Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pls Help Me. My Infinix Can't Detect Network After I Flashed It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me. My Infinix Can't Detect Network After I Flashed It (2105 Views)

SOLVED: I Flashed Custom Rom On My Samsung S7 Now No Network / How To Fix Gionee M5 Mini No 3G Network After Flashing Walton Primo / I Just Flashed Xposed On My Lollipop Without Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me. My Infinix Can't Detect Network After I Flashed It by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello dear Nlanders, engineers and technicians abeq I need your help
This is going to be the second time I am experiencing this something on Infinix.
First it was when I was using Infinix hot 2, I rooted the sim1 for glo bis and since then, the phone wasn't able to see Network or it will be selective of areas to pick signals.
Jus yesterday my Infinix hot Note got attacked by engrik virus took the phone to a technician, flashed the phone and now the phone won't jus see network or would be selective for areas to pick network signals. I have tried several Sims but all the same. Pls is there anyone who has had similar experience?? What is the solution Your response will be appreciated.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Dragnet
Cc Honsule
Cc puskin
Re: Pls Help Me. My Infinix Can't Detect Network After I Flashed It by Hawx(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pls, engrs in the house!
Re: Pls Help Me. My Infinix Can't Detect Network After I Flashed It by Flashtool(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Hello dear Nlanders, engineers and technicians abeq I need your help
This is going to be the second time I am experiencing this something on Infinix.
First it was when I was using Infinix hot 2, I rooted the sim1 for glo bis and since then, the phone wasn't able to see Network or it will be selective of areas to pick signals.
Jus yesterday my Infinix hot Note got attacked by engrik virus took the phone to a technician, flashed the phone and now the phone won't jus see network or would be selective for areas to pick network signals. I have tried several Sims but all the same. Pls is there anyone who has had similar experience?? What is the solution Your response will be appreciated.

check the imei number (*#06#). Is it showing “invalid imei"?
Re: Pls Help Me. My Infinix Can't Detect Network After I Flashed It by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Flashtool:

check the imei number (*#06#). Is it showing “invalid imei"?
It's showing the imei number
Re: Pls Help Me. My Infinix Can't Detect Network After I Flashed It by shizzy07(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
having related issue too,my infinix had screen issues,fixed the screen and ever since its has refused to pick network signals
Re: Pls Help Me. My Infinix Can't Detect Network After I Flashed It by Godwin978(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
i experienced this on my tecno thrice. the only think i did was flashing it for more than five times and also manual searching,

go to settings and locate mobile networks
head over to manual search. search for network manually and see the result it
Re: Pls Help Me. My Infinix Can't Detect Network After I Flashed It by Godwin978(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
i experienced this on my tecno thrice. the only think i did was flashing it for more than five times and also manual searching,

go to settings and locate mobile networks
head over to manual search. search for network manually and see the result it

continue above process continuously

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 / Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. / Real Teaser: Airtel Unlimited Data Plan Coming Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.