Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting (2245 Views)

Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by CaaseStudy: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2016
People applauding the Orlando gay club shootings. It's so sad,,Who are we to judge. cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by madridguy(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2016
May Allah accept your soul Mateen.

1 Like

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by Flexherbal(m): 6:57am On Jun 13, 2016
We should not support lawlessness.
God does not take delight in the death of a sinner.

4 Likes

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by CaaseStudy: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2016
More

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by CaaseStudy: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
are you also applauding the guy. How low our morals have fallen.

2 Likes

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by misscareer: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Thought we lived in a free world....
Jesus Christ preached love....I don't know why Christians will think killing innocent people is justifiable...

There is so much hate in the world today...
God help us...

1 Like

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by Latty88(f): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2016
This is unfair of them. Though i don't support being Gay but who are we to judge? Beside terrorism and killings have been going on,even Pastors are being killed.

1 Like

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by Project400: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2016
The most difficult and a non-achievable task on earth is PEACE.
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by wordcat(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2016
This is the reason I can never allow my children to be brainwashed by ANY RELIGIOUS group!

Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is our sanctity for human lives
Where is our morals?

1 Like

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by EMMYLBANKS(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2016
and Jesus said let those who are without no sin first throw a stone

1 Like

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by madridguy(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2016
https://www.rt.com/usa/drones-death-casualties-civilian-558/

CaaseStudy:
are you also applauding the guy. How low our morals have fallen.
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by Obas101(m): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2016
I condemn gays.. But taking a life is a sin

2 Likes

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by omenka(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2016
I'm really disappointed to see most of them are christians. Smh. What is his world turning into?
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by iPrevail(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2016
rheether:
Since it's a gay club, no problem.

Rheeter, are you a more better or perfect human than they were? True, gays are disgusting but nothing ever justifies taking a life that poses you no harm.

1 Like

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by ReabridCharles(m): 7:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Nothing justifies taking the life of another.

Weda bn gay or not....

Humanity is only as strong as the blood that binds us. When we then lose sight of the things that truly matter, how different are we from the devil.

The fate of those in the orlando shooting should not befall anyone.....

1 Like

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by dhardline(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2016
There is a wrath to come.The funny thing is that people see being gay as a greater sin than

fornication ,telling lies or even something that looks harmless as pride but we all should remember

this sin is sin in Gods eyes.There is punishment waiting for anyone who commits sin be it now or in

the after life (judge not so you will not be judged) and as you have judged that those who are

gays deserve to die just know that you in like wise have condemed your self to death as a sinner.

Repent from your sins and believe in Christ today and you will be saved from the wrath to

come.then will you understand the scripture that says 'the righteous judges all things,yet he

himself is judged by no man'.Be righteous not in your own eyes but in the eyes of God who

searches even the deepest secrets of every heart.shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by emeijeh(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2016
This life.........
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by mike404(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2016
EVEN THE SELF ACCLAIMED MODERATE MUSLIM LIKE MADRIDGUY shocked I HAVE SAID IT SEVERAL TIMES ON NAIRALAND THAT MADRIDGUY IS A ISLAMIC TERRORIST
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Obas101:
I condemn gays.. But taking a life is a sin
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Obas101 post=46524508]I condemn gays.. But taking a life is a sin [/quo

THE U.S. SHOULD STOP THEIR GUN OWNERSHIP POLICY AS GUNS ARE GETTING TO THE WRONG HANDS

THE U.S. SHOULD ALSO STOP THE L G B T NONSENSE & RUBBISH
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Then you're also a Christian terrorist.

mike404:
EVEN THE SELF ACCLAIMED MODERATE MUSLIM LIKE MADRIDGUY shocked I HAVE SAID IT SEVERAL TIMES ON NAIRALAND THAT MADRIDGUY IS A ISLAMIC TERRORIST
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by NJPot(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
The idiot that even shut the so called gays was a known homosexual in his school. Not all that come to the gay club were actually gays. Some just went there to have fun just like some people go to other night clubs for fun. Anyone who justifies the killing of these harmless people in the name of fighting gays, his own killing would be justified too in the future because it is in the bible that the same measure you use on others would be used on you too. You all will be killed for your sins too except you ....
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by cirmuell(m): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
madridguy:
mumu boy, the dude himself was a gay.
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by vedaxcool(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
madridguy:

After recent events in Orlando , an incident from the life of one of my inspirations, the great Egyptian scholar, Shaykh Muhammad Mitawally al- Sha'rawy came to mind.

Sheikh al-Sharawy said:

I once spoke with a young man who has a mind that was quite extreme, I asked him:

"Blowing up a nightclub or immoral place with people inside, is it halal or haram?"

Young Man:

"Of course halal and permissible to kill them."

Shaykh Sha'rawi:

"If you kill them while they are disobeying God what will happen to them or where will they go?"

Young Man:

"Of course they will go to hell."

Shaykh Sha'rawi:

"Where does the devil want to take them?"

Young Man:

"Of course to hell, because it is the goal of the devil"

Shaykh Sha'rawi:

"Then you and the devil cooperate in a goal, to take humans to the hellfire."

Then Shaykh also reminded him of the Hadith of the Prophet.

When a corpse of an individual had past before him he stood up and cried, and the Sahaba around him asked

"What makes you weep O Messenger of Allah?" He said: "Another soul has escaped from me and go to hell!"

Shaykh:

"Can you see the difference between you and the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him)? The want of guidance for all mankind and save them from hell, you are on one side and He(may peace and blessings be upon him) was of the other!"

May God bless Shaykh Sha'rawi.

Post taken from Mikhaael Mela

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by madridguy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't understand you.

vedaxcool:

After recent events in Orlando , an incident from the life of one of my inspirations, the great Egyptian scholar, Shaykh Muhammad Mitawally al- Sha'rawy came to mind.

Sheikh al-Sharawy said:

I once spoke with a young man who has a mind that was quite extreme, I asked him:

"Blowing up a nightclub or immoral place with people inside, is it halal or haram?"

Young Man:

"Of course halal and permissible to kill them."

Shaykh Sha'rawi:

"If you kill them while they are disobeying God what will happen to them or where will they go?"

Young Man:

"Of course they will go to hell."

Shaykh Sha'rawi:

"Where does the devil want to take them?"

Young Man:

"Of course to hell, because it is the goal of the devil"

Shaykh Sha'rawi:

"Then you and the devil cooperate in a goal, to take humans to the hellfire."

Then Shaykh also reminded him of the Hadith of the Prophet.

When a corpse of an individual had past before him he stood up and cried, and the Sahaba around him asked

"What makes you weep O Messenger of Allah?" He said: "Another soul has escaped from me and go to hell!"

Shaykh:

"Can you see the difference between you and the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him)? The want of guidance for all mankind and save them from hell, you are on one side and He(may peace and blessings be upon him) was of the other!"

May God bless Shaykh Sha'rawi.

Post taken from Mikhaael Mela
Re: See Peeps Applauding The Orlando Gay Shooting by vedaxcool(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
madridguy:
I don't understand you.

How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anonymous Server Has Been Taken Down By Russia Hackers. / Putin Orders Government To Compile List Of Countries and That Sanctioned Russia / ***so Sad*** UNICEF: 1 In 3 Syrian Children Know Nothing But War:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.