Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta (25473 Views)

Nazeef Babaji Builds Mosques, Police Station For Communities In Bauchi (Photos) / Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Codes151(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
People can rant sha! I once said clean up was unnecessary until the oil issue with NDA was settled and companies operated on best practices!
Now u see what I am saying... this companies mostly don't build or use standards! They cause us a lot of problems.
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Coolgent(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by jpphilips(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Happy bombing!!

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oildichotomy:
[size=13pt] Some nitwits from the South West are rejoicing over this. They have succeeded in twisting the idea behind the spillage to mean another thing.

I sense they are happy.These are some of the reasons this Nigerian project will not work.

Some idiots rejoicing over spillage shows how low and stupid their reasoning is.

[/size]
Haba why change d story, you guys were praising d NDA when they started this madness, saying they will cripple nigerian government, ur eyes are clear now that the madness is beyond control

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by jpphilips(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Codes151:
People can rant sha! I once said clean up was unnecessary until the oil issue with NDA was settled and companies operated on best practices!
Now u see what I am saying... this companies mostly don't build or use standards! They cause us a lot of problems.

What do you know?
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by alt3r3g0: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
quit foaming from your mouth!
I guess the spill was caused by another thing. But if the pipeline was vandalized then it is irresponsibility on the part of FG cos ND avengers always announce when they attack obviously to avoid spillage.

If they want to avoid spillage then they should announce before time what section of pipe they want to destroy, call to confirm the valve(s) have been shut down, pressure bled off and properly flushed before blowing up the pipe. angry

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by piagetskinner(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
i wonder where they kept their brains when they were bombing like say tomorrow no dey

they should keep on bombing abeg..very soon the naija delta wouldnt be seen on the map

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by YoursGEJ(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
PUSH1:

Does it take that long?

It takes about 30 years to clean up an oil spill on land

http://www.aefjn.org/index.php/370/articles/ogoniland-oil-spills-clean-up-will-take-up-to-30-years.html
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Oildichotomy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
yemaldo:

Haba why change d story, you guys were praising d NDA when they started this madness, saying they will cripple nigerian government, ur eyes are clear now that the madness is beyond control
You still don't get it,
I was never in support of NDA or whatever splinter militant groups out there from the onset. But coming to Nairaland sometimes and reading such hate-mock statements from the South Westerners like yourself gave me strong reasons to.

Coupled with the fact, those environmental degradation balderdash you guys spew was to cover up the fact that it was not about LOVE for the ND people welfare concerns at the first place but for the oil coming from the land and that sucks

#TheOilShouldStopFlowing
#ToYourTentsOhIsreal

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by 989900E: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Just blow some more pipelines and everything will be fine.

Didn't they warn the oil companies not to fix the damages? undecided

Be careful what you wish for . . .

If I were AGIP, I'd spill more, and set it on fire under their patronage.

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by papiwyte(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dey neva see anytin, let dem keep blowing more pipelines....brainless idiot s

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by shamecurls(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
NDA must be commended for this

They need to step up there game by blowing up more Churches, Mosque, banks, telecoms mask, shrines and malls in the SS/SE

Good one

Happy blow-up

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by baby124: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kwakwakwakwa.., At the end of the day, FG is the beneficiary of all these bombings in far away Abuja. Through the bombings oil price has gone up. Plus fixing the pipelines is nothing to the oil companies. But who is left holding the devastation for years and years? The poor ND people. Make una Kwantinu . For every future bombing, I donate one crate of star for jolly.

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Eluwilussit(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
i never said u mentioned them either. If tinubus house was among and i become happy shouldnt u be sad?

Btw i am not from Niger delta but someone who hates blackmail

Stop paying attention to that clown.
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by udatso: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I can't believe someone was so dim on this thread to suggest that announcing attacks on pipelines will stop the burst pipes from spilling their toxic content to further pollute the destroyed ND environment.

Continue the celebration of foolishness. Bombs away.
I thought I was the only one that saw that foolish comment. He even insinuated that government should be cleaning up immediately... ...lol.. ..can you imagine.

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by gozmok1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
pochman:
Abeg u wei no lazy go fight for Ur Nigerian Army... Anum pama!!!
why are you throwing insults on me?
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Codes151(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
jpphilips:

What do you know?
CAUTION!!! DO NOT QUOTE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE AND DESPICABLY IGNORANT
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by drkells(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Taaarh another Yoruba media propaganda. Chai Yoruba and Lies

My friend who lives close to that area told me Buhari and Tinubu's houses were also affected

He said via the technological ingenuity of the Gigbos around, they managed to get the oil flowing to aso rock

Hmmnn Buhari, I pity you
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by drkells(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Can you get serious for a seconds
OmoAjowa7:
Taaarh another Yoruba media propaganda. Chai Yoruba and Lies

My friend who lives close to that area told me Buhari and Tinubu's houses were also affected

He said via the technological ingenuity of the Gigbos around, they managed to get the oil flowing to aso rock

Hmmnn Buhari, I pity you
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Mykcool(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
People can exaggerate sha!!!! Yes crude was spilled but it was due to the work of vandals. The area affected wasn't that much, cause of fire is presumed to be the electric lines passing through due to the charged atmosphere around the area , the only crops burnt were a few cassava plants that were planted on the company's right of way. So you guys should know NDA are not involved
Before anyone asks, I don't live anywhere close to that area, was invited due to its emergency

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by olajide8(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Iniesman:
True federalism.... True federalism.. Den nigeria will b a beta place....

Some months ago- people were shouting deregulation - without knowing the meaning
Today it's true federalism- kontinu
grin cheesy
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by barcaboi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
quit foaming from your mouth!
I guess the spill was caused by another thing. But if the pipeline was vandalized then it is irresponsibility on the part of FG cos ND avengers always announce when they attack obviously to avoid spillage.
lol.....terrorist warn b4 they strike 2 avoid deaths abi?.....what gain is dere to warn and den strike....lol
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by barcaboi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
yes they should control it immediately. ND avenger announce immediately after attacks and sometimes live in order to avoid such situations. Infact in sane societies attacks of this magnitude will make govt to halt crude production in the entire region indefinitely until a lasting solution is found. I know it sucks to learn that militants act more responsibly than ur govt. Thats where we found urselves
the more u defend ur statement the more it sounds dumb....why will u destroy something that'll affect your land in the 1st place...

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Jenkizo: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
yes they should control it immediately. ND avenger announce immediately after attacks and sometimes live in order to avoid such situations. Infact in sane societies attacks of this magnitude will make govt to halt crude production in the entire region indefinitely until a lasting solution is found. I know it sucks to learn that militants act more responsibly than ur govt. Thats where we found urselves
. You are just too dumb like your post. Keep on bombing and polluting your communities and wait for Govternment to halt Oil production. Moffo!

FG To Demolish More Buildings On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52