Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

About Nawhere! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / About Nawhere! (457 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Nawhere! by marksooyinmiebi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
About Nawhere.ng

Nawhere.ng is a website that allow you to search for fuel stations in area. You can search for fuel stations in your location based on street/ city/town/ state and similar search criteria. You will be able to view listings and searches that match your search criteria and refine results based on different parameters such as fuel station name, address, image & map, payment method-cash/credit, available fuel type-Petrol/Gas/Kerosine/Diesel, etc. You can view reviews & ratings posted by other users. You can also submit your reviews & ratings.
Nawhere.ng save you of the usual boring routine of going round cities from one fuel station to another wasting precious time, energy, and valuable resources (Money) all in frustrating search for petroleum products.

Nawhere.ng also helps you compare the prices and services of different petrol stations so you know exactly where to go for the cheapest fuel and best services.
Honestly, if saving money, time and strength is important to you, then nawhere.ng is your best bet. It is that simple.
Hurry now, check out www.nawhere.ng and prevent the hassles involved in getting petrol in Nigeria.
Nawhere.ng is saying not only can you search for diesil, kerosene ,gas and fuel stations in your area, you also stand the chance of winning a brand new Gionee M5 through the Guess and Win Contest

I find the services of www.nawhere.ng so impressive. When I first heard about them, I didn’t know what to believe, whether they will deliver on their promises to soften our fuel-related challenges or not.
But only a few weeks of using Nawhere.ng, I now see how reliable they are in guiding people to different locations/filling stations where they can buy good quality fuel at cheap prices.
And by using nawhere.ng’s price update to compare prices of products in different filling stations, I’m always able to make good choice and save some money. I have actually recommended these impressive services to friends.
Anyways, I’m participating in the Nawhere.ng Guess and Win Contest to win New Gionee M5 here http://blog.nawhere.ng/nawhere-guess-and-win-contest/
Please help me to win by liking,sharing and comment on this post. Just tell me how you feel about www.awhere.ng. You can visit the site www.nawhere.ng to learn more about the site

similarly,

for quite sometime, I’ve been using www.nawhere.ng to locate filling stations that have fuel and are selling. My company isn’t PHCN dependent, so we get weekly supplies of diesel from different filling stations to power our equipments.

The challenge sometimes is getting to find filling stations that have diesel. But now, with nawhere.ng, I can easily locate any filling station and find out if they have diesel and how much they are selling right from my office. I just hope they continue rendering these beautiful services.

Yes! I didn’t see any restrictions there. I think anybody can access their services, using their website, www.Nawhere.ng

Anyways , I’m participating in the Nawhere.ng Guess and Win Contest to win New Gionee M5 here http://blog.nawhere.ng/nawhere-guess-and-win-contest/
Please help me to win by liking,sharing and comment on this post. Just tell me how you feel about Nawhere.ng. You can visit the site www.nawhere.ng to learn more about the site

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For 2009/2010 Camry / 2003 Toyota Camry / This Neat Toks 2003 Toyota Rav4 Is Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.