Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. (1629 Views)

Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President / Attack On EFCC: Why They Want EFCC Investigator Dead / Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by megadeal: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Diezani Alison-Madueke, the former minister of petroleum resources has reacted to a report by Al Jazeera which claimed a property in Abuja worth $18 million had been seized from her. The report also claimed that jewelry worth $2 million was recovered from the building by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) In a statement made available to Signal.ng, the former minister said as a..... see more... http://starmediabase..com.ng/2016/06/diezani-madueke-spite-fire-blasts-efcc.html

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by tsamson(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by Theyveedo(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2016
R

1 Like

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by NigerDeltan(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2016
In 2002, I obtained an MBA at Cambridge University, United Kingdom. In April 2006, I was appointed by Shell as the company’s first female Executive Director in Nigeria. In July 2007, I was appointed by the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua as Minister of Transport. The next year in December 2008 I became Minister of Mines and Steel Development. In April 2010, I was appointed as Minister for Petroleum Resources and served in that capacity till May 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 14, 2016
The beginning of the end.....

1 Like

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by Scream(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2016
Madam be patient... It's a long jail term they are preparing. Na small small them take dey lick hot pepper soup.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 14, 2016
Dont worry Madam untouchable, we are going there soon. Na so Fani Kayode(parrot) talk. Where him de today?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by pharmagba: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2016
I thought she couldn't talk due to her health.

Anyway let her come and defend herself in Nigeria. The righteous are as bold as a lion say my holy book.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Diezeni was one of the heartless politicians that diezeni our oyel revenue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2016
BeastAmbition:
[s]Diezeni was one of the heartless politicians that diezeni our oyel revenue.[/s]

Typical yorubba... Hausa-Fulani steals 900 billion, they pretend they are blind, dumb and deaf, but when it's SS or SE, they will spite fire. SMH

Diezani Nnneka Madueke...we SS and SE stand with you!
Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2016
Uduak2019:

Typical yorubba... Hausa-Fulani steals 900 billion, they pretend they are blind, dumb and deaf, but when it's SS or SE, they will spite fire. SMH

Diezani Nnneka Madueke...we SS and SE stand with you!

Please Stay Off My Mention If You Have Got Nothing Reasonable To Say.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by otukpo(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2016
But this woman worked for many years as a staff of SPDC. Rose to the rank of an executive director. And with years of service as a minister in different ministries.

Is she expected to even be an average person?

Is it now a crime for a woman to serve her country?

Has she not worked hard to earn those things.

And who said that people who have not worked as hard as she did or even attained her status don't own such luxury?

We should be careful in order not to cross the boundary of fighting corruption and witch hunting /envy.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by omenka(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Na so Metuh blast say make dem take am to court. No sooner did they drag him before a court than he took ill. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by 1shortblackboy: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Diezeni was one of the heartless politicians that diezeni our oyel revenue.
accuser and judge well done o i see u............. and its only in Nigeria u start receiving punishment bedore ur even brought before a court. How can EFCC start seizing peoples property beforw they're found guilty in court. What if she purchased those property with her hard earned money....... undecided
Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by Icecream4U(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2016
1shortblackboy:
accuser and judge well done o i see u............. and its only in Nigeria u start receiving punishment bedore ur even brought before a court. How can EFCC start seizing peoples property beforw they're found guilty in court. What if she purchased those property with her hard earned money....... undecided
a thief's money is not hard earned. She deserves jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by 1shortblackboy: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Icecream4U:
a thief's money is not hard earned. She deserves jungle justice.
and u know she's a thief how undecided
Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by Icecream4U(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2016
1shortblackboy:
and u know she's a thief how undecided
ok, don't worry. By the time we finish with her, you will know how like me too.
Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by 1shortblackboy: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Icecream4U:
ok, don't worry. By the time we finish with her, you will know how like me too.
if ur in a position to finish with her please do that in a court of law by obtaining a conviction. Untill that is don all ur rantings on media are all baseless and malicious allegations
Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by Icecream4U(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2016
1shortblackboy:
if ur in a position to finish with her please do that in a court of law by obtaining a conviction. Untill that is don all ur rantings on media are all baseless and malicious allegations
If a thief comes to steal in your house, do you finish with them in a court of law? A thief should always be humiliated, oppressed and treated as "common".

1 Like

Re: Diezani Madueke Spite Fire!!! Blasts Efcc, Why Not Take Me To Court If It Is A.. by 1shortblackboy: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Icecream4U:
If a thief comes to steal in your house, do you finish with them in a court of law? A thief should always be humiliated, oppressed and treated as "common".
this takes us back to d initial question: how do u know she stole undecided

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Steps Down As Acting Governor / What Meme Can You Tag This Photo / Photo: Lateral View Of President Buhari [before And Now]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.