Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,348 members, 7,868,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu (24579 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Senate Strips President, Minister Of Power To Allocate Oil Blocs / Niger Delta Leaders To Buhari: We Want Oil Blocs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
gretblue:

I guess you know better who God will punish among you,Jonathan your son who didn't give a damn to your region and Buhari who is an outsider.

Did Nigeria become a country under Jonathan?
Yoruba you fail to know we will come for you very soon
cunt.

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by OBAGADAFFI: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
macluvph1:

NOPE, i stand to be corrected, Imo/Anambra and Abia.

Its a win win for them atleast many anormalies and channeling of pipes from the oil they drill from those states to the FPSO bunga will be corrected and that's when the actual quantity of oil these states are producing will be acertained.

Can the so called Oil produced in Imo, Anambra and Abia match the quantity coming from Ondo.

Mind you Ondo is SW.
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
mfujah:

bros....it belongs to Nigerians. .. not u...

Who or what is Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by macluvph1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Can the so called Oil produced in Imo, Anambra and Abia match the quantity coming from Ondo.

Mind you Ondo is SW.

Till then my man ok.
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Enyimbamercedes: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
What skill did Alakija and T Y Danjuma have before being awarded blocs?
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Koolking(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
alt3r3g0:

He that is faithful over little will be faithful over much. The federal allocation with 13% how has it been used? All the planned development for communities that the elders cornered...or the largese that's taken by the militants that are still being worshiped, who has asked them to account?

Until the mindset of the people change and start demanding accountability from leaders, allocation of oil blocks will be no different. Few will eat at the top, every other person can go to hell...and the cycle continues.

The real problem is not the amount allocated, its the accountability of the supposed leaders thats the problem, and the people knowing when they are being hoodwinked.

My single headache with Niger Delta Region, which I sadly belong. Militancy in this region will never incite in me any sympathy for the region. The impoverish condition of the people and environment of Niger Delta is self-inflicted. Fed Government has put in best effort. Corporate organisations, NGOs, Multi-national corps, even individual have rendered self-less services to Niger Delta, but embarrassingly all the goodwill have been hijacked and squandered with impunity by greedy leaders of these regions. Niger Delta Ministry and Niger Delta Development Commission are some of the efforts put in by government to bring respite to the region but these parastatal have become drained-pipes driven by personal greed. 13% derivation fund has never been accounted for yet govt keeps funding.

It's a pity that people actually believe Niger Delta Avengers are fighting a just cause. It's for their pocket. Their fight should have been directed to the governors of the regions, community leaders and stakeholders. They are the bane of development and progress in ND. Militancy will only worsen the economic, social and moral life of the people.

I agree, if there is no paradigm shift in attitude of the people, even if the the region has 100% control of the oil, they can never experience any positive change. Same with regional government campaigned in many quarters. Our attitude will determine our altitude as a country.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by ibkgab001: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
If govt should allow these people with TRUE FEDRALISIM men that will be the end to our south south brothers .... Simply because they will keep killing each other till Russia MP 700 finish from the market
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by alaskido(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na when the oil wells are beginning to dry up, this is the time you want to allocate oil blocs to South-South. God is watching you all.

What I want is to revoke all oil blocs and re-allocate 90% to the people of the oil producing states and 10% to the non oil producing states. End of story.

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by bejeria101(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na wa! The nama u gave them to in the north are skilled? A sand producing bunch of cows,controlling what isnt theirs,keep digging u wld soon find water no be only oil. Omoale.
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by skywalker240(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
until i see actions,.....they are still liars to me grin grin
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
1stCitizen:
I would be a better idea to form community co-operatives and allocate the oil blocs to them and not individuals.

So many illiterates in this country.

What on earth do u mean by a "community cooperative"?

Do u think oil wells are inheritances, where a group of pple just sit and collect money from somebody else?

The company it is allocated to, will spend billions in exploration, buying equipment, getting and training (highly paid) technical staff from all over d world and laying pipelines to transport its crude before it ever thinks of making any profit.

Where do u think all dt money will come from? Heaven!!!!

Hope ur "community cooperative" is prepared to make this million dollar investment.

Jokers!
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:
What skill did Alakija and T Y Danjuma have before being awarded blocs?

They were babangidas friends DTS why they got the oil blocs. Fact.

But u kp talking like a man gets an oil bloc & starts making money automatically. They had to form companies and hire oil explorers and source for funds to develop dt oil well. Do u think oil wells just start producing oil by themselves?
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Orikinla(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
wolfslair:
You want to give us what belong to us
God will punish you and buhari

long live

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Lionsclaw: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nonesense!
You come to my house with a crew, dish my pot of stew and tell me you will give one or two plates of stew to some of my children WHILE you share the rest to your crew/ outsiders.
Just regionalize already and let everyone go use their resources. You can share yam or groundnut blocs to Danjuma but no northerner should own a southern oil bloc it makes no sense

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by iyke484real(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing decision from a caring government cheesy
and who said so? That is political blasphemy in the voice of my aboki brothers
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Justinah4real(f): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
wolfslair:
long live
What of the yams and cows in the north, why did fg not tax them as they do oil. If this oil was in the north, we niger deltans would pay serious visa money like as we do to dubai, and turn to slaves like as is obtainable in saudi arabia.

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by IDnoble1: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
wolfslair:

long live
I don't think you understand what you have said? if I may ask,how many oil blocs did your brother GEJ allocated to the Niger deltans when he had the power to do so? Because sentiments due to your tribalistic nature has hindered your rational reasoning ability.
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by shoboy9: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
nonsense. He should revoke all the unmerited oil blocks immediately and recover the loot due to region and the Nigerian people.
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
IDnoble1:

I don't think you understand what you have said? if I may ask,how many oil blocs did your brother GEJ allocated to the Niger deltans when he had the power to do so? Because sentiments due to your tribalistic nature has hindered your rational reasoning ability.

You a joker
You still talking allocations.
Forget that we thinking big now and doing big things
Now we want it all do or die

Yr cheap parasitic talk don t mean nothing
yellow bar

long live

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by IDnoble1: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
wolfslair:

You a joker

yellow bar

long live

See you, you wey no fill carry pistol wey dey call for battle. and you ppl wey dem neva allow to dey control the resources and you don dey fight already over land. I pity you
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by IDnoble1: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
wolfslair:

You a joker

yellow bar

long live

See you, you wey no fill carry pistol wey dey call for battle. and you ppl wey dem neva allow to dey control the resources and you don dey fight already over land. I dey pity una, go to south Sudan and go learn wetin happen to dem after secession. then u go know

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=IDnoble1 post=46576577]
See you, you wey no fill carry pistol wey dey call for battle. and you ppl wey dem neva allow to dey control the resources and you don dey fight already over land. I pity you[/qu

ok thanks

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
okunega1:
what of when it was not given to you at all

You come here just to tell the world that you a parasite
This is about yr feeding bottle ineet hummmmm?

long live

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
IDnoble1:

See you, you wey no fill carry pistol wey dey call for battle. and you ppl wey dem neva allow to dey control the resources and you don dey fight already over land. I dey pity una, go to south Sudan and go learn wetin happen to dem after secession. then u go know

I gave you a like

long live
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
what of when it was not given to you at all [/quote]

That,s past terms ye?
I bet before you did not even know we existed
But now you do.
There,s a reason why the rabbit bolted from his hole.

long live k

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Omieye1: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
MIGHT consider given southerns oil block This people are joking, And I have observed servants riding on horses, while princes walk on the ground
like servants - eccl
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by ClintonDal(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cock and bull stories undecided
Nigeria is dead and gone, believe this at your own peril. After they "share" the blocs amongst themselves you and I would still do nothing but rant online. Both the zombies and wailers are just pawns while the political class are the players.
The masses just know how to make noise online, trend silly hash tags and eventually move on to the next juicy story to argue over.
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Immunity1:
shame kids everywhere when you did not know something why dont you ask?

OK
Now i ask so tell me ,who,s oil is it.?
If you going to say Nigeria sorry we are not Nigerians
There,s is nothing like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by chaiks: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2016
I wish the government should v made the allocation in such a Way that the community I'll benefit. But the issue is, if the community can service and maintain the oil blocs if allocated to them.

1 Like

Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by unto(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Who are you going to give the oil bloc? As far as this country is concern the people that will benefit are the rich in the community what will be the fate of the poor niger deltans because I know it will not benefit them. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer in a country that is well blessed. What we need is true federalism
Re: FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu by mfujah(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2016
wolfslair:

Who or what is Nigeria?
Your question is supposed to be what is Nigerians. .... because i didnt say it belong to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / APC Campaign Rally At Oredo For Pastor Ize Iyamu / Emmanuelle BLATMANN, French Ambassador To Nigeria Pays Tinubu A Courtesy Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.