Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy (67834 Views)

Nollywood Actress Breaks the internet, Iheme Nancy Shows It All / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by bejeria101(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
shugadun8:
She's really upcoming, I can see it in her sandals.

Eziokwu? U just broke my 3rd rib hehehe
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
i have been wondering why most celebrities keep offending my sight with thrashy pictures all in d name of birthday celebration. the most annoying is the artificial stuffs they applied to distorts God's beautiful works on their beings. may God have mercy on their souls
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by VIEWS95: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nightie:
Beauty witout brain
How do you know she has no brain Empty vessels everywhere!
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by lakesider(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
ashawo
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by canDy4eva(f): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Ol boy you are talented
womanly talented grin
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by lumeneng22: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Watin remain?
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by mrkings84(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
I pity the photographer...... Cos he must have come several times.....

1 Like

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by tunahper(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Omo wobey cheesy
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by canDy4eva(f): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
VIEWS95:
How do you know she has no brain Empty vessels everywhere!
r u blind Cnt u c dat truly shz gat no brains? A girl wit brains cn NEVER expose herself dat way!
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by GodblessNig247(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nightie:
Beauty witout brain

The private parts suffer the most
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Venzal:
It's my deepest regret to bring to your attention that you are way past and above our maximum standard for beauty. You are clearly a 9/10 (especially with that flashy smile). And here on Nairaland we only allow 6.5/10 maximum wink. Your account will be CLOSED unless you reply to this message grin

And this is not a pick up line, i'm serious tongue
ROFL you are one sly man! Have to admit that was pretty impressive smiley

1 Like

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by canDy4eva(f): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
i have been wondering why most celebrities keep offending my sight with thrashy pictures all in d name of birthday celebration. the most annoying is the artificial stuffs they applied to distorts God's beautiful works on their beings. may God have mercy on their souls
amen!
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by canDy4eva(f): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
GodblessNig247:

The private parts suffer the most
true talk...
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by passionate88: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nightie:
Beauty witout brain
what's wrong with the picture
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by doctorpromise(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
which movie has she acted?or adonbelieve she is an actress
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nyceguy92: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
shamecurls:
See as her toto fat like pig toto

Bed material
wink

I can't control myself laughing at your comment..
Reminds of those secondary school days I went up North on holidays and was assisting my uncle at a building site.
A girl, young, beautiful and fleshy and "soft" all over, came to sell rice to labourers onsite.
One of the Aboki guys at the site took a long look at her (same time a I did), turned to me and said " Di-anyi", meaning my guy, "This one na toto."
My guy, you see what I am saw?" Lol...
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by disloman(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nightie:

Lol. Gat ntin to say to u.
You better grab him nao.Later don't cry of men not chasing you oooo.
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by shamecurls(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nyceguy92:

I can't control myself laughing at your comment..
Reminds of those secondary school days I went up North on holidays and was assisting my uncle at a building site.
A girl, young, beautiful and fleshy and "soft" all over, came to sell rice to labourers onsite.
One of the Aboki guys at the site took a long look at her (same time a I did), turned to me and said " Di-anyi", meaning my guy, "This one na toto."
My guy, you see what I am saw?" Lol...

Bad guy!

You don tey for the game
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Ada9103(f): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
shugadun8:
She's really upcoming, I can see it in her sandals.

So true....the sandal is everywhere on konga...
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by agrovick(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
If she is this brown in real life, I like
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by BABANGBALI: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Omo see her toto hair dey show for under
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
See her irunooboo!
Lolz
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by NigerDeltan(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
canDy4eva:
womanly talented grin
Pwetty na whr 4 abj u dey grin
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Venzal: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
wink You just saved your account from being closed grin tongue

I'm going to be stalking this moniker from now(whenever I am online) wink. But until we meet again, don't forget this moniker, gorgeous miss
jenigurl:

ROFL you are one sly man! Have to admit that was pretty impressive smiley
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nyceguy92: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
shamecurls:

Bad guy!

You don tey for the game

U, too. Your eyes sef na X-ray.
Still lol....
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Venzal:
wink You just saved your account from being closed grin tongue

I'm going to be stalking this moniker from now(whenever I am online) wink. But until we meet again, don't forget this moniker, gorgeous miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi33GuzaY6g
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by canDy4eva(f): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Pwetty na whr 4 abj u dey grin
google am na... grin
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by plendil: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gracious!! I hope that's not her vulva and intimate hair I'm seeing?? So she couldnt even wear undies??

NA wa OOO!! embarassed
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by NigerDeltan(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
canDy4eva:
google am na... grin

Google is showing Gwarinpa grin
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nightie(f): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
canDy4eva:
r u blind Cnt u c dat truly shz gat no brains? A girl wit brains cn NEVER expose herself dat way!

U're brainy jare
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by seyoops4u: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
And if asked. Why did u wear this ? She'll say ; Well, I'm wearing wht I'm comfortable in. #LORBISH
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by victme1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
What is this. Well it is actually a failed attempt to seek sympathy. Be like .... What is this d dog brought in.... Shrieking!!!!!!! Wugly!!!! .jabo joor!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.