Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. (747 Views)

Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by urchman3000(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Please, help me, I need your advice. I have been masturbating since when I was twelve years old. Am 26 now and still doing the act. I have seen various post on how to control masturbation and also focus my mind on the words of God. I always read my bible and pray against the spirit. The act of masturbation have make me to have low self esteem even within my peer colleague. I don't talk much, just gentle. Please, I need your contribution and advice on how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Visit xvideos.com thank me later wink
Re: Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by DLondonboiy: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2016
that's is to say you have been masturbating for 14years??
obob, just goan get a girlfriend na
Re: Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by michiyke2003(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2016
My dear,only God can help you

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by mamabomboy: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2016
slyIsaac:
Visit xvideos.com thank me later wink
You are very silly. Nonsense.
Re: Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by charlyxx9: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2016
urchman3000:
Please, help me, I need your advice. I have been masturbating since when I was twelve years old. Am 26 now and still doing the act. I have seen various post on how to control masturbation and also focus my mind on the words of God. I always read my bible and pray against the spirit. The act of masturbation have make me to have low self esteem even within my peer colleague. I don't talk much, just gentle. Please, I need your contribution and advice on how to go about it. Thanks.
nairaland.com/1964866/how-know-chronic-masturbator-masturbatress
check this link it helps
Re: Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by LessNoise: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2016
And you decided to put this under religion.....you really need God's help
Re: Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by youngest85(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2016
urchman3000:
We are in dsame shoes, though I knw d solution bt I cant do it....

D solution is stay away 4rm internet and try nt to ever be alone in a room

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by iPrevail(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Get a girlfriend. A non 'blackbrained' Nigerian girlfriend sad

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2016
"If your hand causes you to sin,cut it off"
OR you could simply get a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me, I Have Been Masturbating Since Child Hood. by mrZENographer: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
crusadistic:
"If your hand causes you to sin,cut it off"
OR you could simply get a girlfriend.

Girlfriend is a sin. What kind of church are you going to that you don't know that? Dead church?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World Will End On July 29th, Theorists Claims With Proofs! / A DOCTUFOS Proof That Atheists Are Better Than Christians / If You Don't Keep The Commandments Of Jesus Christ, You Are Not A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.