Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Our Oyo State Gov' Abiola Ajimobi.was On His Mind To Sale Oyo State School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Our Oyo State Gov' Abiola Ajimobi.was On His Mind To Sale Oyo State School (415 Views)

Disgraceful: Watch Gov Abiola Ajimobi Address LAUTECH Protesting Students / Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) / Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Oyo State Gov' Abiola Ajimobi.was On His Mind To Sale Oyo State School by akin002(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] our oyo state gov ajimobi was on his mind to sale oyo state school. this is avoiding bad thing to sale school .when all student hear this they garther themself to go comfort govment .when they get they distroy many properties. when our gov' hear he told his security to go and lock all school..... my name is mathew ,..my guy what did see about this message .comment

1 Share

Re: Our Oyo State Gov' Abiola Ajimobi.was On His Mind To Sale Oyo State School by seunlayi(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Government needs to create a special English class for you during this strike . Haba! Wo bí ó se ba ayé oyinbo jẹ́?

2 Likes

Re: Our Oyo State Gov' Abiola Ajimobi.was On His Mind To Sale Oyo State School by akin002(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2016
mr seunlayi i like your post .what did you think our gov can do. to solve the problem

Re: Our Oyo State Gov' Abiola Ajimobi.was On His Mind To Sale Oyo State School by circuit101: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2016
Blood of zacharaya!!!.......u single handedly murdered lord English.
Re: Our Oyo State Gov' Abiola Ajimobi.was On His Mind To Sale Oyo State School by circuit101: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2016
akin002:
mr seunlayi i like your post .what did you think our gov can do. to solve the problem
solve your english problem first......
Stop disgracing yoruba guys....

(1) (Reply)

University Assistance? / Auchi Polytechnic Crisis: The Lives Of Students After The Events / Which Is Best Hotel Management Courses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.