Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Need Help From Somebody From Ekiti State !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help From Somebody From Ekiti State !!! (832 Views)

I Am Looking For Somebody Here / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / A Clarion Call For Help From Well Meaning (nairalanders) Feel So Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From Somebody From Ekiti State !!! by azelab: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
i need the help of someone that works at federal university of oye ekiti or anyone living in a nearby to the institution that can assist me to summit my confirmation letter to the registrar office. thanks
Re: I Need Help From Somebody From Ekiti State !!! by 500samuel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
azelab:
i need the help of someone that works at federal university of oye ekiti or anyone living in a nearby to the institution that can assist me to summit my confirmation letter to the registrar office. thanks

KK
Re: I Need Help From Somebody From Ekiti State !!! by azelab: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
500samuel:

I work there.....contact me on 07035931528
ok thanks i wl call you tomorrow.
Re: I Need Help From Somebody From Ekiti State !!! by 500samuel(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
for everyone that has send their documents to me, this is to inform you that I have printed and submitted it to the appropriate office. my prayer is that you will get employed in this great University....

NOTE: I do not and I will never involve myself in employment racketeering so don't call me on the issue...work hard and pray...I wish u all good Sucess...I can't wait to see you during the selection process

for those that still want to submit, u can still contact me on 07035931528...

fuoye is a University that do base their employment on merit so with God u will get employed

cheer

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Somebody From Ekiti State !!! by azelab: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
500samuel:
for everyone that has send their documents to me, this is to inform you that I have printed and submitted it to the appropriate office. my prayer is that you will get employed in this great University....

NOTE: I do not and I will never involve myself in employment racketeering so don't call me on the issue...work hard and pray...I wish u all good Sucess...I can't wait to see you during the selection process

for those that still want to submit, u can still contact me on 07035931528...

fuoye is a University that do base their employment on merit so with God u will get employed

cheer
thanks bro, i rcvd the mail message u sent to me likewise i saw ur d misd cal. am greatful sir, wenever am ready for d documentation, i wl get intouch wit u, i wanted to cal u on phone bt due to low credit i av that is while i havnt. God Will Bless You.
Re: I Need Help From Somebody From Ekiti State !!! by 500samuel(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
azelab:
thanks bro, i rcvd the mail message u sent to me likewise i saw ur d misd cal. am greatful sir, wenever am ready for d documentation, i wl get intouch wit u, i wanted to cal u on phone bt due to low credit i av that is while i havnt. God Will Bless You.

aaaaamen....am always available but note that the advert closes on 4th of July and delay people say is dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Massive Ongoing Recruitment At The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / Graduate Customer Relations Officers At Tate & Bridges Limited / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.