Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Photos Of The Nightclub Where Terrorist Omar Mateen Killed 50 People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Nightclub Where Terrorist Omar Mateen Killed 50 People (921 Views)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / 50 People Arrested With 48 Bags Of Drugs In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Nightclub Where Terrorist Omar Mateen Killed 50 People by heryourjay(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Omar Mateen, who is now the worst mass shooter in American history, shot more than 100 people with an AR-15 assault rifle and handgun on the dance floor at Orlando's Pulse night club on
Sunday morning before he was gunned down by SWAT police. See photos below

Re: Photos Of The Nightclub Where Terrorist Omar Mateen Killed 50 People by heryourjay(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Photos Of The Nightclub Where Terrorist Omar Mateen Killed 50 People by Taeewo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos Of The Nightclub Where Terrorist Omar Mateen Killed 50 People by kachi10000(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
he targeted a gay club.... in my own opinion nice target shaa but what he did was still wrong... rip to them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Nightclub Where Terrorist Omar Mateen Killed 50 People by Israel43: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the wounded.i frown at gay activities but this incident is very pathetic and the attack was uncalled for,i even fear killing a chicken and there goes one lunatic of a religious guy shooting over 100 and killing 50.christians welcoming this gruesome act should note that God is not pleased lossing these souls.it beats my imagination how people tend to be unpathetic concerning this issue and are applauding it when it concerns the death of loved ones of people.may God console their loved ones.
Re: Photos Of The Nightclub Where Terrorist Omar Mateen Killed 50 People by brookz: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Taeewo:
RIP
rest in HELL!

(1) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL !!!!!!! Husband Confront Sam Ikon Over Affair With Wife / Police Arrest The Man Who Withdrew 541k 4rm A Lady's Acct Using Stolen ATM(pics) / Corpse Of A New Born Baby Found Dumped At A Garbage Area In Nassarawa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.