Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre (735 Views)

Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / First Photos Of Some Of The 50 People Killed At A Gay Bar In Orlando Florida / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by heryourjay(m): 6:05am On Jun 14, 2016
These are the victims of the early Sunday morning Gay night club shooting in Orlando, Florida by Omar Mateen. Mateen, reportedly laughed as he shot into the crowded club before he was shot dead by a SWAT team. He told the 911 dispatcher he was inspired by ISIS.
Names of all 50 victims have now been officially identified by the city of Orlando on its website.
On Sunday, Edward Sotomayor Jr., 34; Stanley Almodovar III, 23; Luis Omar Ocasio-Capo, 20; Juan Ramon Guerrero, 22; Eric Ivan Ortiz-Rivera, 36; Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22; Luis S. Vielma, 22 and Kimberly Morris, 37, were confirmed dead.
In the early hours of Monday morning, Eddie Jamoldroy Justice, 30; Darryl Roman Burt II, 29, Deonka Deidra Drayton, 32; Alejandro Barrios Martinez, 21; Anthony Luis Laureanodisla, 25; Jean Carlos Mendez Perez, 35; and Franky Jimmy Dejesus Velazquez, 50, were added to the list.
Later on Monday morning: Amanda Alvear, 25; Martin Benitez Torres, 33; Luis Daniel Wilson-Leon, 37; Mercedez Marisol Flores, 26; Xavier Emmanuel Serrano Rosado, 35; Gilberto Ramon Silva Menendez, 25; Simon Adrian Carrillo Fernandez, 31; Oscar Aracena-Montero, 26; Enrique L. Rios, Jr, 25; Miguel Angel Honorato, 30; Javier Jorge-Reyes, 40; Joel Rayon Paniagua, 32; Jason Benjamin Josaphat, 19; Cory James Connell, 21; Juan P. Rivera Velazquez, 37; Luis Daniel Conde, 39; Shane Evan Tomlinson, 33; Juan Chevez-Martinez, 25; Jerald Arthur Wright, 31; Leroy Valentin Fernandez, 25; and Tevin Eugene Crosby, 25 were confirmed dead.
In the afternoon, authorities identified another nine victims: Jonathan Antonio Camuy Vega, 24; Jean C. Nives Rodriguez, 27; Rodolfo Ayala-Ayala, 33; Brenda Lee Marquez McCool, 49; Yilmary Rodriguez Solivan, 24; Christopher Andrew Leinonen, 32; Angel L. Candelario-Padro, 28; Frank Hernandez, 27; Paul Terrell Henry, 41; Antonio Davon Brown, 29; Christopher Joseph Sanfeliz, 24; and Akyra Monet Murray, 18.
On Monday evening, the final name was added to the list: Geraldo A. Ortiz-Jimenez, 25.

Source: Ayodele Jay's Blog

Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by heryourjay(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by Nellybank(m): 6:10am On Jun 14, 2016
But buhari why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Why are all the names sounding all Mexican and Brazilian?
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by Lifehack: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Let me book space first
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by Swissheart(f): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2016
Oga o
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by iameugene(m): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Like if you think they are fucktards, share if they are not

1 Like

Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by amzee(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by SIRmuel86(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2016
RIP
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by dorocent(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Nellybank:
But buhari why?
so u c nigeria fr dia wen make u dey shout buhari why?... Nawa fr sum people sef oo. If I tlk now.. Mods fit block me so I reserve my comment..

BACT TO THE. TOPIC
Dis guys a idiots, I mean dey died cux of same tin dey r carryin in btw dia legs... Itz beta u die cux of p***sy(eva lasting injury) (dint nt support diein cux of p***sy, jux sayin) dan dis.. No R.I.P fr dem.... These guys r jux wasted sperms...
N to all gay out dia, change
Even gays in nairaland (nairalanders) u don c say ntin dey, abeg make ona change... GOD is nt a gay, datz y he created adam n eve nt steve....

Jeez.... Did I 4get lezbians... Abeg dis goes to dem as well...
Stay bless
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by onatisi(m): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Nellybank:
But buhari why?

Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by Dojupyo(f): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2016
Why? This world is coming to an end... The rate which people are killed is alarming... God bless your souls...
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Gay club? Dos dat mean d are all in hell?
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2016
Manueleee:
Gay club? Dos dat mean d are all in hell?
I guess so
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I guess so
hmm, from the way things are happenin and d tins dat leads to peoples death, hell get more vistors than Heaven. Dia s total need of repentance.
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: Faces And Complete Names Of The Orlando Gay Club Massacre by ValerianSteel(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Can you Nigerians ever stop displaying despicable attitudes online?

I guess not,your backward mentality prevails over your humanity undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Countries That Could Dump EU / Is This True Of United Kingdom And Great Britain? / What Do We Call Bill Clinton If HILLARY CLINTON WINS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.