Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Will Be The President Of Nigeria One Day’ – Dino Melaye (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be The President Of Nigeria One Day’ – Dino Melaye (video) (422 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose / I Support June 12 As Democracy Day — Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be The President Of Nigeria One Day’ – Dino Melaye (video) by mrghost: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Senator Dino Melaye was a guest on Channels TV yesterday June 12th where he said someday he will be the President of Nigeria

“I will say that the leadership of the senate under Senator Bukola Saraki has done brilliantly well but we would have done better if not for this planted distractions by people who are ambitious, people who do not want to accept defeat because everyone is ambitious.

I am ambitious. Like I want to be the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It shouldn’t be a crime”he said
What asked about his seriousness about his ambition, Dino said ” I will be”

When he was asked when this will happen, he said “When we get to that bridge we will cross it”

http://changeheadlines.com/2016/06/13/i-will-be-the-president-of-nigeria-one-day-dino-melaye-video/

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip5uf2j0vaI
Re: I Will Be The President Of Nigeria One Day’ – Dino Melaye (video) by mrghost: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Watch video

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Inflation Rate At Six-year High In May / Apc Is Stronger,viral Than Pdp! / CALL TO WAR: Trust No Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.