Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait (1517 Views)

Yomi Casual Shares Beautiful Family Photos With His Wife And Daughter / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by 9janewsarena: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2016
The vice president's wife shared this beautiful pic with her three kids.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/dolapo-osinbajo-and-kids-in-beautiful.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by 9janewsarena: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2016
wink wink wink
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by nerodenero: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Happy people grin grin grin.

Why won't you be all smiles when the head of your home is the Vice President of the largest black nation in the world.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by lytech1(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2016
See a nigerian pastors family...
The same people who preach 'don't wear this,don't wear that'
Sorry,have forgtn they are now vice president family...
The question that comes to mind everytime I think of this man called osinbanjo 'is this man still calling unto God only without a spiritual power'
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by Mediapace: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Op sef. DOLAPO,OSINBAJO & KIDS Where is osinbajo there now?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by SuperSuave(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2016
lytech1:
The question that comes to mind everytime I think of this man called osinbanjo 'is this man still calling unto God only without a spiritual power'
spot on.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2016
lytech1:
erm Nothing wrong with what they're wearing. I can't see any boobs or butts. All I see is a very elegant&beautiful family

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by cruzita(f): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Mediapace:
osinbajo go spoil the pic
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by cruzita(f): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Mediapace:
osinbajo go spoil the pic
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by sholatem(f): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2016
lytech1:
Modesty is all I see in dis pix,u won't compare dis pix wit maheedah,cossy or Kardashian pix,or must dey tie scarf to represent their church? Biko dis is not bad @all,except if u just want to badmouth dem

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by Afrok(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2016
They have no choice than to look happy and smile, at least, they have access to light, fuel, tomatoes and dollars undecided.

One of the girls was smiling like someone who's receiving HEAD cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by THONZE(m): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2016
NICE PIX..... THE SON HAS STRIKING RESEMBLANCE WITH KOKER.....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo And Kids In Beautiful Family Potrait by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Why won't they smile when the breadwinner receives millions of naira for book allowance alone

(1) (Reply)

See The First Nigerian Blog With A Beauty Queen From Anambra You Never Knew -pix / Media Personality Elma Godwin Shares Almost Nude Pre-birthday Photos / #BBNaija: Download Sexy Uriel's Hit Singles 'Spell' & 'Nwoke Oma' (Album Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.