Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors (46277 Views)

Why We Endorsed Buhari For Second Term – Seven Governors / Seven Governors Linked With N19b Bank Account / Biafra : Avengers Issues Last And Final Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yes I hope the vandalisation can now start in the SE too! I hope this is true!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Horus(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
How many Last Warning they give? grin
And where are the invisible Missiles? grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by globexpo: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
When a whole Nigeria President is happy chilling in another man's country. Very appalling
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
explorer250:
pls slaughter rochas first. he is owing my sister
lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by koboko69: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
Why Are These Avengers Hiding Under The Umbrella Of Biafra?

They want to.do the usual na..use and dump the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by 989900: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
In 48 hours we will release a video clip showing our arms and the targeted areas.

“All strike team already in position awaiting command.

We are ready for war and we have nothing to lose!!!”

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by momentum85(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
I'm becoming tired of this NDA news, issuing warnings and threats anyhow! Infact do ur worse make person hear something. sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Phantomstranger:
.....if u wanna shoot, shoot..dnt talk

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
We are w8in
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by koboko69: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ebubeslym:
But why will you lock up a man protesting that he doesn't want to remain in the same country with a particular nomadic region known for their blood lust and tendency to slaughter innocents when they fail to adhere to the tenets of their religion?
Are we really one in this 'One Nigeria'?

Noise makers. What about the killings that have been happem in Bayelsa and Rivers respectively. Those ones are allowed as it is not in the North. Useless hypocrites.

All the noise about releasing Nnamdi Kanu or should he be touched, till date nothing has happened. He was already a UK citizen, no one forced him to be a Nigerian, he was stupid enough to agitate using treasonable means, and he is enjoying his foolishness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by origima: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Avengers abet hit every where and everything available to make a point. Hit churches, markets, barracks, mosque. Destroy any beautiful building,cars ,roads, industries and even roads. Kill any Niger delta or Ibo around till it remains only Avengers. Fufufufoools. Yorubas are happy watching you and they are benefiting for ur madness. Hit and attack anything my guys. Fooooools
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Phantomstranger:
This pple should shut up already....... Geez...too much talk.....if u wanna shoot, shoot..dnt talk
Yeah, "if you wanna shoot, shoot don't talk" it reminds me of a movie 'The good, the bad and the ugly' cool
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Let those that have ear hear
i dont support d breakage of nigeria.... But if nigeria must break, d Niger delta will nt b a part of biafra.Our Igbo brodas should get dis into deir head. Niger delta will b Niger delta republic.
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by phenase(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Is this news true?
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Slikbae: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Dainfamous: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
origima:
Avengers abet hit every where and everything available to make a point. Hit churches, markets, barracks, mosque. Destroy any beautiful building,cars ,roads, industries and even roads. Kill any Niger delta or Ibo around till it remains only Avengers. Fufufufoools. Yorubas are happy watching you and they are benefiting for ur madness. Hit and attack anything my guys. Fooooools
you talk as if Yoruba people are not in their region?don't cry when the hit is on
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by wellmax(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ebubeslym:
But why will you lock up a man protesting that he doesn't want to remain in the same country with a particular nomadic region known for their blood lust and tendency to slaughter innocents when they fail to adhere to the tenets of their religion?

Presently he's not in detention for wanting to leave, but for in sighting violence, criminal conspiracy, intimidation and membership of an illegal organization. Last time I checked, these are grievous offenses and doesn't matter where you are from or what other people perceive it to be. At least he's still a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Femiwilli: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
Why Are These Avengers Hiding Under The Umbrella Of Biafra?

Have you not heard that we are united with IPOB grin

The South-West is united with the North, enjoy it. ; angry angry angry
We are united with the industrious IPOB people grin grin grin grin
LET NIGERIA FEAR!

NO Ban me MOD
When others put gifs they are not banned

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Pyno30: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
deantimes:
THE Niger Delta Avengers have issued what it called “last warning’ to seven state governors to free pro-Biafran activists being held in police and military custodies in their states.

This is contained in a statement signed by the group’s spokesperson, Mudoch Agbinibo.

The new militant group, which has vowed to bring Nigeria’s oil production to zero, has given 72 hours to the governors to free Biafran agitators.

Some of the governors threatened by the group are Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia, Willie Obiano of Anambra, Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta.

Others are Dave Umahi of Ebonyi, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu, and Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.

“We request the immediate release of all pro-Biafrans activist held in your various Police/Military Custody, you are hereby given 72 hours to release them or risk your convoys, police station, military base and government offices being attacked,” the group stated.

“We are not negotiating with anybody and nobody is representing us.

In 48 hours we will release a video clip showing our arms and the targeted areas.

“All strike team already in position awaiting command.

We are ready for war and we have nothing to lose!!!”

http://.com/biafra-avengers-issues-last-warning-to-seven-governors/
Honestly you guys have nothing to lose. Especially when you don't have family and business to take care off. But hope this governors don't have ear infections too.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ebubeslym:

Shut up there... akpa amu.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by SleekAboki: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
DonBobes:

Dnt mind d slowpokes abeg!
Noise makers, they should keep bombing. When they are done lets see who feels the negative effects!
Gallant solider, I trust you are battle ready to obliterate the Avengers and parade tompolo naked on national television.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by papoose321: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
D part 3 south east has fallen coming soon.. Gerald butler ready come south east
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Pyno30: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Gozzzy:
I hate unnecessary talks.... Talk is cheap!
Op, what and where is ur source?
They don't always have Source. They like eating ordinary White Yam.
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by DeltaOil: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Femiwilli:

Have you not heard that we are united with IPOB grin
The South-West is united with the North, enjoy it. ; angry angry angry
We are united with the industrious IPOB people grin grin grin grin
LET NIGERIA FEAR!

NO Ban me MOD
When others put gifs they are not banned

God bless you!!!

Our dear IPOB brothers and us are one, let the country know
we are tired of divide and rule.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Pyno30: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
explorer250:
pls slaughter rochas first. he is owing my sister
lolz, you sure say na ur sister em d owe?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by origima: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
The only region capable of taking care of itself today in Nigeria is the Northern and Western Nigeria. They have international boundaries, they have land mass, they have international human and economical recourses . They have infracstures etc etc. Why can't we work and believe in Nigeria? My guys we need one another
Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Ebubeslym(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
koboko69:

Noise makers. What about the killings that have been happem in Bayelsa and Rivers respectively. Those ones are allowed as it is not in the North. Useless hypocrites.

All the noise about releasing Nnamdi Kanu or should he be touched, till date nothing has happened. He was already a UK citizen, no one forced him to be a Nigerian, he was stupid enough to agitate using treasonable means, and he is enjoying his foolishness.

yea, he is definitely enjoying his foolishness......
But remember, everything that has a beginning will surely end one day.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors by Ebubeslym(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
origima:
The only region capable of taking care of itself today in Nigeria is the Northern and Western Nigeria. They have international boundaries, they have land mass, they have international human and economical recourses . They have infracstures etc etc. Why can't we work and believe in Nigeria? My guys we need one another

hahahahahahah.
This is so hilarious.
If these 2 regions are capable of surviving on their own, why not leave the rest to go their way since you feel they can't survive without those 2?
So with all the oil in SS/SE they will die of hunger if left on their own?
Humour me.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.