Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Only Original And Natural Honey In Lagos - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Only Original And Natural Honey In Lagos (1578 Views)

Causes Of Stretch Marks And Natural Skincare Cure / Where Can Buy Original Honey In Large Quantity In Nigeria At Cheap Prices / Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Original And Natural Honey In Lagos by HERO111: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2009
Dear Landers,
We all cant over emphasise the nutritional and medicinal values of hoeny consumption.
Unfortunately is very difficult to get pure and natural honey in lagos because so many sellers want to make more gain at the expense of the innocent consumers. It gives me alot of worry and i have decided to make a change in this situation by getting right from my village several thousands of kilometres away from lagos original and unadultrated honey tested andconfirmed byseveral means. There are several tests to identify original honey from the diluted one and our product has always being passing all the tests including the ones conducted by the Quality Assurance Depts. of most renouned pharmaceutical companies here in lagos.
we supply both in small quantities like bottles and commercial quantities like gallons and drums.
The pizes are affordable but not so cheap because good things never come easy.

We can be contacted through our email: digidattech@yahoo.com or 08034174709
Re: The Only Original And Natural Honey In Lagos by CrazyMan(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ok thanks for the Information.

(1) (Reply)

Energy Saving Bulbs Business / Verify Your Paypal Account Today With VCC. INSTANT VERIFICATION. / How To Get The Cheapest Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.