Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Only The Blood Alone Saves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only The Blood Alone Saves (677 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Blood Alone Saves by holla0404(f): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2016
ONLY THE BLOOD ALONE SAVES
On the night of the first Passover, many of the children of Israel were probably anxious. Imagine one Israelite asking another nervously, “Did you hear that the angel of death is passing through tonight?”

“Yes! We were told to put the blood of the lamb on the doorposts of our home and everything would be all right. Is that true?”
Like the Israelites, you might be wondering, “Can the blood really protect me? How much blood do I have to put on my doorposts? Will the angel of death get me if I am fearful?”
My friend, don’t add to God’s conditions. He said, “When I see theblood, I will pass over you and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you.” He did not say, “When I see the blood, plus your understanding, efforts, obedience, faithfulness and refusal to give in to fear, then I will pass over you.”

It is the blood of Jesus alone that delivers you. If you think that it is because of your faith, then you will always be wondering, “Do I have enough faith?” No my friend, it is His blood alone that saves. And when God sees that you see that it is the blood alone that saves, He calls that faith in the blood, and every plague will pass over you!
God wants you to know that it is Jesus’ blood alone that saves because every time you think that your deliverance depends partly on God and partly on you, you will not have a settled peace in your heart. But when you know that it is the blood alone that saves, you will have an unshakable peace.

It was the blood that saved the children of Israel from the destroyer on that Passover night and it is still the blood that saves today. And all you need to do for the blood to avail is to say, “Father, I thank You that the blood of Jesus alone covers me and my family. No evil, plague or disaster will befall me or my family because of the blood!”
Thought For The Day
When you know that it is Jesus’ blood alone that saves, you will enjoy unshakable peace.
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.org/2016/06/the-blood-alone-saves.html#.V15FEI7TVDv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The Blood Alone Saves by ifenes(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2016
Blood sacrifice as usual

3 Likes

Re: Only The Blood Alone Saves by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2016
one trait of a demonic religion-obsessiveness with blood sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Only The Blood Alone Saves by ifenes(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
crusadistic:

I still cant understand why Christians think it is cool to drink the blood of Jesus and eat his flesh. It got worse when they parade the jewish dude on the cross which is displayed in church and even used as a pendant around their necks,really?? Am I the only one disgusted at that sentence? Human scarifies is barbaric

4 Likes

Re: Only The Blood Alone Saves by Slikbae: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
still better than the pedophile, terrorist, serial killer, rapist, murderer, caravan thief, philanderer, senile, schizophrenic, paranoid who performed zero miracle.
crusadistic:
Re: Only The Blood Alone Saves by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Slikbae:
still better than the pedophile, terrorist, serial killer, rapist, murderer, caravan thief, philanderer, senile, schizophrenic, paranoid who performed zero miracle.
You don't have to elucidate about your religion and the crucified thief you worship.

1 Like

Re: Only The Blood Alone Saves by Slikbae: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don't understand why that should be your headache. You're here again writing jargon about you don't know.

Yes, the blood of Christ was used as an atonement for our sins. Nobody is literally drinking any blood, neither eating any flesh, but you'd rather bask in delusion than be reasonable. Over 3 billion people in the world believe and know that Christ died, rose and is coming back again (including the muslims). That makes your view irrelevant and inconsequential.

Our God is great. And proves himself daily, just like you saw in the videos I sent you. Or you have some twisted theory to them?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
ifenes:

I still get understand why Christians think it is cool to drink the blood of Jesus and eat his flesh. It got worse when they parade the jewish dude on the cross which is displayed in church and even used as a pendant around their necks,really?? Am I the only one disgusted at that sentence? Human scarifies is barbaric

2 Likes

Re: Only The Blood Alone Saves by holla0404(f): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Slikbae:
I don't understand why that should be your headache. You're here again writing jargon about you don't know.

Yes, the blood of Christ was used as an atonement for our sins. Nobody is literally drinking any blood, neither eating the any flesh, but you'd rather bask in wallow than be reasonable. Over 3 billion people in the world believe and know that Christ died, rose and is coming back again (including the muslims). That makes your view irrelevant and inconsequential.

Our God is great. And proves himself daily, just like you saw in the videos I sent you. Or you have some twisted theory to them?? cheesy cheesy :F
Well, I fink every one has rights to his/her opinion and that you don't believe in something doesn't mean that it's wrong, the message is for every one to remember that God is merciful and he is willing to wash off our sins with his precious blood, not that we are literally eating his flesh and drinking his. But with the look of things you have little or no idea about what "THE BLOOD OF JESUS" stands for, weather you like it or not Jesus died for our sins.
I pray God helps our understanding

3 Likes

Re: Only The Blood Alone Saves by ifenes(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2016
holla0404:

Well, I fink every one has rights to his/her opinion and that you don't believe in something doesn't mean that it's wrong, the message is for every one to remember that God is merciful and he is willing to wash off our sins with his precious blood, not that we are literally eating his flesh and drinking his. But with the look of things you have little or no idea about what "THE BLOOD OF JESUS" stands for, weather you like it or not Jesus died for our sins.

What exactly is the blood of jesus? Why do you have to drink it and wash yourself with it? How has it helped those who drink it,sprinkle it on their food,cars,houses everyday?

What is the importance of blood to your god?

3 Likes

Re: Only The Blood Alone Saves by Slikbae: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Keep calm, I'm on your side. We all know that Jesus Christ dies for us and rose on the third day and that His blood washed away all our sin I was only replying the atheist.
holla0404:

Re: Only The Blood Alone Saves by Slikbae: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fool, tell me what Christ stole. Or is that what your illiterate imams told you? I understand you people are slaves and must sit on the floor during players. I on the other hand is a heir of the father and joint heirs with Christ.

Your pedophile is still in hell negro with no help getting out.... Even Your Quran testifies that my sweet Jesus is coming back. Why is he coming back slave? to watch Telemundo?? Tell me why?

Now calling Jesus a "thief" is the greatest blasphemy box all time because even your moon god Allah says Jesus is pure. How can a pure (holy) being be a "thief" or are you calling your moon god Allah a liar?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
crusadistic:

You don't have to elucidate about your religion and the crucified thief you worship.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!!! 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night / The Caller And The Called / Fake Pastor In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.