Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How To Bypass Airtel 2GB For #200 - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How To Bypass Airtel 2GB For #200 (1406 Views)

Techno Camon CX and spark k7 2gb For Sale / Htc M7 32gb/2gb For Sale #18, 000 / howto bypass mtn Lumos Solar For Free 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Airtel 2GB For #200 by Trustdee(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2016
Sorry if you came here to view how to bypass this useless network that wants to take us back to 80s with their useless 2g subscription .

If you even give me this Airtel slow snail for free, i will not take ❗️ I repeat , i will not take ❗️ and will not take .

Only Oluwa knows how i feel.. ( like going to Airtel to burn down the network for giving me such a suffering and called it DATA PLAN .

The worst part is that the 2g data plan is not even up-to 2g speed but 1g speed; what will i use 5kb for ?

My people are we moving forward with Airtel or backward ?

I know someone will ask if i was force to sub for the plan . why wont i ? at least 2g should be giving you around 30kb

AIRTEL! do something about the plan before something do somebody .
Re: How To Bypass Airtel 2GB For #200 by iboroski: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
What is the code for it?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Z30 For Sale *SOLD* / In Need Of Gionee M5 / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire App Now Available For Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.