Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Website Design Giveaway - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Design Giveaway (894 Views)

. / I Am Giving Out 100 Free Website Design / Learn Website Design And Blogging For Free Via Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Giveaway by CreativeWeb(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
I will build a beautiful and mobile responsive website for your company or church or school or organization or for your personal blog, at no cost.

FREE!

Why I'm doing this?

Two reasons.

1. I want to be a blessing to you. I want to support what you are doing.

2. I'm celebrating my birthday. So, you can take this as a birthday cake to you.

This offer closes on Monday 20th June, 2016.

I will use premium wordpress theme to customize and craft the website for you.

Note:
* The website will not be more than 10 pages.

* E-commerce website or other web application websites like job portal, forum, etc are not included in this offer.

* You will provide the contents (texts and images) for your website. I can provide images in some cases.

* You will get a domain and hosting. Contact me for advice before doing this.

Duration: It will take me maximum of 48 hours to get your website running.

Contact me now and take this offer, if this offer is for you.

P.S. This offer closes on 20th June 2016. Get your dream website now at no cost.

P.P.S. I may shut down this offer even before 20th June if I get 20 really interested persons. I don't want to overwork myself.

1 Like

Re: Website Design Giveaway by CreativeWeb(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Keep it coming.

But please, if you are NOT READY to have a website of your own, don't contact me. I said this because some contacted me and started saying they don't have money for domain and hosting. Please, I don't give free domain and hosting. I only offer to craft a beautiful website for you free on your domain and hosting.

Siteground.com offer free domain for a year and $3.95/month hosting. Before you pay for hosting, contact me first for expert advice.

So if you are ready to get your domain and hosting, then contact me. If not, please don't bother contacting me because I cannot build website on nothing.
Re: Website Design Giveaway by kcilo: 1:05am On Jul 09, 2017
Do you want to learn how to design a website using a divi builder? A front-end visual builder that allows you to create, design and develop a premium WordPress website.

With our full video tutorial, you can learn how to design and add CCS codes without stress..

Visit our website www.geniusmedia.com.ng

Contact us for a free tutorial

�: info@geniusmedia.com.ng
�: 07031335285, 08055440114
�: 7, Olowu Street, Ikeja Lagos

www.geniusmedia.com.ng[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

US Verified Adsense Account For Sale / . / Fresh Smtp And Unlimited Smtp | Rdp | Cpanel | Shell | Webmail | Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.