Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. (1304 Views)

Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by betterABIAstate: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Am I the only person feeling this way?

What connection those ipob have with NDA?

Remember Nnamdi KANU promised to burn Nigeria

Why is NDA keen on Nnamdi KANU release before negotiations?

4 Likes

Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by 4reala(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
@Op, u are 99.9% correct

4 Likes

Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by TheArchangel(f): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Stop spamming this section with your baseless accusations.
If you have evidences backing your claims, send it to the DSS.

Is it that hard to do
Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by Caseless: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ipods are ball-less dogs.

3 Likes

Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by betterABIAstate: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
TheArchangel:
Stop spamming this section with your baseless accusations.
If you have evidences backing your claims, send it to the DSS.

Is it that hard to do
common sense tells me that NDA has nothing to do with arrested ipobians and Nnamdi KANU. Why didn't the previous militants also requested for uwazuruike release?

NDA is IPOB, Only God himself can tell me otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Just blame GEJ . . .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by TheArchangel(f): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
betterABIAstate:
comment sense tells me that NDA has nothing to do with arrested ipobians and Nnamdi KANU. Why didn't the previous militants also requested for uwazuruike release?

NDA is IPOB, Only God himself can tell me otherwise.
Inform the DSS then........
Or are you obsessed with IPOB too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by betterABIAstate: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
TheArchangel:
Inform the DSS then........
Or are you obsessed with IPOB too?
the DSS should be scrapped if this isn't part of their possible links.

2 Likes

Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 14, 2016
all i have to say is this, if you believe NDA to be IPOB then it means you also agree that SE/SS have become united and thus breaking the jinx of divide and rule................ you already know the end point of my chemical equation dont you? the zoo is falling nwayo nwayoo
my goodness me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by Drtbcom: 1:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Biafra agitators are coward, they are not capable of what NDA is doing, d only thing they do is to hide in their shops and be making mouth. just cot me and I will open d lagoon straight.
Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by einst3in: 2:20am On Jun 14, 2016
One thing that is most certain is that they are not Niger deltans. They have repeatedly said they have nothing to loose in this their campaign of terror. So they are either boko haram or Biafra agitators.

1 Like

Re: NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. by DaBullIT(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Even A blind man can see the lies

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With These Pictures Of Buhari At United Nations? / What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding To Keep Marriage Safe / See Kano State Coat Of Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.