Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me (891 Views)

Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v / Mercy Macjoe Gets Message From MMM Man Who Wants To Scam Her / Someone Tries To Scam Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me by mczico1: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2016
this guy claiming to be HKN agent scammed my friend 60 k last week ,after collecting the money he blocked my friend .so I told my friend to give me his number so we can track him ... these our conversations

guys don't fall for all these scammers claiming to be record label owners and agent
na upcoming act day fall victim o

Re: Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me by mczico1: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2016

Re: Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me by Soyhe(f): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me by youngest85(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2016
D questn is av u tracked him down or d 60k jst went like dat?
Re: Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me by rheether(f): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2016
You mumu pass your friend.
Re: Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me by nuelzy: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2016
youngest85:
D questn is av u tracked him down or d 60k jst went like dat?
yes...u really got d gist..

mtcheeew
Re: Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me by Untainted007: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2016
rheether:
You mumu pass your friend.

Honestly the guy mumu pass his friend. You had the intention of tracking someone down, and you track yourself down easily by revealing that you aren't real yourself. Atleast if you want to catch a monkey, you need to pretend like a monkey also. Are you supposed to blast him like that when you have not gotten any info about him.

1 Like

Re: Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me by mczico1: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2016
have gotten is info with true caller ..I have is account number ... and phone number what else do I need
Re: Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me by LordOfNaira: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2016
mczico1:
this guy claiming to be HKN agent scammed my friend 60 k last week ,after collecting the money he blocked my friend .so I told my friend to give me his number so we can track him ... these our conversations

guys don't fall for all these scammers claiming to be record label owners and agent
na upcoming act day fall victim o

This is a pure case of irresponsibility. Don't you know that it is your responsibility to assist the law enforcement agents when you get the opportunity. You just went and blew everything up. You had the guy going, all you needed was to sustain the conversation and try and get as much info as you can get from the guy/girl. Your friend has just been scammed and you had the chance to recover his money and help potential victims and all you did was to assist the fraudster to be more careful with his tricks.

And that your friend. Nawa for him o. What sort of desperation is that
Re: Fake O.b.o Want To Scam Me by Smellymouth: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2016
Hahhahahhahaha..

The hustle is real grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay-z Caught Kissing In Hawaii / Singer Emma Nyra Stuns In Floral Dress / 20 Year Old Brazilian Girl Shares Bedroom Photos With Usain Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.