Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Banned In Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banned In Nairaland (1787 Views)

Would We Have Drivers Like This Once The Yellow Buses Are Banned In Lagos? / Rice Importation Remain Banned In Nigeria – Customs / Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banned In Nairaland by Nairasurplus(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello

1 Like

Re: Banned In Nairaland by mightyhazell: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Reminds me of this song by 2life crew,..

Banned in the USA! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Banned In Nairaland by Purpletee(f): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
nice one op...but make them no ban us for commenting o...*runs out of thread before anyone sees me*
Re: Banned In Nairaland by chiefobdk(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2016
mtcheeww Who thr ban epp...

2 Likes

Re: Banned In Nairaland by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 14, 2016
it's absolutely wrong for someone to be banned without prior notice through your email? ..it's undemocratic and fragrant abuse of privilege especially if the person had not been warned before.

it can be liken to a judge sending someone to jail without conviction

it doesn't feel good when someone says he does not know why he was banned

it's important the mods take this into consideration in order to be more professional in there moderation

my opinion though""

1 Like

Re: Banned In Nairaland by Ahmeduana(m): 2:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Nairasurplus:
Hello house,
This forum is for those of us who have been banned from posting on Nairaland in the recent past. My question is, were you told why the ban was handed over to you?
2) How did you feel when you realised you were ban?
For me, since I was not told why I was banned for almost two weeks, I am afraid to make comments or post any info on Nairaland.
My Suggestion
The moderators should endeavour to alert any banned member via email the reasean for his/her ban.
This will make the person steer clear from such misdemeanors when the ban is lifted.

What do you think?
WHO CARES? MY LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND NAIRALAND, LET THE USELESS MOD KEEP ON BANNING IT IS OWN COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banned In Nairaland by koladebrainiac(m): 3:02am On Jun 14, 2016
I was banned n i tot it was a mistKe
Re: Banned In Nairaland by frankyychiji(f): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2016
carmag:
it's absolutely wrong for someone to be banned without prior notice through your email? ..it's undemocratic and fragrant abuse of privilege especially if the person had not been warned before.

it can be liken to a judge sending someone to jail without conviction

it doesn't feel good when someone says he does not know why he was banned

it's important the mods take this into consideration in order to be more professional in there moderation

my opinion though""
You are sitting on a long thing bro. NL is not a democratic society. Its owned by one man and he does how he likes without apology and and anybody who feels aggrieved can look for a hot transformer. This moniker was banned for nearly 4months without any reason but when it pleased them, they released it. I don't ever complain because it is there forum to do as they like. Commenting here does not put food on my table rather the time you spend here can cost you the food on your table.

3 Likes

Re: Banned In Nairaland by jadekitana3: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2016
They dey share money for nairaland OP? site is getting boring sef.
Re: Banned In Nairaland by Seun(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2016
When you are banned, check your profile. The reason is always there. That's why your profile link turns bold when you are banned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banned In Nairaland by Nicolars(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Seun:
When you are banned, check your profile. The reason is always there. That's why your profile link turns bold when you are banned.
I was banned from job section for 5days

I dnt knw y
Re: Banned In Nairaland by Ifeshyne(f): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Seun:
Hello, it says the reason i am banned is because of a comment, but when i click the link to the comment i can't see any of my comments on that page. I want to believe i was banned in error, you should really look into this issue of mods banning with fallible reasons. it sucks big time.
Re: Banned In Nairaland by ipreach: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
I pray Seun uplift the ban on my domain
Re: Banned In Nairaland by Kemade2007(f): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Banned In Nairaland by Kemade2007(f): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Someone should help. I can't comment on some threads o. Please what should I do
Re: Banned In Nairaland by dannybrasky(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities For NYSC Interns At GE Lagos. Application Deadline Is August 31 / Mr Legend_thank God Video / Profesional Web Designer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.