Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nawa O Naija Police: How Naija Police Wrongly Accused Rising Music Act Of Murder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nawa O Naija Police: How Naija Police Wrongly Accused Rising Music Act Of Murder (426 Views)

Olamide: "I Made My Lagos Nawa Album In 48 Hours" / "I Was Wrongly Accused And Decamped From The Movie Set"- Uche Odoputa (pics) / Music Act, Morell Robbed On An Uber Trip In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nawa O Naija Police: How Naija Police Wrongly Accused Rising Music Act Of Murder by flexflex: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2016
Monica Ogah, one of the winners of MTN Project Fame who is also from Benue state took to her instagram page to began an appeal to fans to come to the aid of the rising music act John Inas who is currently facing murder cum and robbery charge.

she wrote: 'A Benue artiste INAS (John Inas) has been in police custody since Wednesday 1st of June after being arrested for going home late after a video shoot... He was bailed on Friday night with the sum of #20,000. But was told to come back on Saturday for the collection of his phone since the policeman in possession of the phone had gone home.

'The next day when he went to collect the phone, the policeman told him not to disturb him about the phone or he'll rearrest him. The boy continued begging the policeman and the policeman told him to sit and wait for him. After 4 hours of waiting for him, the policeman handcuffed him and sent him along with 2 other boys arrested the night before to the state police headquarters (CID department) on a new charge of Homicide(murder), armed robbery and conspiracy...
Read the full and complete story at http://doyennaija..co.uk/2016/06/naija-police-na-wa-o-how-naija-police.html?m=1
Re: Nawa O Naija Police: How Naija Police Wrongly Accused Rising Music Act Of Murder by Berylpharm(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2016
i think this should enter front page

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Da New Face Of Nigerian Dancehall..dky / Do Not Click Here / "Psquare Is Back" Peter Okoye Confirmed And Apologises [Video + Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.