Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (55763 Views)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Swash042(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
RIP Legend
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by freemanjay: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by UjSizzle(f): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Another one sad

RIP sir.
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by miqos02(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
na wa oh
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by brytee: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
After I lost my dad....no news about death surprises me
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by benjanny(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kidney fail but God never fail,rest in peace Babatunde
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by pelumzy007(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
hoshodie:
Who is OJB?

His he a fisherman? undecided
BIG FOOL
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Heffalump(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
RIP sir
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by greggng: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is were I ve issues with this kidney transplant. The victim is always the donor. I don't wanna start naming names but most of them that ve done this ve all died. May his soul rest in peace. May God save us from this month of death
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by lordpherow98(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
naijacentric:
delta agbor to be precise
Edo my friend!!! How OKUNGBOWA take be agbor?
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by jamesngozi2: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Abi.am sure one day God will hear us
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by LordOfNaira: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
hoshodie:
Who is OJB?

His he a fisherman? undecided

He was a fine producer who understood music so well.

He produced Tuface's debut album "Grass to Grace", including the widely acclaimed song "African Queen"

He was also a fine performer. Songs like "Beautiful As You Are" and "Searching" are very touching pieces from him.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by nairagoodies(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
"look not towards death and weep, O human! Rather, look towards death and see liberation, a necessary escape route from this mistake called existence" Duru.

Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by freemanjay: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Facts You May Not Know About Late OJB Jezreel---http://gisttrack.com.ng/facts-you-may-not-know-about-late-ojb-jezreel/
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by fortunechy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
this month of june is smfin else.......Rip
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by mezynaija(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Came: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
I just dey wonder wetin him wife way give am kidney go dey think now . Hummmmmm!!!! Na big hmmmmmm ooooooo!!!!!
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by kingthreat(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
RIP OJB. My most inspiring song of yours remains "Babylonia"
"Looking at this life we living, it aint worth the strife."
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Realjovi(f): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmmm...RIP
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sleep well OJB.
I recall how he gave a speech at his pal, Nomorloss's funeral earlier this year. Sigh
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by jtcospwa: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
I believe you are doing fine. Please I need your support on this

VOTE VOTE VOTE (Joshua Pwavodi)
My idea "Do you know Neem seed saves life?)" was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Idea 2016 category. Please read my idea and I would be happy if you support my idea with comments and votes! Using this link

https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/4/3490/

You can support my idea by
SCROLL TO THE COMMENT area and click the VOTE NOW tab
a) voting for it
b) commenting and giving positive feedback
c) tell your friends about it to do the same by voting.
Thanks for your support and God bless you. I need your vote and that of your friends to win.
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
This month ☀̤̣̈̇f june isn't funny at all.. God pleaaassseeeee,,,, Save us!!
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by livebullet(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Next thing will be...one of these bloody nigerian pastors claiming they predicted it.....stupid nation, stupid ppl
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by dejavski(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
lordpherow98:
Edo my friend!!! How OKUNGBOWA take be agbor?

Delta State - Aniocha
Olukumi(oza) tribe to be specific
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by MattChidi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rest in peace bro.....Life is like smoke. . .today we are here tomorrow we are gone.
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by noony926: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
OJB rip music icon... God loves you, go home in peace...
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
What an unpleasant surprise.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by tonygee88(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Venzal:
On a certain cold starless night, I was in the sitting room preparing for my exams as a secondary school student. Everyone in my household had gone to bed, I alone was awake. While trying to comprehend and cram some stubborn topics and terms, a very cool serenading music filtered into my ears. It was emanating from the gigantic speakers owned by a bar not far from our house.

The music took my mind far away...

All I heard was "I am the one who's searching" It was a brand new music. I couldn't figure out who the artist was (it wasn't until later I got all the details of the song).

Long story short, that song went on to become one of my best ever songs by a Nigerian musician.

It was only yester9t I downloaded the remix he did with Iceprince. And now you telling me this man is gone? sad
I
What is life? Really, what is life? I can't imagine. RIP OJB, I pray your struggles were not in vain.
shocked cry
Best song ever...
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hakeem3:

ur brain lacks rationality ..are u referring to GOD's wonderful creation a mistake undecided
And you are God's hand that wants to put me to death because of what i have said? It is the type of you that goes about shooting people because you think you know what God wants. You should be stoned really, not me.
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by adeowo84(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
hmm... death at d left, center and right...it's a mystery and I have d understanding- we are in the midst of the year, June-july... Jesus is the only way out!
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
pelumzy007:

BIG FOOL
Are you crazy?

I was just asking a question

Or is OJB your father?

LordofNairaland:

He was a fine producer who understood music so well.

He produced Tuface's debut album "Grass to Grace", including the widely acclaimed song "African Queen"

He was also a fine performer. Songs like "Beautiful As You Are" and "Searching" are very touching pieces from him.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
See sensible someone here
Thanks man!
Re: Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead by DobleO7: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures / Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride / Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.