Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja (15354 Views)

Affordable Hall for Rent/Event Centre - Gwarinpa (Gwarimpa), Abuja. / Most Popular Event Centre In Ikeja / I Need An Affordable Event Centre In Akure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
To determine a venue for any of your events is the major factor you have to consider in your wedding budget/checklist. you might spend 10M naira for your wedding and still blame yourself probably because of the bad venue while you might spend just 800k for you wedding and it will look as if you spent 5M its still about the venue. LYDIA HALLS EVENT CENTRE is here to help you plan your wedding and even make your event memorable with just 400k
FACILITIES:

500 capacity in banquette seating
25 tons AC
200KVA GEN
Wifi internet
Changing room
Modern toilet facilities
parking space for 200 cars
Projectors
Sound system facilities
Spacious stage

For more enquiries you can check us on Facebook: lydiahallseventcentre, Instagram: lydiahallseventcentre, website: www.lydiahalls.com
Address: 12, Limson Road, River Valley Estate Gate B, Ojodu , Berger, Ikeja........08060363664, 08020600229.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2016
Gabovies is #250k with same hall size,larger parking space ,same ojodu berger too.soo reduce your price for more customers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Dnt lie to entice pple,your car park can't take 15 cars sef,because few times pple have used your hall for wedding 90% of the cars park outside
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
@madepearl. if you say my parking space cannot take 15 cars what will u say about my parking space in this picture, just dont know why you are tackling my hall facility, i think you should know by now that you are not my competitor.

1 Like

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
summary of the event venue

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Midekin:
@madepearl. if you say my parking space cannot take 15 cars what will u say about my parking space in this picture, just dont know why you are tackling my hall facility, i think you should know by now that you are not my competitor.
I dnt work for Gabovies event center o,but I knw Lydia halls well,share same fence with Baltimore garden,just to let you knw I ur event center well.Well pple who need it will still book it for their events
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by H6: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
madepearl:
I dnt work for Gabovies event center o,but I knw Lydia halls well,share same fence with Baltimore garden,just to let you knw I ur event center well.Well pple who need it will still book it for their events
please where is the best hall with largest park space?
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
H6:
please where is the best hall with largest park space?

if u around ojodu berger,check Gabovies (#250k) Baltimore gardens(700k),possibly u may like Lydia halls(400k) manor Garden,not sure of the price.but u can go and do a check ur self and make ur choice
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
@madepaerl, i feel you should check the hall well, maybe u should drive in to see how big the parking space is, the parking space you are viewing from outside is the eatery space, i guess u are only basing my parking base from your look outside the hall.
pls LYDIA HALLS is not 400k its 300K.
LYDIA HALL is the newest in Ojodu ( 9months old) and its just at the express road making it very accessible for people coming from Vi, Ibadan and Ogba axis. its unlike every other hall you mentioned that are inside Ojodu street.
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
u said #400k in ur first post,well when Lydia was opened last year October it was 480k ,reduced to 400k,now 300k.good improvement.keep reducing and you will get more clients.
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2016
lydia halls was not opened in October, it was opened in August 18th, 2015. The price has never been 480k, it has been 350k right from time just reduced to 300k recently.
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
I told you that LYDIA HALLS is the best in terms of affordable prices, services, modern facilities, good ambiance and with the largest parking space within Berger/Ikeja. This is a prove to everyone now, for this month of July the total event held in the hall is 30, on different days, that is the power of referral when a service is good. Almost all the schools in MAGODO, OMOLE PHASE 1&2, ikeja had their graduation....it was event back to back. there is something about LYDIA HALLS that still really make us different of all halls, why not just check in and see what i mean.

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is what we mean by the Most event centre used Ojodu/Ikeja. This Hall and decoration cost only 500k. And it remain the best and most affordable in Ojodu/Ikeja.

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
video shot of how Lydia looks after decoration, Hall and decoration is just 500k. take a click to view.

https://www.facebook.com/1509415949349956/videos/pcb.1656714874620062/1656709871287229/?type=3&theater

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
5 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A VENUE FOR YOUR EVENTS

As the year gradually comes to an end, wedding bells everywhere. At season like this, event places/Halls are in their peak season because of the EMBER period. Most halls are booked till the end of this season.

With the recent law enacted by most state government in Nigeria, for instance Lagos state which prohibits individuals or group from holding their parties or wedding ceremonies in public places like the school compound, playing ground and some Government properties. In other words, hosting of wedding parties and other functions must take place in event

place/Halls, no more free venue. This explains why you see Halls and Event Places springing up everywhere on a daily basis. The question here is how do you get maximum benefit and at the same time reduce cost when it comes to getting a space or hall for your wedding ceremonies?

Here are 5 main factors to consider before going ahead to book a wedding reception venue.

CAPACITY

The capacity of your wedding venue is most times derived from the number of invites you sent out, which should determine the number of expected guest, so plan with that. In a nutshell, the number of expected guest is a determinant to your choice of wedding venue.

ACCESSIBILITY

This also a vital factor considering the fact that, you don’t want your guest complaining how and difficult it took them to get to your wedding venue etc, Access to your wedding venue is important because it dealt with issues like how close is the reception hall to the church/mosque wedding ceremony, how motor-able is the road leading to the reception venue and how easily your guest can find your wedding hall/venue. All these have to be considered.

AVAILABILITY OF AMENITIES

No Hall/event place function well without the availability of essential amenities. Some of which are

a. Power supply

b. Car park space

c. First Aid

d. Children bay

e. Good proper ventilation

f. Good sound and lighting system

g. washing area and cooking area

h. changing room & modern rest room

COST

For us all, this is the most important aspect when it comes to booking a wedding reception venue/Hall. Our budget determines what type of venue we get at the end of the day. As new couple I will say it’s best you go along with your budget, don’t do more than your target expenditure.

SECURITY

Lastly the security of your guest should be paramount. Therefore, ensure that your guests are safe. Do not host them in places where they are exposed to miscreants and area boys. Ensure your guests enjoy themselves and leave for their various home safely.

I know that most Nigerians love to party and in the process show off their prowess, I urge you to be cautious in all you do. My dear newlyweds I strongly advise that you stick with your budget when planning for your wedding ceremonies. Be yourself and don’t try to impress anyone.

YOU CAN ALWAYS RELY ON LYDIA HALLS FOR YOUR PERFECT VENUE
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Never postpone ur wedding. about 8 months ago some people postponed their wedding hoping DAT things will be cheap later and now things are very expensive, any opportunity u hve in doing ur wedding just do it fast, never postpone d date coz of d present situation, all u need to do is to cut ur budget and work with it......Lydia Halls understand your budget
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
I was able to understand that its no just about seeking for customers to use my hall, there is more to that. from our last survey on our past customers we were able to gather 98% excellent satisfactory report and the ones that triggered our happiness was that from January to November most of the the wedded couples are now celebrating their child dedication.......isn't that enough blessing. We give u the hall for celebration and u come back for another celebration
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Its Darlinton wedding, he heard about d hall from one of our past customer and he came booking, dis is just his decoration, simple but classic.......am sure after the wedding he will also refer someone to use d hall....#350k @ Ikeja......u can't beat this!

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
There are three major things that rock every event majorly WEDDING. good hall/facility, delicious food and good music .....in Lydia halls we assure you u of 100% service satisfactory........d best, the biggest and d most affordable in Ikeja and Ojodu
check out the video of this last event it was superb
https://www.facebook.com/Perfect-Budget-1156414901066780
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2016
Event venue at its peak
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2016
In our last post, we talked about how different clients have been making use of our halls for different event back to back. its not because its our peak period but all because we render good services and we get refferals through that. Do you believe that we are the best in the whole area of Alausa, Ogba, Ojodu, Berger, Ketu area and charge the lowest in our 500 capacity hall...............This is the secret, we believe charging less and having events everyday is better than charging high and having one event once a month, thats our UNIQUE SELLING POINT.
take a tour to our facebook page @ lydia halls event centre also our instagram page @ lydia halls event centre and our website to have idea of how the hall looks like @ www.lydiahalls.com.
we understand your budget.

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Donbabajay12(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Midekin:
lydia halls was not opened in October, it was opened in August 18th, 2015. The price has never been 480k, it has been 350k right from time just reduced to 300k recently.
U posted 400k in ur first post......Check ur post
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Event venues have there season, low sales period and peak period, so price can tend to fluctuate anytime........i guess you are looking at the old price sir.
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
As at 2015 to 2016, Lydia halls is the newest, most service rendered, biggest parking space, most affordable, 500 seating capacity, luxury hall and the most used hall. events back to back...........photo gallery of past events

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Lydia halls is the only existing venue in Ojodu and outskirt of Ikeja.
Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Different halls for different event, some halls are suitable for corporate events while some are just for social events.
Lydia halls has 3 major halls, the three halls are for three different events form social to corporate and to religious activities.........we understand what the public need......500 capacity, 400 capacity and 100 capacity.

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT ANY VENUE FOR YOUR WEDDING AROUND OJODU/ OGBA/ IKEJA THEN YOU CAN COUNT ON LYDIA HALLS.
WITH LYDIA HALLS OF 400 CAPACITY YOU CAN HAVE YOUR EVENT WITH JUST 300K WITH ALL FACILITIES INCLUSIVE TRUST ME, NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
WITH LYDIA HALLS WE WILL GIVE YOU ALL YOUR VENDORS THAT WILL WORK WITH YOUR BUDGET AND DELIVER GREATLY.

FACEBOOK; LYDIA HALLS EVENT CENTRE
WATSAPP: 08083373302

1 Like

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
This is real but it sounds unbeliveable. There are just 7 event centre in the whole of OJODU berger, 3 are marques while 4 are building halls. From August 2015 till date (April 2017) LYDIA HALLS EVENT CENTRE has hosted close to 120 wedding and about 56 corporate events, which makes it the most event centre used in the whole of OJODU, the newest, most affordable, the hall with the biggest parking space and the neatest.
You can check the hall out on

facebook: Lydia halls event centre
Instagram: lydiahallseventcentre
wtasapp: 08083373302

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2017
WEDDING BUDGETS
Budgeting should be among the first smart things to do. If not the very first, should be somewhere between announcing to your folks, friends and picking a date. I've known a few who weren't solvent enough, that picked a date and then waited on a prayer, only to be disappointed in the end, and felt really embarrassed before their friends.

There are several options to creating a wedding budget that you can afford;
1. Folks can decide to contribute a specific amount, and then the couple decides on a wedding budget and makes up any difference themselves.

2. Folks can say that they want to pay for specific items such as the bride's attire, the catering or the wines. The couple then has to figure out how to pay for everything else.

3. The couple can set a budget and then ask to split it evenly. This way, the mothers and fathers of the bride and groom, can each contribute N500000, for a total of a N2,000,000 wedding budget. This is not a bad idea at all for fams, where the parents have split.

Then, depending on your area and taste/class (if you know what I mean), budgeting about N1,500 (for an average Naija wedding oo) per wedding guest will give you a good start. This allows for about N750 a head for catering, and the remaining N750 goes towards everything else – flowers, attire, etc. Of course, if you are only having 10 guests, you may have trouble paying for everything else with only N7500, but it is a good point to start. This starting point fits with the general rule of the more guests, the more formal and lavish the wedding.

So to figure out a basic wedding budget, you can start off by using a basic budget planning worksheet to figure out the basics. Don't get fuddled just yet. cheesy Here's what one should look like;

Your Total Budget ___________

Expenses;

Ceremony
Location fee, officiant fee, marriage licence, musician's fees, ring pillows____________
Reception
Reception Site, Food, Drinks, Rentals, Cake, Favors____________
Attire
Dress, Headpiece/veil, undergarments and hosiery, shoes, accessories, jewelry, hair and makeup, Groom's Tuxedo or Suit, shoes, bow tie, cuff links, studs, suspenders____________
Rings
Yours and Groom's rings, engraving____________
Flowers
Ceremony, bride's bouquet, maid-of-honor and bridesmaid bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, centerpieces, flower-girl basket e.t.c.____________
Music
Ceremony Musicians, Band and/or DJ, cocktail hour musicians, sound system rental____________
Photography
Photographer and Videographer's fees, albums, additional prints, disposable cameras for candids____________
Transportation
Transportation for wedding party, guest shuttle and/or parking attendants____________
Stationery
Invitations, response cards, thank you notes, postage, calligraphy, guest book____________
Gifts
Bridesmaid and groomsmen, parents, welcome baskets for out-of-town guests.

Put the amounts you consider fit or that you already know (e.g cost of the hall rental), against these first (individually and then sum them up), even though their total sum might spill over your intended round figure. And then you make adjustments, so they can fit your plan. For instance, 150 chairs can be reduced to prolly 140, cos exactly 150 people might not attend, or you can trust children and even some adults, to not wanna be held down on a spot, by no force in this world. Lol. As well, you can ask other brides around you, what they spent on vendors to figure out if these numbers you fix are realistic, or need to be adjusted.

Again, adjustment of your budget numbers should only reflect your priorities. While it is likely that you may die to have a photographer from mars, you could be a hundred percent certain that you would die and kill to have that J-lo's kind of wedding dress.

Lastly, you still have to try saving on your wedding budget. You're going to have to do more than just reducing those things you need, by actually crossing off the excesses. I mean, while it may sound wonderful to serve Rice and Soup, it isn't exactly brilliant to serve Jollof, White Rice, Coconut Rice, Fried Rice, Rice Pudding, Puffed Rice and any other miraculous Rice alongside only Egusi soup with eba. You could even trim your wedding guest list, save money on the church decorations, ask recently married friends how much they used and paid for stuff, ask friends in the wedding industry to help you out; giving discounts where possible and even change the day of the week to maybe having the observance on a week night! cheesy

If these numbers still do not work out, ask or remind yourself of what's really important to you. Perhaps it's better to have a small wedding now, and then renew your wedding vows in two, five or ten years when you can or might have been able to save for the big party.

Once you've set a budget, stick to it. It's easier to say than do, I know. But an important thing it is, to do in

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2017
You’ve narrowed down your wedding venues, but how do you make the final call? Go SEE them (and if you can’t, set up a video call to view them! Heck, Data is Cheap now ). A site visit is a sure way for you to determine if you can envision your wedding there, and you’ll be able to see first hand the room configurations.

HERE ARE THE TEN QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE SIGNING ON THE DOTTED LINE:

1. Capacity
How many people can fit and are allowed to fit in the venue – does it fit with your invite list and budget?

2. Bathrooms
How many? If there are only 2 and you are planning a large wedding you either need to move to the next venue or if your heart is set there, think of alternative options like luxury mobile restrooms or you can get the cheaper ones (DMT mobile toilet) if you are on a budget. These aren’t as bad as they sound.

3. Catering
Do they require the use of their catering (most hotels will do this) or do you have the flexibility to pick your own caterer and/or your own menu? Hotels are notorious “menu set” in that you only can pick from their options, which limits you on bringing your personality to the table.

4. Furniture
Does the venue provide furniture (i.e. tables, chairs, linens, glassware)? If not, this will fall on the caterer and could cost more.

5. Staff
What support staff do they provide, if any? If a hotel, expect that they will. If it is a raw venue they’ll probably just provide one representative onsite and maybe security – the rest is up to you. If you don’t have a dedicated planner, consider hiring an outside day-of planner to help everything run smoothly.

6. Staff attire
What does the staff wear? If you have a theme for the event, you may want to ask to add something to that attire.

7. Parking
Where will your guest's park? And can you comp or host the valet that evening for your guests if there is only paid parking (read: cities).

8. Ceremony
If you want the ceremony held at the venue, can the venue accommodate the request? Is this something they have done previously?

9. Sunlight
If your ceremony or reception is during daylight hours, where does the sunlight hit the room? Try to visit the venue during a similar time – we’ve been to weddings where this wasn’t considered and you couldn’t even see the bride and groom during the wedding

10. Referrals
Always ask for a couple referrals and talk to them, they’ll help you understand any challenges that they might have had and any pitfalls worth considering now
Lydia Halls will give you all this and make you enjoy the environment.

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by Midekin(m): 8:06am On May 22, 2017
5 MISTAKES TO AVOID WHEN PLANNING YOUR NEXT EVENT.

When it comes to planning an event, it can be rough. You not only have to worry about all the details that are major, but you have to deal with all the little things. You may find that there are some reoccurring problems that you have when you plan events. Each problem that you run into should teach you some kind of lesson for the next event.

Panicking: The first thing that you should avoid when it comes to planning your next event is getting overwhelmed with details. If the event is getting bigger and bigger and you’ve seemed to lost control over things, you need to get backup. It’s hard to plan an event, especially if it is a very important event. You have to plan where you are going to have the event, the theme, the decorations, the food, the caterers, the supplies, and the budget. You need to make sure that you stay within a budget, but get everything done. This is when you need an assistant.

Get an assistant"
If you don’t have an assistant you will have an emotional breakdown and it could ruin the event. Depending on your personality, the breakdown can be crucial. This is the way you need an assistant. Don’t get overwhelmed with things. When it comes to using an assistant you can leave them the minor things like fetching, fixing, decorating, and all the small details that you should never worry about.
Fail to plan.Plan to Fail: The second pitfall that you need to avoid is the bar and food. If you are going to have a catered dinner or event, you need to make sure that you have a written contract upon hiring. The contract needs to state the money, the food, and basically what you expect from the amount of money that you are paying.

Even put the times when they need to show up in the contract or you may end up with irresponsible caters. You need to make sure that the food looks and taste good. You don’t want to have people looking at you with disappointment.

Not Getting a Written Contract: The third pitfall to avoid has to deal with contracts. Get a contract written for everything. It can be on a tablecloth if you must. Just make sure that you have it in writing what you are paying them, why you are paying them, what you expect from them, and the day and times that they need to show up with the goods.

If you don’t, you will end up having someone come to you saying that they overbooked or they have increased the costs.

Spending too much: The fourth pitfall to avoid is bankruptcy. Make sure that you set a budget for your event. The way to successfully set budget is to set a least and the most amounts. For example, you can pay at least 1,000,000 for the party, but you can go to 1,500,000. Then you aim for the average, so you would like to have a 1,250,000 party. If you set your budget like that you know exactly if you need to cut the corners or if you can expand somewhere on the party. You will also be more successful if you set yourself some limits. You’ll be more likely to be under budget.

Being too Relaxed: The fifth and final pitfall to avoid is relaxing too far in advance. A lot of people will plan an event so far ahead that they think that they can take it easy the day before or even the day of the party or event. You need to realize that when you find extra time to relax, make some phone calls.

Make sure that everyone is on the same page so that when the day comes you don’t run around like a chicken with its head cut off. You can take the day of the event with a relaxed pace because you were on top of things the day before.

..........Perfect Budget Events

Re: Most Used Event Centre In Ojodu/ikeja by meccisoft(f): 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
Pls can I know the recent price for gabovies call and pictures pls I need a reply asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FoodClique Feeds Over 1000 Residents of Ebute Meta - Community Kitchen / National Peace Awards 2019 Holds In Style In Abuja (Photos) / Is N75,000 Not Too Much For A Wedding Gown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.