Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos (35506 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma's White Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by KMIKE22: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
How many wives only u want to marry na, stop this expensive joke ooo
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Nickymezor(f): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Congratz to dem
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by oodua1stson: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Their foreheads sha
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
This old man isn't married yet
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Lilassorted(f): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bros u neva marry? I for don find u na...
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by dubemivan(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
flexyfit:
...sister same here....I thought he's married....
Eyaaaa you gave up without been so sure. Well he just got married!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Ugoeze2016: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Congrats ....God bless your union.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by flokii: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lovely.. HML
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
So this guy never marry
In akpabio voice okokobioko shocked
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Dighobo: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
I was taking this man to be a married man. Anyway, congrats

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by echodrum(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mologi:
This grandpa never marry before?...
i witch u success in ur marriage...

Emi na n wa iyawo oooo
Oga Abeg how old is Grandpa? Or are you disappointed that the story is not about how many divorces he has been through??
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Ezionye(f): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

For a very handsome guy, I'm surprised he's just getting married. He should be in his 40s now

Marriage na by handsomeness? A late good marriage is better than an early heartbreaking one. Who knows?

HML

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Jacko01: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dude you no marry early but stil congrats
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by lacoach: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Choi,this Anambra has finally decided to settle down. He should be in his late 40's.

The said make up artist wife to be is not even looking like one in terms of her makeup and dressing.

And Kalu cannot clean up for his pre wedding fotoshoot. Wearing okrika Jean and converted long sleeve to short sleeve shirt. Aka superglue.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by kikies(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mologi:

Emi na n wa iyawo oooo

Iwo n tie,u Neva see wife since all dis days
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by mrjojo: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
lacoach:
Choi,this Anambra has finally decided to settle down. He should be in his late 40's.

The said make up artist wife to be is not even looking like one in terms of her makeup and dressing.

And Kalu cannot clean up for his pre wedding fotoshoot. Wearing okrika Jean and converted long sleeve to short sleeve shirt. Aka superglue.
I was wondering just same too, same attires all through, na wa

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Orikinla(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
I thank our Almighty God for them!
I wish them a blessed and happy marriage.
AMEN.

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Idydarling(f): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:

Makeup Artist? yet her eyebrows look like the ones drawn by my Aunty in the village.
you took this words right out of my mouth...

its more like a person who fetches water for outsiders, yet uses spittle to bath
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Irreplaceable48(f): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
So dis bros never marry?? So y is d pressure always on Don jazzy as if he's the only ANCIENT OF DAYS in d industry??
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by oojehshez(f): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
love wan tintin

happy for d guy

HML in advance
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by ilovetheline: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oh man kiss
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by professore(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2016
Respect,I call this man "the man who married peace of mind" and not beauty. He understands life.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by mimicue(f): 12:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Ahan ahan I'm suprised this guy isn't married ..hml in advance
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by mamagee3(f): 3:36am On Jun 14, 2016
[size=18]Lovely Couple!!![/size]
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Ready4watever: 3:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Mologi:

Emi na n wa iyawo oooo
Marriage in Igbo land is sacred,they do not just impregnate a lady and they automatically become their wife,never
They take out time,get the list for proper marriage from their prospective inlaw and work on it,unlike in our land
Here,where young boys and girls are freely multiplying without any good upbringing,and cos of this,we have
Infant mortality on the rise here,catch me if you can,cos I am ready4watever,,
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Ready4watever: 3:45am On Jun 14, 2016
Orikinla:
I thank our Almighty God for them!
I wish them a blessed and happy marriage.
AMEN.
Amen,amen,ameeeenn!,,,,I love this pray hard man of GOD,he is really an end time preacher
This man is busy winning souls for CHRIST while others are busy acquiring wealth for themselves
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by amtaken(f): 4:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Correction: igbos don't call traditional marriage introduction rather we call it wine carrying ceremony or if it is the first arm only it is called the bride-price paying ceremony. That ceremony is marriage on its own and never introduction.

Thank you.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by duduade: 5:28am On Jun 14, 2016
carammel:

He is in his late forties very close to fifty.
No one can blame him though,he may have his reasons for getting married late,afteral no latecommer in marriage.
I read he is 51
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Mologi:

Emi na n wa iyawo oooo

You witch them success! Haba bro that is not fair.

Nairalanders witch you success too in all you do.

Congrats to the joor.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by mbaeke1(m): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2016
That third commenter needs a serious CVA and CT SCAN just incase, I heard it's better treated at the early stages.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2016
I thought he was married, my bad,would have applied since na, chai, see chance wey I just miss now, somebody please console me,I just lost my dream man to someone else,kalu ooooooo,I am so heart broken right now,that I have low blood sugar, Abeg who get chocolate to help me get through this heart break.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Pre-wedding Photos by mbaeke1(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2016
mrjojo:
I was wondering just same too, same attires all through, na wa
lacoach:

Thank God you are now a man, just do better[b] undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Tope Alabi Is Our Mother" - Yinka Alaseyori Says After Tope Criticized Her Song / D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React / Adekunle Gold Started Practicing Football Skills After Hearing Neymar's Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.