high school basket ball,our govt has failed us,they should put more emphasis on sports,entertainment,IT,open technical schools that are well funded etc,make I stop here lecturer don enter class

My friend will you shut it there, okay?!!! undecided

Who are you calling olodo? Do you think everyone is cut out to be book smart (like you)?

See eh, if with the 4.7 you claim and you're still blaming the government or even worse still, still waiting for the government to provide you with a 'good' job, then I'm afraid to say it but you may be as well be a confirmed first class olodo.

But anyway sha, I'm so glad you have already spotted some areas where much emphasis should be put to tackle unemployment in this country which shows that you're not.

The way out is quite simple.

Much emphasis should be placed on financial intelligence instead of people acquiring archaic, impractical, and completely ineffectual knowledge like the shyte that lecturer is going to be feeding you and your ilk

The best time to start is NOW!!!

Use your brainpower and fashion a way out for yourself. Think out of the box. Diversify your perspective. Ask questions. Think entrepreneurship. Think skills instead of certificates.

Do that and then encourage others to do the same.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by Centurion13(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
This wasn't true, punch tried to access the portal @ 6:48pm when the portal was only released around 11:30pm in line with several communications sent by office of the VP in preparation to the commencement of the project.

This is negative reporting

mikki123:

http://punchng.com/500000-teachers-recruitment-portal-crashes-day-one/
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by Ezico4success: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
somadinho10:
Honestly speaking I'm in my final year in the university and at a 4.7 but I'm already regretting going to school the ones that have graduated are not motivating we undergraduates at all,the olodo's back in secondary school are by far doing better once you know what your doing,our parents have paid so much emphasis on education we all must not go to school even in america most of the successful ones are either drop out or just went to acting classes,got picked playing high school basket ball,our govt has failed us,they should put more emphasis on sports,entertainment,IT,open technical schools that are well funded etc,make I stop here lecturer don enter class
u are right. May God help us oh!

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by Barywhyte(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Site built with wordpress sad what do you expect? Site seems to be working now though. It look like its going to crash again grin
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by jocybarbz(f): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
I have successfully registered.

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by yuskol03: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
somadinho10:
you just spoken my mind...more sense to your brain wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by yuskol03: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Coldfeets:

Who are you calling olodo? Do you think everyone is cut out to be book smart (like you)?

See eh, if with the 4.7 you claim and you're still blaming the government or even worse still, still waiting for the government to provide you with a 'good' job, then I'm afraid to say it but you may be as well be a confirmed first class olodo.

But anyway sha, I'm so glad you have already spotted some areas where much emphasis should be put to tackle unemployment in this country which shows that you're not.

Much emphasis should be placed on financial intelligence instead of people acquiring archaic, impractical, and completely ineffectual knowledge like the shyte that lecturer is going to be feeding you and your ilk

Use your brainpower and fashion a way out for yourself. Think out of the box. Diversify your perspective. Ask questions. Think entrepreneurship ship. Think skills instead of certificates.

Thank you.

hope you have done all these aforementioned methods undecided?
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by JerryJJZ(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Generalmac:

Very frustrating, since 7am no success.

Buh I think its making little progress,,,, traffick wahalaaa
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by zakstar(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sai baba
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by zakstar(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
It is well
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by zakstar(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
It is well
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by ifycent2: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
somadinho10:

well said Brother.
I noticed de level of unemployment in Dis our Country.
I am a graduate now waiting for my service dis year oct.
I studied computer science.
There are three sections in computer science:
1. website developers
2. networking
3. programming.

I decided to choose programming during my sch days.
I am now full time Nigeria Programmers and as well as database Administrator.
I am now working with lecturers and professors in my school. Because if they gat any contract works via programming like students projects program, banks project and masters program codes. they will call my no. I will develop the software for dem sharp sharp. making my cool money from dem and other's people.

Note: Self employed biz.

My personal advise to You make sure that you Know your course you are studying very well.

2 Likes

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by Coldfeets: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
yuskol03:

hope you have done all these aforementioned methods undecided?

Why do you think I'm encouraging you to start doing this right now?
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by gebest: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
grossintel:
who needs your 25k job grin that one Na for recharge card a month
thanx
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
somadinho10:

Your problem isn't the emphasis on education, your problem is misunderstanding the reason for going to school. School doesn't make you rich, what you do with the knowledge acquired from school does does. Start planning how to transmute your 4.7 GP to street value real life solutions and learn basic skill to bridge the gap between classroom and real world, you understand? I had the same misunderstanding not long ago, I'm beginning to understand life better and putting my acts together, or so I hope, by god's grace.

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by terryviva: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Terryvin Technologies is seeking for marketers if you are interested call 07063566805
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by terryviva: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Check this amazing deal out
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by terryviva: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
30% income for any Web design contract you bring to us.@ Terryvin Technologies call 07063566805 for more information
Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by somadinho10: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Coldfeets:

Use your brainpower and fashion a way out for yourself. Think out of the box. Diversify your perspective. Ask questions. Think entrepreneurship. Think skills instead of certificates.

Thank you.

ma guy for one post you yab me,praised me and adviced me....I sight you

2 Likes

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by darlenese(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
snadguy007:
Some employed people get a paltry sum of 15k as salary.
Well maybe they are employed but not gainfully

That's my point !

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by Coldfeets: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
somadinho10:
ma guy for one post you yab me,praised me and advised me....I sight you

Correct man!!!

You are truly an intellectual.

Nigeria needs you

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by Lifehack: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Watch how to apply for Npower programe for employment of 500,000 Nigerians

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M[/flash]

1 Like

Re: 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One by JohnDanApeh: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
I registered but there's no acknowledgment for me ooo. What can I do please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop / My Hilarious Job Hunting Story / Uba Or Access Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.