Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) (64557 Views)

Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / That Moment You Refuse To Pay For Runz (photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) by pelij18(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2016
orijintv:
But Why Am I Not Laffing Na ?
Dude, this got me screwed. I tried to catch some fun for normality but nothing gush out, not even saliva. Humans are distinct; now i believe.

Who got what's funny over there?
Re: When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) by derecho(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2016
pelij18:
Dude, this got me screwed. I tried to catch some fun for normality but nothing gush out, not even saliva. Humans are distinct; now i believe.

Who got what's funny over there?
I think the Op intends to show what the landlord can do to force the tenant to call him
Re: When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) by segzyogondus(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2016
The house owner and the brick layer who worse pass for foolishness? lol
Omo wahala dey for the person inside ooooo....lol
Re: When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) by A12(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2016
the owner of the building probably encroaches in another person's portion from my own angle of view
Re: When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) by A12(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2016
the owner of the building probably encroaches into another person's portion from my own angle of view
Re: When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) by laidian(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
jrupa:
Please do not allow my landlord to see this post if not I will be in trouble.

Trust me, aside his son and wife that I transferred the picture to, I will never show him.
Re: When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) by worldebony77(f): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
cheesy #laughwanburstmytummy#
Re: When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) by jrupa(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
laidian:

Trust me, aside his son and wife that I transferred the picture to, I will never show him.
People are wicked with skills sha...
Re: When You Refuse Picking Your Landlord Calls (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 31, 2019
YEW! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Tsetse Fly Lands On A Scrotum...Hilarious Photo / When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) / Hilarious Pix: When Parents Want Their Kids To Be Wizkid By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.