Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos (19714 Views)

Rihanna Mourns Cousin’s Death, Claims He Was Shot [PHOTOS] / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns On SEE THROUGH Dress. Sexy Babe!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by 9janewsarena: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2016
I love the way she wrapped that head tie. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGke1hMlrKD/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by 9janewsarena: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL PICS OF HER ROCKING NATIVE ATTIRES @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/ex-beauty-queen-munachi-abii-stuns-in.html
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by teekay213(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Bush girl!she wrap ear join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by UncleLondon: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
This is not new. That picture was actually taken 3 years ago at Couture Night in Victoria Island by Santiagoi Aniston who happens to be Iara Oshiomole's sister. It was the same night Oshiomole hooked Iara as Iara was also gracing the occasion to support her sister's career.

Weeks after, both were spotted together at Adelaide in Australia. Apparently, Oshiomole went for a conference on environmental consciousness and gender equality and Iara somehow joined the governor's crew.

An Australian policewoman stopped them and incessantly interrogated the two when they were getting steamy together in the public like 2 love birds who just discovered love and to know what was going on between them as she said in her words they are "very dissimilar in looks" Hence, sugardadism or some sort of Aristomorphism is going on which is something seriously frowned at by Australian Government that happens to be a feminist nation...

Another male officer came to the scene when she was about arresting Oshio. Then the male officer questioned his colleague why she would want to arrest him on no reasonable grounds then She said the lady is fair and has an model-like body while the man does not even have a six packs and resembles someone who never hit the gym plus the face isn't the sexiest to match such a damsel...

Okay maybe you still didn't get it yet? I just wasted 3 minutes out of your life (continue the story in your mind if you like)... I made the whole shit up.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Vince77(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
teekay213:

They dont usually expose ear.
They say its normal.

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by lolaluv1(f): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by PrincessAnna: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Is it her traditional marriage pix?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by salabscholar01(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
kiss

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by ogorwyne(f): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
teekay213:
If she didn't tie her ears it would be 'standing' somehow. I always tie my ears too, if I don't my ears would be erect. Tying the ears makes one more beautiful.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Ladycloud(f): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
She's cute ...if I bring my head shot picture now... U people won't put it on fp undecided

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by DICKtator: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Who is this?

Mode N9ne's pest?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by MightyPee: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don't know why I am even saying this, but why is she her gist hitting our sacred front page? please if it's not her nude don't post about her.....

*picks up Vaseline, enters bathroom, closes door*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by rawtouch: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
does she give bj

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by PrettySleek(f): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nice picture! One of my favourite, she looks good
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Cornerstone001: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
DICKtator:
Who is this?

Mode N9ne's pest?

grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by pennywys(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
teekay213:
why not mind ur business

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by sauceEEP(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Palmwinetaper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by oodua1stson: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
This girl don de old oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Chanchit: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
how come the op of this thread is not palmwine tapper? cos the guy opens threads only for muna.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by mekonglobal(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Honestly she is beautiful........

In Olamide voice...who her beauty Epp?

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by fairheven: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
ogorwyne:

If she didn't tie her ears it would be 'standing' somehow. I always tie my ears too, if I don't my ears would be erect. Tying the ears makes one more beautiful.

the video of you tieing the ear or..
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by argob44(f): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
9janewsarena:
I love the way she wrapped that head tie. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGke1hMlrKD/

Buhari's daughter inspire her apparently...
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Phonon: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
You want her to get ear infection? You can't satisfy Nigerians............. grin grin

teekay213:
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Nixiepie(f): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Old pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Pastis: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
teekay213:

Maybe you should post pics of ur most beautiful sisters or babes to make ur point clearer, but if you don't have, pls STFU hater.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by karaka: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
UncleLondon:
This is not new. That picture was actually taken 3 years ago at Couture Night in Victoria Island by Santiagoi Aniston who happens to be Iara Oshiomole's sister. It was the same night Oshiomole hooked Iara as Iara was also gracing the occasion to support her sister's career.

Weeks after, both were spotted together at Adelaide in Australia. Apparently, Oshiomole went for a conference on environmental consciousness and gender equality and Iara somehow joined the governor's crew.

An Australian policewoman stopped them and incessantly interrogated the two when they were getting steamy together in the public like 2 love birds who just discovered love and to know what was going on between them as she said in her words they are "very dissimilar in looks" Hence, sugardadism or some sort of Aristomorphism is going on which is something seriously frowned at by Australian Government that happens to be a feminist nation...

Uncle you can lie o shocked

And I was actually enjoying the gist.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Pedro369(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
gσ∂ ωнεη ∂σ εαя ησ gεт вяαιη..... ηιgεяιαηs тσσ ∂εү εxαggεяαтε
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by logicab: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
UncleLondon:

Another male officer came to the scene when she was about arresting Oshio. Then the male officer questioned his colleague why she would want to arrest him on no reasonable grounds then She said the lady is fair and has an model-like body while the man does not even have a six packs and resembles someone who never hit the gym plus the face isn't the sexiest to match such a damsel...

Okay maybe you still didn't get it yet? I just wasted 3 minutes out of your life (continue the story in your mind if you like)... I made the whole shit up.

15 secs actually. grin
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by MavenTemi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by Tberry01(f): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
cry
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos by UIA04(f): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
UncleLondon:

Ah ah

I know your kind
So as I started reading your captivating story, I just jejely scrolled down to the end to read the disclaimer.

*dancing shoki*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Visits His New Estate In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Wale (Rapper) Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Mr Eazi Appears On Late Late Show With James Corden (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.