Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) (31742 Views)

Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS / Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2016
According to a Facebook user by the name Iniofon Okon, a young man who sneaked into a transformer unit located along Grace Road in Eket Local Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, was electrocuted as he was trying to steal some armoured cables from the transformer.

It was gathered that the thief sneaked into the transformer unit at about 3am when there was power outage but while he was busy cutting the cables, electricity was restored and he was electrocuted to death.

His body was found in the morning and was evacuated to a mortuary in the town.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/akwa-ibom-man-electrocuted-to-death-while-stealing-electric-cables-photo/
Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by tsamson(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2016
hmn

modified

ftc by the. way

arrest how many likes for me

the rate am making ftc these days ehn lalasticlala go soon ban me

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Adaowerri111: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2016
How much be cable kwanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Mediapace: 6:54am On Jun 14, 2016
That's better,i pray a miserable death will also befall all those people looting our money

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Electricity too like jungle justice.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Is because of a woman that he went to steal the cable and see the result now, gone so soon

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 6:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Some people will never learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by amzee(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Oma307:
Is because of a woman that he went to steal the cable and see the result now, gone so soon
Yea,its because of your sister who has been asking the guy to buy her Iphone 6+.

49 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Poorboy: 6:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Thieves everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by njiasi30(f): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2016
One day 4 d thief. RIP. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by LessNoise: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Saboteurs!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2016
I see
amzee:

Yea,its because of your sister who has been asking the guy to buy her Iphone 6+
Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by amzee(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Oma307:
I see
I know
Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by tupac007(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Hell direct...ur papa

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Chynx(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2016
I don't believe everyone electrocuted within a transformer enclosure is actually a cable thief.

1. How long is the cable to be stolen?

2. Some of them could actually be acts of suicide.

3. I remember back in the day while we were growing up in Benin; there was this transformer enclosure we used to visit just to swap over power phases when our street was denied light in favour of other streets within the vicinity. (Very stupid act...but we did it).

I am pretty sure if anything had happened to us then, we would have been branded "Cable Thieves". Lol.

RIP to the dead.

24 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by ReabridCharles(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2016
They keep dying, They keep stealing....

Poverty is demeaning.
A weakness to us all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2016
ReabridCharles:
They keep dying, They keep stealing....

Poverty is demeaning.
A weakness to us all...

Thats it oooo

But, God will help us out.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2016
This is rather funny cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by macphilip: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2016
I blame Fashola for his death
Because if there has been regular power supply,
he won't dare to steal NEPA cables

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Bsc(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2016
What happened to his clothes? I mean trouser, shirt or polo.... A thief with boxer that could mean he lives around the scene. Or could something else have happened? RIP to him... Welcome to #philosophy

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by solpat(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2016
They will never learn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2016
RIP. Walahai ! Some people are naturally stubborn and no dey fear death.
Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Davland(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
Electricity too like jungle justice.

tongue

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Daraph(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Biko! Where is the evidence?

Mtcheeew,some people don't even know the next scope that those assassins are using now

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Berrilite(f): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2016
stealing is no good
Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by henrydadon(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by MadCow1: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2016

Another one bites the dust.

Good Riddance to bad rubbish. angry
Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2016
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by emmyw(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by PlayerOne: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Buhari
Re: Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2016
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Women Protest: "Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap, Rape Us" (Photos) / Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri / Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.