Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

This What Happens When You Smoke Marijuana: Say No To 'igbo' Smoking! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This What Happens When You Smoke Marijuana: Say No To 'igbo' Smoking! (668 Views)

Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life / Black Smoke Coming From Lagos Dump Site / Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This What Happens When You Smoke Marijuana: Say No To 'igbo' Smoking! by donmayorgroup(m): 5:46am On Jun 14, 2016
It happens on a daily basis.

People smoking and thinking they can do the impossible.

People smoking and hallucinating.

People smoking and going mad.

People smoking and while driving, they see themselves as James Bond...Hmmmm

The harm Marijuana smoking causes is far far higher than whatever gain (if there is any) you might be getting from it.

Quit smoking today, lead a normal, healthy life devoid of Psychological disorders.....

well, i may not have made my points clear, WATCH this video, and it will be clearer!  

WATCH HERE >>> http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/this-what-happens-when-you-smoke.html?m=1
Re: This What Happens When You Smoke Marijuana: Say No To 'igbo' Smoking! by youngest85(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2016
donmayorgroup:
It happens on a daily basis.

People smoking and thinking they can do the impossible.

People smoking and hallucinating.

People smoking and going mad.

People smoking and while driving, they see themselves as James Bond...Hmmmm

The harm Marijuana smoking causes is far far higher than whatever gain (if there is any) you might be getting from it.

Quit smoking today, lead a normal, healthy life devoid of Psychological disorders.....

well, i may not have made my points clear, WATCH this video, and it will be clearer!

WATCH HERE >>> http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/this-what-happens-when-you-smoke.html?m=1
Say no to 'igbo' smoking?
I wud rather say no to 'yoruba' smoking!
Re: This What Happens When You Smoke Marijuana: Say No To 'igbo' Smoking! by jadekitana3: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2016
can't quit sorry
Re: This What Happens When You Smoke Marijuana: Say No To 'igbo' Smoking! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2016
Mtcheeeew.

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes (causes, Prevention, And Treatment) / DRUG ABUSE, A Devastating Phenomenon / Shocking! See What I Saw On A 7up Bottle This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.