Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics (20645 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Papishi(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
henrydadon:
shocked

Na this crowd accompany him to the said office? Naija! We sabi overdo sha.

A big joke we are.... when are we going to stop all these unnecessary display of cultural paraphernalia...
In this hard times, someone bought tickets of not less than 500k each for a team of otimkpus in white regalia just to beat talking drum and gong in America, when there are citizens in your community that have no idea where their next meal will come from. That money could have been put to better use if small scale businesses were established to alleviate poverty.
I am not insinuating he hasn't done anything for his community, but he can always do more and even more.

We can fix Nigeria if we keep trying..
It is always better to keep quiet if we can only utter nothing but ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by mmsen: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
MrMcJay:

Tell that to the Queen of England.

She was included in my initial statement.
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by shevchenko(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Some Family members will just welcome someone in Nigeria and the daft Nigeria news will say "the US govt welcomes them.

Disgrace

Obama has never welcomed the dullard
Cameron has never welcomed the dullard
Merkel had never welcome the dullard

The irritant keeps travelling like a fool ,all his mates are retired and his fellow presidential colleague are younger than him .Agbaya ,oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by marlockj: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
LEXYCOM:
Hmmm, have been called in my town to come and be the next king......but am scared because of the ritual involved........am too young to die I beg

Bros Dnt let anyone lie to you......the juju is over too much....common title that they wanted to gv my mum,u need to see juju requirement... my mum had to run ohhh.....

If u still wnt to value ur ticket to heaven better stay clear
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Wyttcat: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
That's the Yoruba Pope and he needs to make his presence felt at the UN. If Vatican can have a representation, Ife can do it too.
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by gabazin080(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
photoshoot:

Stoopid question
Y not shut the fvck up if u dont have the answer to the question
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by InvertedHammer: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
/
Why are they trying so hard to launder this Oba's image?

The other time, they photoshopped a picture of the couple to look as if they had a billboard in New York. Now, where 2 or 3 are gathered together, they attach the name of an organization to bestow prestige on him. His people back home cherish him. But all these attempts to elevate him to where he doesn't belong is an exercise in futility.

He should quit trying too hard.
\
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
this is an igwe with a class. i love u sir, i love your swag, and i love your reign. i may not be an indigine of that part of naija where ur reign is appreciated most, but i tell u sir that i love and respect u and the throne of the great ife kingdom. may it be well with u and your reign. long live d ooni, long live ife kingdom

2 Likes

Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Ijaya123: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
mmsen:
Monarchy has no place in the 21st century.

Tell that to the Queen of England.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
America should ban these people.

Their thing don too much..
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by ADO21212(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
gabazin080:
nice one but who travel pass btw the oba and Buhari
Idiot
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by ADO21212(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Naughtysite:
America should ban these people.
Their thing don too much..
I BELEIVE U DNT HAVE PPL THAT TRAVE
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
mmsen:

go spew dis shit in China,Korea and what have u.....mtchwee
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by ADO21212(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
gabazin080:
Y not shut the fvck up if u dont have the answer to the question
LET BE REALISTIC NT BY INSULT
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Ademusiwa1: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Compliant(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
mmsen:

PROBLEM = BRAIN OVER HEATING DUE TO OSHOGBO WEED

SOLUTION 1 = BRAIN NEEDS HARD RESET

ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION : LAGOS LAGOON

1 Like

Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by wadetaw202: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
NwaNimo1:
What's with the big umbrella - is it raining?

If your igwe has class, he should know. So, go and ask your unknown and irrelevant igwe

1 Like

Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by wadetaw202: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
mmsen:

What about telling that to Queen Elizabeth? undecided I understand sha. It can be painful when one's igwe is irrelevant
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by JOAN11(f): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Choplyf:

Your reasoning eehn!!!
That gwaragwara got me real cracking grin grin
lolz

1 Like

Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Choplyf(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
JOAN11:
lolz

You're WIKED!!! smiley wink
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by mamawin(f): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
JOAN11:
but why is he carrying an umbrella?also whats that stick on his hand,is he going there to play the gwaragwraa? cheesy grin
ha gwaragwara, as in Mr. Bones? lol, I like that film like kilode.
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by mamawin(f): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

I don't think Mr ogunwuse. needs to visit the united Nation. I have already inform the united Nations.
And they have seen the satellite picture of Nigeria . I did meet Mr oguntimehin too.

I also inform the crisis management team at the united Nations .

When I talk online about how the $200million funds was raise for victim of boko haram people . But the correct story is. I personally communicated the infmation to ban kin moon and another person at the united Nations and president of other countries . This is how the over $200 million was raise for the victims.

Because I pre informed the united Nations and other head of state of the likely crisis that will arise when Nigerian see the satellite pictures . It is of no shock that Nigerian were bombing everywhere . Which is expected , knowing how they react to event in Nigeria

Mr ogunwuse may not want to believe the story, that ile ife was telling a lie.

Mr ogunwuse, the secret service of Nigeria knew the truth.
Let me help you out. Even while ile ife have not been honest about the truth. The secret service / military /police of niigeria kept the correct information . Because ile ife was telling a lie. If you assume I was telling lies all this agency will not be telling lies.

Ile ife and osun state is fighting a wrong course, let explain , Aderemi oba of ife was made governor, this is how all the story started, so ife was not telling the truth.

Mr ogunwuse . To show you and others that ile ife is telling lies. There is a emperor palace in Nigeria , which the military have taken me to on several occasions under a military government. They just hide who I am, they did not want to disgrace oba of ife in public

I can show picture that ile ife was telling lies. They just hide it from the public.

Everybody can not be telling lies against the former oba of ife

I can show you my family picture that I am telling the correct story.

[/size]
excuse me? I don't seem to understand a thing here, in fact, I'm lost. help me out sir
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Samtoby:
Coming to America.... Nigeria Version..
They must notice Africa anywhere, they are black and they act .........

He's just going about fooling himself, most people don't give a Bleep. He thinks he's in Africa.
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ready4watever:
Weldone bro,you are making us proud,I liked your charisma,you are an enigma of hope,keep flying the flag
Keep on keeping on broda

How is he making you proud
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by Samtoby(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
AdmiralDru:

He's just going about fooling himself, most people don't give a Bleep. He thinks he's in Africa.

Lol.. If you read what I first wrote before i change it to what you quote, u will see how annoying this picture is to me... but pple will always want to defend their culture (I'm Yoruba too)... I just don't get the big advert about him being a king, u are in another man's land, act like normal person tho with some recognition that his a royal icon but not this joke they are acting up and down.... Did u see the big banner on his first arrived picture placed on the street wall? just annoying. I seriously don't understand Yoruba people at all.
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by macof(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
mmsen:

too bad you can't do anything about it
Re: UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics by NwaNimo1(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
wadetaw202:

If your igwe has class, he should know. So, go and ask your unknown and irrelevant igwe

I no get Igwe at present................thanks,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask An African-american A Question / Important Drums Of The Yoruba People / About Iwa Akwa Festival (Igbo Initiation Into Manhood)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.