Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Would You Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Would You Do (342 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do by zefty: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2016
abeg I need your advice about something..Am in 200 level in one of universities in Nigeria(futa precisely).I am an introvert and I have problem communicating and interacting with people.During my 100 level days I hardly had any friends it's during this second semester that I start developing myself(personal development books). I make it as a goal to interact with like 90% of guys and 10% of girls in my department which I have succeeded in doing but there's one particular "grin.E student" that when ever we meet as in eye contact I quickly and "jejeli" shift my eyes to d other place but what use to pain me is that the girl will then come and sit down beside/close to me she will start talking to people that I am talking to and shun me as if she didn't see me.Abeg is she trying to punish me for shunning her? Secondly, there's also a guy in my department that always try to act alpha/cool/big. I notice that whenever he see me he will start to bounce(as in when walking) this looks childish to me and sometimes maybe I am looking for somebody by looking around and I mistakenly look at where he's he may come to where I am and start acting like (what's up dude to people around just to get my attention even thou I usually ignore him ..).Although, during my 100level days i think she is dating a girl dat i really crush on and he usually notice me looking at them.Back then i thought i thought the girl is some how proud cuz dat was my mindset then about girls dat behave like dat but i was wrong.In short what do you think his their motives and how can I deal with the two problem.is he thinking am somehow jealous or what?Am thinking of confronting him thou or any other idea how I can stop him..

Am posting in this section in other to get reply fast before going to class and pls am serious with my gp so telling me to face my study won't help cuz did tn dey pain me seriously.... or maybe I should include snakes pictures "lalasticlala" to get people to [/i]morning guys...

(1) (Reply)

We Need Your Help Please!!! / For Your Genuine And Reliable Project Topics And Materials In Geology / {free}a Complete Guide To Scholarships In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.