Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Uniben Post Ume Result: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Post Ume Result: (1455 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Post Ume Result: by RUBRICS(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
Close to 35,000 candidates wrote the exam because it was for everyone that scored 200 and above as aggregate in JAMB.

As for all that took part in the Post Ume exam, let cling on God for mercy because the burning question is what will be the the criteria for admission into UNIBEN for 2008/2009 academic session?

Any opinion?
Re: Uniben Post Ume Result: by rebelious: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2009
Its going to be as it was last year and all the post ume years before that. Hope for a very high score and cling on to who ever you plan is going to help you work your admission(na man know man even if ur score is 99). So start disturbing God to disturb the person.
Re: Uniben Post Ume Result: by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2009
When do you guys think the result will be out? I would like updates on this site.
Re: Uniben Post Ume Result: by RUBRICS(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
i_rep_9ja:

When do you guys think the result will be out? I would like updates on this site.

No ideal oooooooo! but I learnt it takes just a month for the result 2 be out.

somebody help plssssssssssss!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Study German Language And Obtain Certificate For Your Visa App / Jamb Utme Registration Form For 2012/2013 Academic Year Out / What Do U Hate About Ur University Graduating Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.