Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How May Hours Of Phcn Power Supply Do You Get Daily? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How May Hours Of Phcn Power Supply Do You Get Daily? (654 Views)

See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Rate The Performance Of PHCN In Your Area In A 1-5 Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How May Hours Of Phcn Power Supply Do You Get Daily? by dipo2much(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
Electricity supply by PHCN accross the country differs from region to region. Infact,there are many reasons to think there is some kind of favouritism in distribution.
While some reports say some places like Ilorin-Kwara enjoy reasonable supply of power (I hear they enjoy as much as 18 out of 24 hours daily) ,akute,where I live,the trend is like 2 hours of light every 3 days. And it not new to go 1 week without any electricity supply here.
I had to move to abeokuta (whr i school) where the power supply is just better (here in obantoko,like 2 hours per day).
So tell us how many hours PHCN gives you light per day and dont forget to include your location.
Who knows,someone in a position to improve the current supply may read this and be challenged to improve.
And we can monitor progress as we hope for 6000MWatts by december.

Here's mine.:

Obantoko,ABEOKUTA
2 Hours/day
Re: How May Hours Of Phcn Power Supply Do You Get Daily? by dipo2much(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
no reply? Abi nepa neva bring ur light?
Re: How May Hours Of Phcn Power Supply Do You Get Daily? by Kreamie(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2009
i stay @ ipaja and we are supplied 12hrs/day though epileptic but worth d bills we pay
Re: How May Hours Of Phcn Power Supply Do You Get Daily? by 9ijaprince(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2009
Mine is 20 hours a day/yenagoa
Re: How May Hours Of Phcn Power Supply Do You Get Daily? by yaris(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2009
What of people that do not have a functioning transformer. I've not seen nepa for months. So lets say 0 hour per day for now.
Re: How May Hours Of Phcn Power Supply Do You Get Daily? by Cupidkc(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
An average of 12hrs/day. Ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Bashir Ahmed Ikara / Mba Scholarship! / Invest In Gold Business (the Sure Moving Business)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.