Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Assemblies Of God Church Members Lets Meet Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assemblies Of God Church Members Lets Meet Here (595 Views)

Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / Assemblies Of God Church Drags Factional Group To EFCC Over Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assemblies Of God Church Members Lets Meet Here by OnyinyeGod(f): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2009
Lets share our belief and our pentecostal heritage
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Members Lets Meet Here by BADLEE: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2009
Yea that is my church, is so nice to meet here .
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Members Lets Meet Here by OnyinyeGod(f): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2009
Yea that is my church, is so nice to meet here .

Am so happy so hear from u, we are priviledged. to god be the Glory
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Members Lets Meet Here by Rapmoney(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
yes yes yes, AG for Life, Assemblies of God. That's my church!!!
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Members Lets Meet Here by lawisong(m): 5:17am On Nov 21, 2009
Una sure sey AG members sabi wetin be internet? I used to be there before but i ran out with speed before they corrupt my brain with their old-fashioned archaic and antiquated ways of doing things. Na man wey never eat for outside before go think sey na him mama soup sweet pass.[color=][/color]

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Win! / Seeing Others The Right Way / @ Atheists/agnostics Philhellenes Drops Another Classic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.