Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. (1083 Views)

Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain / Ijaws Are Not Biafrans - Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide / Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
- For 6yrz, GEJ an ijaw man was president, he never cleaned up Ogoni land because ijaws have always hated the ogoni people but now PMB a fulani man is cleaning it.
- Ijaws are busy dragging and fighting in land crisis with almost other SS minority tribes but want to deceive them into Niger Delta Republic inorder to colonize them.
- Ijaws are behing Niger Delta Avengers
they are naturally lazy and hardly go to school.
South South Minorities, Open your eyes, ijaws are your enemies and a problem to the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
X
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by bolanto24(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Seems you are high on Oshogbo weed. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
bolanto24:
Seems you are high on Oshogbo weed. Nonsense
truth hurts. Ijaw militant

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Kondomatic(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lwkmd. This guy think cleaning ogoni land and taking selfies in ogoni land is the same.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Tinubutoto: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Omokunlex:
truth hurts. Ijaw militant
Yoruba agboro, Ijawphobia is yo problem.
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Lwkmd. This guy think cleaning ogoni land and taking selfies in ogoni land is the same.
whatz this one saying.
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Tinubutoto:
Yoruba agboro, Ijawphobia is yo problem.
olodo x2
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Tinubutoto: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Omokunlex:
olodo x2
I hope when I descend on you u won't press report botton?
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
i quite agree on the laziness and ogogoro sipping ability of the ijaws.

They like to defraud and steal, its a sad truth, just look at their environment, no development.

They dont even like themselves, no wonder GEJ spent 6yrs as president and couldnt develop his state.

Ogogoro and womanizing : Bane of ijaw leaders. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
kaeforum:
i quite agree on the laziness and ogogoro sipping ability of the ijaws.

They like to defraud and steal, its a sad truth, just look at their environment, no development.

They dont even like themselves, no wonder GEJ spent 6yrs as president and couldnt develop his state.

Ogogoro and womanizing : Bane of ijaw leaders. cool
thank you brother

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
I must be a different Ijaw person I guess. undecided

I am in no way same with the description portrayed/provided here.
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by HassanTewogbade: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kondomatic:

lmao! We yoruba muslims and fulanis are not really interested in cleaning ogoniland. We just went their to dance owambe so that oil can continue to flow to our Oshun!
Insha Allah kafuyakun! grin
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Blizzy9ja: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
The annoying part of this rubbish is that it is written by a dirty yoruba boy called Kunle that knows nothing about the Brave Ijaw people and their rich culture.
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Caseless: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ijaw are lazy!
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Neoguru3: 12:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Another divide and rule by the usual producers: yo.robber. Them don leave Igbo jump to Ijaw.
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Jobless Op
Re: Ijaws Are The Problem Of South South. by Drtbcom: 1:18am On Jun 14, 2016
ijaws are d Fulani herdsmen in south south, d herdsmen zip kunu while d ijaws take ogogor. the ijaws are too lazy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Okonjo-iweala Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Ben Bruce And Her Husband / PDP's New Media Director , Deji Adeyanju Attacks Obanikoro . / Jonathan Begged Us Not To Declare Niger Delta Republic – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.