Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Need A Genuine Property To Buy In Lagos? Come In Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A Genuine Property To Buy In Lagos? Come In Here (377 Views)

Do you desire a genuine property in Lagos with C of O at an affordable price? / Do You Want To Buy Or Sale Genuine Property In Ibadan (call/whatapp 08073632203) / Genuine Property For Sale Along Lasu Iba Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Genuine Property To Buy In Lagos? Come In Here by SureRides4u(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Have you been looking for a property to buy in Lagos but finding it difficult to get what suits your budget and taste?

Why don't you try my search skills. You drop the description of what you need here and your budget, then see if I won't get it for you fast.

People say I am blessed when it comes to helping others get what they truly desire but I will say I am just dedicated to making people happy and give God the whole Glory.

If you don't want to make your request public then you can give me a call on +234-909-530-9292

Just believe in my service for you and I will do what it takes to get what you want.

The property below is up for sale in Lagos and it's a block of 4 flats with 3 bedrooms each.
Asking price is N40million.
A very lovely investment opportunity not to miss.

Re: Need A Genuine Property To Buy In Lagos? Come In Here by SureRides4u(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Just give me a call

(1) (Reply)

Elegant Farm Estate / DISTRESS SALE!!! 1850.33sqmts Land Off Agidingbi Rd, Ikeja / Block Of 5 No. 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.