Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Who Is Going To Hell Or Who Is In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Going To Hell Or Who Is In Hell? (649 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Going To Hell Or Who Is In Hell? by VeriLee: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
Jesus said "No one cometh onto the Father but through me".  Should we believe this?  Is this really true?   In view of this Jesus comment,  which of these people are in hell or will go to hell?

1)  All non-Christians

2)  Your grand-parents, or great grand-parents

3)  A child who died aged 2 months old

4)  Hitler

6)  Yourself

8.)  Rapists

9)  A sorcerer

Re: Who Is Going To Hell Or Who Is In Hell? by macIB(m): 3:05am On Aug 29, 2009
nobody knows who is going to hell or not

anybody that says to the contrary is just been fanatic about christianity.

Only the person wey create heaven sabi who he go allow enter!!
Re: Who Is Going To Hell Or Who Is In Hell? by SEFAGO(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2009
I am going just got a first class ticket from Immortality airlines.
Re: Who Is Going To Hell Or Who Is In Hell? by Maykelly(f): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2009
VeriLee:

Jesus said "No one cometh onto the Father but through me". Should we believe this? Is this really true? In view of this Jesus comment, which of these people are in hell or will go to hell?

hummm, anyway i am not suporting your points, but you failed to include Ogaga4Luv and Abuzola

(1) (Reply)

Why do preachers change their spots around the rich and mighty? / Rememeber Greater Is He That Is In You Than He That Is In The World / How Strong Is Your Current Spiritual Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.