Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government (43860 Views)

Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria / RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ready4watever:

Mr notruth4ku,,you are very copious for calling iPob members terrorist,I bet to differ from you,there are no terror group in Igbo land
If an Igbo man wanna do something,he does it to the end,we do nt chicken out,ask your fore fathers
Wow I can feel the pain, take heart. I didn't even call ipob terrorist, i said this is bad news for ipob, but it seems u have problem with reading n understanding.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by jerryjere(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
firstolalekan:
Militants are terrorists

FG should not have any discussion with these terrorists

TACTICAL FORCE IS THE ONLY WAY OUT
FIRE FOR FIRE
ARREST GEJ, PEJ, WIKE AND TOMPOLO (main culprit)

KILL THEM ALL!
angry angry
if u can go and arrest them nonsense
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by centboy123456(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Movic1:
NDA I no go comment o. Cox d last time i talk na ban i chop. cheesycheesy

Hahahah guy nor be only u day ban oh but I nor know why them dey ban person to talk self I chop more dan 1 mothns before dey fee me
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by kponkanaG3(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
To all of you who thinks this guys are lazy, will you or can you tolerate this injustice melted down on Niger Delta ? If it were your region?
1. Apo Well was award to Sapetro Oil owned by Gen Theophilus Y Danjuma .Apo field is capable of producing 300,000 barrels per day and crude reserve of 500 million barrels.

2. OML 110 Obe oil field own by Alhaji Mai Daribe, Cavendish Petroleum with an estimated 500 million barrel of crude oil that worth $50 billion dollars after tax.

3. Akpo condensate field was awarded to Sapetro Oil owned by Gen Theophilus Y Danjuma. This field worth $100 billions of dollars.

4. OML 112 and OML 117 were awarded to AMNI International Petroleum Development Company owned by Colonel Sanni Bello. Son inlaw to former Head of State. Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar. Its worth $150 Dollars after tax.

5. OML 115 also known as Oldwok field and Ebok field was awarded to Alhaji Mohammed Indimi. Inlaw to former Head of State Gen. Ibrahim Babangida the two fields worth $200 billion Dollars.

6. OML 215 was awarded and operated by Nor East Petroleum Limited owned by one Alhali Saleh Mohammed Gambo. The field worth $100 billion Dollars after tax.

7. OML 108 awarded to Express Petroleum Company owned by Alhaji Aminu Dantata. This field worth $128 billion Dollars.

8. OML 113 was allocated to Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Limited owned by Alhaji W. I. Folawiyo. Net worth is $150 billion Dollars.

9. Prince Nasiru Ado Bayero cousin to the Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanisu, owns ASUOKPU/UMUTU marginal oil fields. It worth $110 billion Dollars.

10. Inter is owned by Atiku Abubakar, Yara dua and Ado Bayero has a substantial stakes in the oil and gas exploration in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.

11. AMNI International Petroleum Company owns OML 112 and OML 117. Former Minister of Petroleum and OPEC Chairman Rilwanu Lukman has major stakes in AMNI International Petroleum Company.

12. OML 67 is operated Afren Plc. Rilwanu lukman also has a major stakes and the field worth $180 billion Dollars.

13. OPL 245 is awarded to Malabu Oil and Gas owned by Dan Etete. Former President Obasanjo and former Vice President Atiku Abukbakar all has major shares. It worth $50 billion Dollars.

14. OPL 289 and OPL 233 was awarded to Cleanwater Consortium, the two fields worth $200 billion Dollars. Former Governor Peter Odili of River State, Obasanjo and Sultan of Sokoto has major Stakes.

15. OPL 288 was awarded to focus Energy Senator Andy Uba, Obasanjo, and Gen Theophilus Y Danjuma are the major stakeholders. The field worth $70 billion Dollars.

16. OPL 291 was awarded to Starcrest Energy Nigeria Limited owned by Emeka Offor. The field worth $100 billion Dollars.

17. Mike adenuga’s Conoil controls and operates Six (6) oil blocs and exports about 500,000 barrels of crude oil daily. These 6 oil bloc worth $500 billion Dollars.

From the analysis above, 90% oil blocs are allocated to individuals from northern Nigeria And some confused elements from the region are calling the Niger Delta Avengers criminals. I no longer fish thanks to oil spillage, i have water surrounding me but the most expensive commodity in my land is water to drink, I can't farm and you call me lazy ? Nigerian budget has been passed but implementation na wahala why because Nigeria is recording or having her lowest oil exportation because of pipeline vandalism. But your land is still a virgin land that can produce good food for local consumption and export but you are not farming and you call me lazy, you have allot of mineral resources in your land that is yet to be explored, yet you still depend on Niger Delta oil because its a ready to eat yet you call me lazy, you have a forest you assumed is bigger than a state in the South East but you still bring your caws to Graz here.

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by iyke484real(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
diegwu01:
What ridiculous demand have they made this time?

They have asked for Nnamdi Kanu
They have asked for Dasuki
They ve asked for Corruption Charges to be dropped on all Niger Delta Disciples of Corruption.
They ve asked to be Named Directors of all Oil companies
they want to be the ones shipping and selling the crude oil abroad,

what would they want this time? who are you asking? You scared of reading nhnnn..?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by tete7000(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
These guys are high on weed. Simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by arisekola77: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
ADVICE TO ND AVENGERS: Keep on keeping on.

Pls don't listen to anybody advising you against pipeline vandalization. Keep it up. Deal with Buhari(Pharaoh), APC & northern hegemony. Destroy your land so that the people of Katsina will suffer. Before you detonate the next bomb & blow up the next pipeline, think again.

The Ogoni land is getting cleaned up & soon commercial fishing will commence. Your friend in Enugu that is urging you on is going back to farm, Enugu will soon be one of the leading producers of banana & pineapple in the world in collaboration with a Mexican company.

Your friend in Lagos is urging you on to destroy ur land but he is going to Kebbi to get farmlands for rice farming. Meanwhile they have also started drilling oil in Lagos. Wait, Kebbi will soon feed the whole country & export. Tuta absoluta attacked Kano, Jigawa & some northern states & you catch cold in your Creek. Your brother in Edo will soon be supplying the whole country with tomatoes due to Igbinedion university.

Are you thinking already?

Norway want to eliminate all cars using fossil fuel by 2025.
The world is moving on my brothers. You think you are sabotaging Buhari but he is gradually settling down into govt. Boko haram has been largely decapitated & the world recognizes that. Anti corruption fight is progressing.

About 3 trillion naira was announced recently as recovered & frozen loots. That's money stolen by the love of your life. Money that could have been used to develop the Creek. Money that would have connected you with roads, bridges & other amenities.

They stole it & gave you guns to go into the Creeks. How many among the love of your life can spend a night with you where you are right now? Where are their children?

I heard your beloved PDP has zone presidency to the north for 2019 election. The same north you so much hate. The same north that is dominating you. Can't you see they are just deceiving you? You are not their concern. Their concern is the loots from the oil produced on your land.

They don't care if you destroyed the land. They have no plan to live there. How many refineries have they built for you with all the looting. They love you so much to keep you on 65k per month but cannot give you basic education to emancipate you. Are their children handling guns and sleeping in the creeks with you?

Pls don't drop your arms. Destroy the environment to get at Buhari. But when you are alone pls read this over again.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
NaijaFutbol:
They said:

There are no new conditions:

They NEVER wanted the corruption charges of any politician to be dropped.

They have very genuine reasons. They sound patriotic and they seem to be asking for fair play. Diluting these demands with propaganda may yield short term results. But the problem will persist.

They are voicing the feelings of most Niger Deltans.

Conditions:

1. The immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference report, failure of Nigeria will forcefully break-up.

2. President Buhari, the director-general of the State Secret Service and the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in Bayelsa state, Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocks in Nigeria must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.

4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place – Okerenkoko in Delta state, must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The minister of transportation, Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the citing of the University in Okerenko.

6. Ogoniland and and all oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up, while compensation should be paid to all oil producing communities.

7. Radio Biafra director and Independent Peoples of Biafra leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, should be released unconditionally.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and allowed to continue to run effectively.

9. All APC members indicted for corruption should be made to face trial like their counterparts in the Peoples Democratic Party.

10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this demands, as their business interest in the country will be first targeted.

You can always check the link below for authenticity of NDA press release. This group has not shown any iota of political inclination or support for corrupt Niger delta politicians.

http://www./?m=1
Only 6, 8& 9 are even worth considering, the rest are impossible to even look into. They should keep up with the bombing campaign
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by Horus(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by gare(f): 12:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Pejah:

they want to re-colonise nigeria grin

To you all its very funny, just continue, and pray things don't get out hand you may not be able send all this rubbish comments, instead of praying that all this is resolved as quickly as possible you guys are testing your skills on being a comedian.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by emi14: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2016
Is time to be serious. Days of peanut settlement are gone. I want to let Lagooners that separation is inevitable. Kill them with tactical or untactical military. The country is already affected.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by BetaThings: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Nelkoko:
good illustration of fed govt n NDA

Wrong cartoon
Christians lie all the time
Fayose, Okupe, Orubebe are Christians, remember?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by gebest: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2016
jossyj:
Like he's gonna crush your entire generations both the ones to come
dont worry, ur cup will soon full
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by Georgewealth: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Have you been to Naija delta before? You need to see how that area looks, they have every right to be angry, am not saying what they are doing is good o! That is where the resources are coming and yet that area look like shit? The northern are the ones enjoying Nigeria, they believed they owned Nigeria, they only say one Nigeria but deep down in their hearts and withing ourselves we knew that Nigeria had been divided long ago, the amnesty programmes, they are benefiting from, buhari had shut it down, why won't they be angry, now that they are angry is now the government wants to listen to them, poverty there is too much, if they haven't picked up weapons to fight the government wouldn't have listened to them, Nigerians are suffering, if it's where systems work all these are not suppose to be happening. So we should view it from the other side, before passing judgement, I blamed the government for their clueless
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by Georgewealth: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please if you have anybody that wants to buy, fish, please contact me, georgefabul@gmail.com ,I have them, from fingerling to juveniles, jumbo, any size you want, please good ones, in a cheaper price, my farm is in Benin, this is my phone number 08172582914, you can still reach me on whatsapp, thanks God bless you, I have all sizes,
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by Aaronzy: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
The problem with this south south and south east people is dat dey always claim to be the special ones, even mourinho dat claims to be the special one dey should go and ask the chelsea fans what happened to his career or dey can as well date back to 29th of July, 1966 and see what happened to their military officers wen dey claimed to be the special ones......USELESS BIAFRA, VISIONLESS NIGER DELTANS!!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by sbabimbola(f): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
nonjebose:
Dance of Shame
you got it..
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government by nonjebose(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
sbabimbola:

you got it..
it was quite interesting. Still remember some of the xters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage / Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.